Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women (359 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women by MONEY247: 1:48pm On Mar 19
😁😁
To be a lady is a gift....
I mean a creature born with value in them...(if you understand)
Your fellow man would see you in dieing need of help, and would have the resources to help and act like they do not care.....
So sitting at my work place, there's there this new lady that joined the security force.... she's broke... but asking me for money, I don't even have...I am managing myself....

She just asked one man like that.... immediately this man went like a robot and bought food...for her....I was like I have been with this man since one year...and he doesn't give a flinch if anything happens to me....it's not like I want bad things or self pity...But
My take is the favour women get from men...I mean for free...and many still end up broke....
Some get so much money, gifts favour and the blings blings of life...and no investment no self discovery.... ladies wise up use your God given gifts to level up.....Men can really die....for ladies

God gave them something that we would not understand in the world to come

2 Likes

Re: Women by Love800(m): 1:59pm On Mar 19
The thing is dat nature gave each sex its strength and weakness.
Men also have their fair gift too. Even the females have their weakness together with their strengths.
But i understand what u saying about.
Re: Women by Ballzproblemm: 2:05pm On Mar 19
being a woman is not gift imo especially the ones in SA ,India,Gambia and other countries were violence against them is high.

They risk being molested, taking advantage of,looked down upon. That's why they have to use their charms and manipulation to survive.

No matter how tough it is being a man I will never envy the opposite gender.

imagine fucking someone you don't like just to get what you want. no thank you.

1 Like

Re: Women by pansophist(m): 6:16pm On Mar 19
I know one family like that with three daughters and two boys.

The two boys work in a factory, earning less than 50k naira monthly. But the three girls don't work but use expensive gadgets. In fact, if you see the boys coming from work, and they point their sisters to you, you won't believe it. They are like a world apart.

Men's lives are very easy. grin

12 Likes

Re: Women by Bongadu: 7:46pm On Mar 19
Get rid of your self
Re: Women by Gerrard59(m): 8:25pm On Mar 19
MONEY247:
😁😁
To be a lady is a gift....
I mean a creature born with value in them...(if you understand)
Your fellow man would see you in dieing need of help, and would have the resources to help and act like they do not care.....
s favour and the blings blings of life...and no investment no self discovery.... ladies wise up use your God given gifts to level up.....Men can really die....for ladies

God gave them something that we would not understand in the world to come

It is like that everywhere with varying degrees. Men go a great lengths to satisfy the wants and needs of women, even if they don't really like them. However, this is changing with the spread of Ndi ifenemenisi. The argument by these lads is that since we are in the era of gender equality, women should work for their money and not expect free lunches. Rightfully so. Rights come with responsibility.

On the other hand, a significant proportion of men are not really appreciated even after spending money on women (with free mind o). The same woman whom you give money today would accuse you publicly of being stingy. This was my case when a female classmate in the university went round soliciting money for her birthday, which I contributed to. We were not really close sef, but as classmates, I contributed and I could recall my contribution was the highest that day. Only for some weeks after that, the same girl publicly, in front of other classmates accused me of being stingy and tight-hand. I felt so embarrassed. Another one from secondary school called me one hot afternoon like that for a small loan. Knowing how dishonest Nigerians can be with "I will you back", I sent half of the money as a gift with the narration "don't pay back". Weeks later, the same girl said I was stingy because I declined to contribute to one investment scheme she was peddling amongst her friends.

Ever since, I don't dole out money to women I am not biologically related to without ensuring it is worked for. You must work for your money. If you don't like it, go and make yours. We are in the era of gender equality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women by kkins25(m): 10:56pm On Mar 19
If you talk this one for Twitter now, my other personality for blast you. 😁
Re: Women by ObalendeCMS: 2:38am On Mar 20
Lamentation of a simp!

(1) (Reply)

The Police Is Your Friend!!! / (music) Mc Sure Boy Ft Dre San – Our Boss / Dear Single Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.