Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,673 members, 7,851,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) (52856 Views)

UNN Graduate Arrested For Paying Kenyan Man To Traffic 1.2kg Of Cocaine. PHOTOS / Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos / Nigerian Man Nabbed In India With 155.5 Grams Of Cocaine (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) by sweetkev(m): 4:38pm On Mar 19
dominique:
Just watched the video. Omoh!!! People are cold and heartless sha. The man literally laid down there waiting for his doom. He didn't even bother to plead for his life, his fate was as good as sealed.
Links to the video please.
Re: Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) by kingthreat(m): 4:43pm On Mar 19
This man no try. Na old age you choose to fuckup.
Re: Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) by Daystar7: 4:45pm On Mar 19
That's the life, he messed up by his disloyalty and he paid the price in good faith like a Man. He 'll still be honored for going out as a dawg!
Re: Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) by foleskay(m): 4:48pm On Mar 19
Ikpongiton:
abeg shut up your mouth.God punish you and your yeye presidiot.
Kode ni da fun e. Oloriburuku sombori. Tinubu no be ur papa's papa mate. Na hatred go kill u. Ode

1 Like

Re: Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) by udomonday: 5:15pm On Mar 19
YourGFsnatcher:

There's one I saw where two cousins were killed by the gang for stealing. One was chain sawed, the other was macheted severally till his head came off. I wished I never saw that. It was gory is an understatement
you have to be titally unscrupulous to survive in the drug business.

1 Like

Re: Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:22pm On Mar 19
Well.. he shouldn't have tried to steal from drug cartels. I remember my growing up days in south London, They d just machete pesin for just 1kee of coca. They d even come after your mum, Dad, or baby brothers/sisters machete everyone one of them.
Re: Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) by Exceed15: 5:22pm On Mar 19
You know the rules yet you broke it.
Re: Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) by SisterAnn(f): 5:29pm On Mar 19
GOFRONT:
........And his colleague in the game is now the President of a certain Country. He got his degree from Chicago.
You mean Thvbu? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) by SisterAnn(f): 5:30pm On Mar 19
MatrixReloaded:
Jack Bauer
Jason stuartman
Jason Statham you mean?
Re: Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) by YemyTemmy: 5:42pm On Mar 19
Dundalk:
sad

How can someone survive this..

This is terrible..

angry

Ilaje man Will survive this
Re: Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) by SisterAnn(f): 5:52pm On Mar 19
gift2xl:

Please show some respect to the president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Abeggii... He's involved in drugs isn't he?
Re: Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) by SisterAnn(f): 5:59pm On Mar 19
123yes:
if security come after you now you will call the devil. this is great insult to the office of the Nigeria president
Nonsense! A president with a dirty past! Drug past at that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) by SisterAnn(f): 6:00pm On Mar 19
spiSeyi:

Your face have been marked don't think that your anonymity is certain on Nland. And I will advise you to take this down with 22hrs
Stop threatening her please. You can't do jack!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) by ubimagos: 6:01pm On Mar 19
I heard, YES DADDY's father died same way

1 Like

Re: Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) by SisterAnn(f): 6:01pm On Mar 19
Bluntemperor:

Many of you think the freedom of Speech and Association presently being enjoyed is unlimited,right?
You better think twice because your name can be unveil by Govt-if need be and you will be accountable for your vuterpuration! Get sennse!
Tinubu is cocaine sniffing drug Lord.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) by Segzy19: 6:04pm On Mar 19
Very old news....

The video was scary....
Re: Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) by bluefilm: 6:09pm On Mar 19
Jennyclay:
That serves him right.

Who will help us toss Tinubu into the sea like this undecided

Wicked men everywhere!

This is very funny grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) by SisterAnn(f): 6:10pm On Mar 19
faceland:
He chose that lifestyle. Time to stay strong, be a man and accept his death.

It could be far, far worse (south American drug cartel are merciless).
What could be worse than this?
Re: Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) by SisterAnn(f): 6:14pm On Mar 19
PARADIZEPRIEST:
THIS S WHAT THEY SHPULD BE DOING TO LOOTERS OF NATIONAL TREASURY,DRUG PUSHERS,SCAMMERS,MUDERERS,RITUALISTSFRUADULENT BANKERS,EVIL RULERS To BE EATEN UP BY SHARKS and be a lesson to other crooksangry angry
Tinubu is guilty of all you listed.
The courts will sentence him on 3m count charges grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) by SisterAnn(f): 6:22pm On Mar 19
ubimagos:
I heard, YES DADDY's father died same way
You mean Thinubu father? Truth gradually coming out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) by Oshokhai69: 6:24pm On Mar 19
Jennyclay:
That serves him right.

Wicked men everywhere!

Look at your razo broke dressing. Posing on a very old model Corolla and feeling cool. And you go come here dey talk like lioness. Bush girl like you. E sure me say you get very bad body odour sef. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) by cardoctor(m): 6:41pm On Mar 19
He's swimming with the fishes.
Re: Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) by faceland: 7:07pm On Mar 19
SisterAnn:
What could be worse than this?

You don't want to know my brother. Their are disturbing gore videos online (if you wish to indulge yourself).
Re: Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) by SisterAnn(f): 7:09pm On Mar 19
faceland:

You don't want to know my brother. Their are disturbing gore videos online.
It's a jungle out there.

1 Like

Re: Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) by colizee(m): 7:14pm On Mar 19
Dundalk:
sad

How can someone survive this..

This is terrible..

angry

Nigga the idea wasn't for him to survive it.

1 Like

Re: Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) by AMI3(m): 7:17pm On Mar 19
gift2xl:

Taaah
Re: Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) by YhemmyBloom(m): 7:25pm On Mar 19
This drug cartel life is something else o.. they are mean to the core..

1 Like

Re: Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) by virginchaser(m): 7:44pm On Mar 19
Jennyclay:
That serves him right.

Wicked men everywhere!

I only pity your loved ones. I know you never like yourself.
Re: Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) by yommen: 8:09pm On Mar 19
Jennyclay:
That serves him right.

Wicked men everywhere!

Alongside Tinubu, thousands of your brothers too go.
Re: Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) by Bishop(m): 8:23pm On Mar 19
Jennyclay:
That serves him right.

Wicked men everywhere!

Be very careful of what you say online,you may assume nobody knows you,but the arms of the Law is long, very long.I am only advising you.
Re: Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) by Treasure17(m): 8:36pm On Mar 19
gift2xl:

Ko ni dafun respect. Mtcheeew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Directed By The Police To Write A Statement: What You Should Know / Armed Robbers Attack Banks In Iwo, Osun State (Photos) / Black Lives Matter Protest Holds In Victoria Island, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.