Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,901 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

“If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady (14870 Views)

Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him / Why Do Nigerian Women Endure Abuses In Marriage? / Newly Married Woman Narrates How Husband Abuses Her Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by Acidosis(m): 11:01pm On Mar 20
cococandy:

I’m tired

I know right. A public forum like this should come with a mandatory IQ test. grin

1 Like

Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by Olorilolo(f): 11:03pm On Mar 20
A very useless apology of a woman. She should have all her kids taken from her and take to safe abode because Heaven knows what they've been through on the hands of this dolt, deficient brained creature.
Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by HIPROFILE(m): 12:44am On Mar 21
gift2xl:
Why will a father sexually harass his daughter in the first place. And as a woman you still allow him to dip that same dick inside you.
Report him and let him go serve.

She actually meant same thing you just said without stating it like you did cos there is no way she will report the man and the law not taking its course on him which is imprisonment and the woman will move on…

1 Like

Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by YelloweWest: 2:42am On Mar 21
Image123:
Divorce is hated by God. All these agenda to pit one sin against another, or one evil as lesser and preferable are all works of the devil. Two sins don't make a right.
God himself said he divorced Israel due to her harlotry.

If your wife sexually assaults your son would you forgive and continue tge marriage?
Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by Verbtips(m): 6:40am On Mar 21
fyzaila:
Any man whoever has a slight sexual thought towards his own biological child let alone go ahead an carry it out, is not a human being but a devil's descendant. He should be castrated, tied to a tree in the evil forest and let the vultures feast on his body.
that how rapist should be treated no body go,the think that side again

1 Like

Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by Image123(m): 7:23am On Mar 21
cococandy:

You mean to tell me if I find myself married to a man who sexually abuses children and I divorce him for it, in the eyes of God we have committed the same level of offense?

Explain your reasoning please.

I just want to understand different brains and how they operate because we clearly don’t share the same level of cognitive abilities

Fortunately for us, we are not in a cognitive contest. You can apply to any affordable school or examination for such. As to your question, the point i made is that they are both sin and wrong. We do not have to choose or embrace one over the other; none is preferable or necessary. i said nothing about God's eyes, but about human's pitting one sin against another.
Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by Image123(m): 7:29am On Mar 21
YelloweWest:

God himself said he divorced Israel due to her harlotry.

If your wife sexually assaults your son would you forgive and continue tge marriage?

You are not God, are you? Neither are you married in the same sense, are you? i am certain Israel never even knew that/when God was married to them, is this the case with you and your spouse or intending spouse?
To your IF question, God's command to me is very clear, He forgives me as i forgive others. Do i want and need forgiveness? Definitely.

“For I hate divorce,” says the Lord, the God of Israel, (Malachi 2v16)
People have done things deemed probably worse and continued their lives and marriage, i have grace. Thanks to God.
Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by YelloweWest: 9:21am On Mar 21
Image123:

You are not God, are you? Neither are you married in the same sense, are you? i am certain Israel never even knew that/when God was married to them, is this the case with you and your spouse or intending spouse?
To your IF question, God's command to me is very clear, He forgives me as i forgive others. Do i want and need forgiveness? Definitely.

“For I hate divorce,” says the Lord, the God of Israel, (Malachi 2v16)
People have done things deemed probably worse and continued their lives and marriage, i have grace. Thanks to God.
If your wife has sex and continues to have sex with your under age son, would you forgive her and continues the marriage? Remember how many times we are instructed to forgive.
Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by Image123(m): 10:42am On Mar 21
YelloweWest:

If your wife has sex and continues to have sex with your under age son, would you forgive her and continues the marriage? Remember how many times we are instructed to forgive.

IFs don't change the Word of God, they simply give you an excuse not to obey God. i choose to obey God and forgive.
Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by Farfalla(f): 12:53pm On Mar 21
The woman's emotional wounds run so deep; she's damaged beyond repair. Her heart so fragmented to the point where she's become a danger to her own child.

We all know that her reluctance to divorce her husband stems from a lifetime of societal conditioning that glorifies being "wanted" by a man above all else for women.

I'm usually inclined to sympathise with women who are victims of cruel husbands; but you see these pickmeishas with the self esteem of a toilet brush? Those women who prioritize male approval over the safety of their children? The same group who are constantly ready to fight other women over petty stuff, but cannot defend her child from a rapist? They disgust me profoundly.

2 Likes

Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by fyzaila: 3:02pm On Mar 21
Verbtips:
that how rapist should be treated no body go,the think that side again

WalLahi
Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by YelloweWest: 4:58pm On Mar 21
Image123:

IFs don't change the Word of God, they simply give you an excuse not to obey God. i choose to obey God and forgive.
You keep saying forgive, the question is will you remain married to such woman? Love and cherish her like nothing happened? Talk true o
Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by Sapasenator: 5:10pm On Mar 21
Hell continue to abuse the child. Abusers don't just stop. Poor decision skill on the part of the low self esteem woman.
Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by Image123(m): 7:41pm On Mar 21
YelloweWest:

You keep saying forgive, the question is will you remain married to such woman? Love and cherish her like nothing happened? Talk true o

You keep standing on irrelevant IFs. i answered your question several times, except that you do not know what it means to forgive. When you forgive, why will you do otherwise like leave or divorce? Why are you hoping for a certain answer from me that you have not seen? Are you really interested in the truth or in getting people to see sense in divorce?
Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by YelloweWest: 7:48pm On Mar 21
Image123:

You keep standing on irrelevant IFs. i answered your question several times, except that you do not know what it means to forgive. When you forgive, why will you do otherwise like leave or divorce? Why are you hoping for a certain answer from me that you have not seen? Are you really interested in the truth or in getting people to see sense in divorce?

I wonder what it must be like being insane. You would continue being married to a child molester when the child is your child? God have mercy...
Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by Image123(m): 8:56pm On Mar 21
YelloweWest:

I wonder what it must be like being insane. You would continue being married to a child molester when the child is your child? God have mercy...

Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IBADAN; Power Up Your Home with Quality Electricals / Newspaper Change Of Name Publication / Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.