Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Today’s Hour Of Mercy (altar Of Sacrifice) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today’s Hour Of Mercy (altar Of Sacrifice) (63 Views)

Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today’s Hour Of Mercy (altar Of Sacrifice) by morningtea(m): 7:08am On Mar 18
MORNING TEA DEVOTIONAL INC:
WhatsApp: +2348167589854
(https://morningteadevotional.org)

Monday, 18th March 2024
By Pst Israel Olorunfemi

TEXT: "And the king went to Gibeon to sacrifice there;...a thousand burnt offerings did Solomon offer upon that altar. In Gibeon the Lord appeared to Solomon in a dream by night: and God said, Ask what I shall give thee" (1Kings 3:4-5).

Today is MTD Hour of Mercy. An hour that God turns our mourning into dancing, our tests to testimonies and our trials into triumph. You, I mean you that is reading this message this morning, shall be visited by God today, in Jesus name.

Today, our focus is on the need to raise an altar of sacrifice to God so as to attract our desired answers from Him. This is what I seldom teach. The Holy Spirit instructed me to examine it today because something is about to happen in your life. There are forces that when we apply them, they naturally attract God's help to us. Altar of sacrifice is one of these forces.

Sacrifice may be painful but, it is equally gainful. Sacrifice always touches the heart of God. It moves Him to act on our behalf in a supernatural way (E.g. Noah - Gen 8:20-22). Sacrifice is what you do or give that goes beyond your convenience. It is an offering that touches both the giver and the receiver. For instance, God offering Jesus - His only begotten Son, on the Cross of Calvary for the salvation of mankind is an epitome of sacrifice (John 3:16).

In your difficult times, engage the altar of sacrifice. You want an end to that affliction? Engage the altar of sacrifice. Sacrifice is what you give to God and for the sake of His kingdom that is beyond your best. Sacrifice is the money, the time, the talent, the material resources you give to God and His kingdom that touches you. If you have prayed, fasted, sought the face of God and your situation hasn't changed, raise an altar of sacrifice today. Is it because God needs your money or material resources? No! It is because you need His intervention. This is what David did that made plague to cease in 2nd Samuel 24:24-25. Give something to God today/this week that touches you and watch what He would do in your life before the end of the month.

We saw Solomon offering a thousand burnt offerings unto God, an act that no king ever did in his days and the result that followed. It is when you do or give what is beyond your convenience that makes God to look your way to help you in times of needs. From scripture, we found out that God never looked away from a man who raised an altar of sacrifice to Him.

BIBLICAL EXAMPLES:
1. Noah - Gen 8:20-22
2. Abraham - Gen 22:1-18
3. David - 2Sam 24:24-25
4. The shunemite - 1Kings 17:9-16
5. Solomon - (Today's anchor scripture).

ACTION STEP:
Come to God in prayer between 12pm - 1pm today with a sacrifice. As you lay it on the altar today, watch out, before the week is over, your desired testimony shall manifest, in Jesus name. It is not the quantity of what you bring but the quality of it that makes your giving a sacrifice. In case you don't know how to give it, call us on: +2348167589854 for more info.

READ THIS TESTIMONY:
Good evening man of God. I give glory to God who always uphold His word. When a call was made sometimes ago through your teaching that we should sow a seed towards the work of God (MTD) and believe God for a miracle, I sowed the little I had on me, in fact, that was my last. The following week, the place I applied for a job called and offered me a job. To God be the Glory - (Bro A.B - Nig).

PRAYER: This week, like the brother in this testimony, your sacrifice shall come as a memorial to God for your undeniable testimonies, in Jesus name.

DAILY CONFESSION:
This year 2024, I am advancing in adversity because I've been redeemed to flourish in hard times therefore my life shall be full of wonders. Amen and amen.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: "Sacrifice may be painful but, it is equally gainful."

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
March 18 (Mark 15; Deut 28, 32-34)

Please, share this message with your contacts.

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of His Resurrection / Do not Defile this Place / How To Enrich And Strengthen Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.