Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,004 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

“If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady (14832 Views)

Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him / Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / Why Do Nigerian Women Endure Abuses In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by allthingsgood: 6:34pm On Mar 20
Beauty4brain:
To some women, love means giving them money, paying their bills, feeding them and buying them gift as if it's a sin for them to work hard and do all these for themselves. Once a man can do all these for them, they can endure any form of abuse.

I'm sorry to say this, but this woman is a disgrace to motherhood

Easy to say when you are unmarried

1 Like

Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by yusufmurry: 6:35pm On Mar 20
Beauty4brain:
To some women, love means giving them money, paying their bills, feeding them and buying them gift as if it's a sin for them to work hard and do all these for themselves. Once a man can do all these for them, they can endure any form of abuse. I'm sorry to say this, but this woman is a disgrace to motherhood

I wish just I could just find 3 more ladies who think this way.

Sadly 99.99% of a typical Nigerian lady thinks that is what love is
Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by BBright1: 6:39pm On Mar 20
He should be reported to the highest level and necessary action should be taken
Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by Omoawoke: 6:45pm On Mar 20
Someone will just sit down and be imagining terrible things. As a man, any woman that thinks this way should be avoided. They are bitter and very negative in thoughts

1 Like

Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by MrJames007: 6:53pm On Mar 20
Insane post. undecided

Of all the people, why your husband
Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by Yankee101: 6:54pm On Mar 20
Why in earth will you even contemplate such nonsense?
Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by Franzinni: 6:59pm On Mar 20
A woman can justify anything is she so chooses
Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:06pm On Mar 20
How can a father sexually abuse his own child, except it is not ordinary period!
If you report him, na dem dem and the matter will be swept under and he will be free....
Then not leaving the marriage; will you be able to stand the emotional pains and trauma?
Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by Ubdavis(m): 7:25pm On Mar 20
gift2xl:
Why will a father sexually harass his daughter in the first place. And as a woman you still allow him to dip that same dick inside you.
Report him and let him go serve.

But this things are happening..

1 Like

Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by gift2xl: 7:27pm On Mar 20
Ubdavis:

But this things are happening..

Yes they are, it's an abomination.
Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by Omoawoke: 7:31pm On Mar 20
1Sharon:

Do you say the same thing for men that want DNA tests?

These things happen. Having your head in the sand changes nothing.

You are right, if I do DNA test for my child and my wife finds out, she may feel bad that I never trusted her. But still, it’s something I’d advise any man to do secretly . I won’t be saying it in public that I will do dna test, it’s an embarrassment to my wife.
Any woman saying this to my face, I’d avoid her
Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by Omoawoke: 7:38pm On Mar 20
1Sharon:

Then going by your own logic, you're also bitter for thinking that way. Don't be a hypocrite pls.

Paternity fraud can happen

Men sleeping with their daughter can also happen

See, I’ve been a witness of paternity fraud, this is a gir looking so decent and na church girl sef, the husband was so sharp, he did his calculations and was certain that baby was not his, because he travelled for about a month and came back, las las, the babe confessed and now they are divorced.
There’s this babe that wanted me to bang her just a week after her wedding. She use to be my friends with benefits and I was just thinking out loud, what if I agreed and she got pregnant?

What advice would you give your brother?
Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:49pm On Mar 20
Women can be very dumb sometimes

1 Like

Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by 1Sharon(f): 7:51pm On Mar 20
Omoawoke:

See, I’ve been a witness of paternity fraud, this is a gir looking so decent and na church girl sef, the husband was so sharp, he did his calculations and was certain that baby was not his, because he travelled for about a month and came back, las las, the babe confessed and now they are divorced.
There’s this babe that wanted me to bang her just a week after her wedding. She use to be my friends with benefits and I was just thinking out loud, what if I agreed and she got pregnant?

What advice would you give your brother?

I've also been a witness of father-daughter incest. Such cases make FP every now and then.

What's your point?

1 Like

Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by damosade(m): 7:58pm On Mar 20
Abuse my daughter and die untimely..I won't even let any law enforcement agencies know..

1 Like

Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by 3kay945(m): 8:26pm On Mar 20
But it is absurd for a father to sexually abuse his daughter na. Especially nowadays when young hookups girls full everywhere.
That evil temptation should be resisted vehemently by all men.
Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by Goodlady(f): 8:28pm On Mar 20
NOETHNICITY:
Men can be fóolish at sometime.

1 Like

Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by Beauty4brain(f): 8:43pm On Mar 20
Foreverly02:

Heyyy that's too much
Too much. How? What kind of nonsense is that for a father to do that to his own daughter?
Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by Beauty4brain(f): 8:44pm On Mar 20
allthingsgood:

Easy to say when you are unmarried
So in marriage, a woman shouldn't work for her money?
Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by cococandy(f): 9:02pm On Mar 20
Yikes
Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by cococandy(f): 9:03pm On Mar 20
NOETHNICITY:

You know what?

I have no choice but to agree with you this time.

Because WTF is this nonsense?

2 Likes

Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by AsianTotal: 9:22pm On Mar 20
That Is A Very Stupid Question. How Can You Ask A Woman What She Would Do If Her Husband Abuse Her Child.
So She Is The Owner Of The Child Now, Or The Child Does Not Belong To The Husband.
To See That A S1MP Even Asked That Question Is Irritating.
Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:26pm On Mar 20
gift2xl:
Why will a father sexually harass his daughter in the first place. And as a woman you still allow him to dip that same dick inside you.
Report him and let him go serve.
case of a single mother with a mature young lady
Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by cococandy(f): 9:32pm On Mar 20
AsianTotal:
That Is A Very Stupid Question. How Can You Ask A Woman What She Would Do If Her Husband Abuse Her Child.
So She Is The Owner Of The Child Now, Or The Child Does Not Belong To The Husband.
To See That A S1MP Even Asked That Question Is Irritating.

Okay The child belongs to the husband.

Then what? Explain your logic to us please

1 Like

Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by cococandy(f): 9:36pm On Mar 20
Image123:
Divorce is hated by God. All these agenda to pit one sin against another, or one evil as lesser and preferable are all works of the devil. Two sins don't make a right.

You mean to tell me if I find myself married to a man who sexually abuses children and I divorce him for it, in the eyes of God we have committed the same level of offense?

Explain your reasoning please.

I just want to understand different brains and how they operate because we clearly don’t share the same level of cognitive abilities

5 Likes

Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by Acidosis(m): 9:41pm On Mar 20
cococandy:

You mean to tell me if I find myself married to a man who sexually abuses children and I divorce him for it, in the eyes of God we have committed the same level of offense?

Explain your reasoning please.

I just want to understand different brains and how they operate because we clearly don’t share the same level of cognitive abilities

🤣🤣🤣
Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by fineberry(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20
I didn't bother yo see the video anyways, bit from what people's comments is like the woman is demented.
Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by GloriousGbola: 10:23pm On Mar 20
officialwdhtvv:
“If my husband sexually abuses my child, he’ll be reported but that doesn’t mean I’ll divorce him" Woman says

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q2LgBHVtRU

Of course being married even to an incestuous pedophile is far more important than the welfare and safety of your child.

Priorities.

Social media giving bullhorns to ediats since 1991
Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by cococandy(f): 10:34pm On Mar 20
Acidosis:

🤣🤣🤣

I’m tired
Re: “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady by Mindlog: 10:38pm On Mar 20
The woman is free to remain married to the pedophile of a husband while he is serving his jail term but that child needs to be taken away from her by social care services while she is mandated to undergo a mental status examination.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omg / ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ / Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.