Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu (17328 Views)

Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security / Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power / I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by Ofunaofu: 4:04pm On Mar 19
yarimo:
You must die in detention

We will all die someday
Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by netmillionaires(m): 4:04pm On Mar 19
I know this man will be freed. The presido is just waiting for the right time.
Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by Osidazz19: 4:07pm On Mar 19
Another GBAJUE just like his bloda pandora pathological liar Obi also known as Yes Daddy religious war fanatical IPOB terrorist cannibal. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by Babangidapikin: 4:07pm On Mar 19
Mazi Kanu should talk to Governor Hope who I believe is a friend to him to initiate a back door negotiation ... They shouldn't allow the other Mazi to know ...strange I have suddenly forgotten the Finland guys name.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by tunjiajayi: 4:07pm On Mar 19
grin
Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by omenka1: 4:11pm On Mar 19
shocked
Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by Af0nja2: 4:11pm On Mar 19
No, Mr. Peace Restorer.

We want it like this.

Remain where you are.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquillity360: 4:12pm On Mar 19
APC criminal agent in Finland will end soon.
Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by Artscollection: 4:13pm On Mar 19
Absolute power intoxicate!!! That was his downfall

1 Like

Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by Triangles1(m): 4:14pm On Mar 19
He's tire of indoor sit at one place.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by HeroicMeastro: 4:17pm On Mar 19
Antoeni:

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/03/19/govt-officials-profiting-from-south-east-insecurity-ill-restore-peace-if-freed-nnamdi-kanu/
So the mumu pig has indicated himself for the insecurity in the SE.
That watery beans never tire him
He will be freed 2027

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by olatuns2017: 4:18pm On Mar 19

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by BigYash: 4:18pm On Mar 19
yarimo:
God kill am there.. Tinubu still has more regards for him than the nairaland you.. grin
Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by 123yes(m): 4:18pm On Mar 19
yarimo:
I reversed this pray back to you and your entire family in Jesus name: Amen!
You must face what this young man is facing in your life time. Mark my words,!!!
Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by Sleekfingers: 4:21pm On Mar 19

1 Like

Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by paramakina202: 4:22pm On Mar 19
madridguy:
Tinubu should never listen to Cownu.

He should rather listen to Sheik Gumi and negotiate with foreign terrorist jor.
Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by sirray001: 4:22pm On Mar 19
Antoeni:
This Greedy Young Man Must Have Learnt a Lot Of Lessons, FG Should Have Mercy On Him, I Know its Not Easy to Release a Terrorist Just Like That.
between kanu and Nigeria leaders who are the main terrorists? Check your soul for the answer bro
Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquillity360: 4:24pm On Mar 19
Ihib:
Something tell me negotiations are ongoing. The very reason for his comment.

The Kanu I know won't make this type of comment before this time.

Get a SUPER Professional Company Logo Or Letterhead for your Business for 2k Only

PAY AFTER SERVICE

Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/qmABXhQCEkSn7AUn8
You don't know Kanu.

Kanu want good for his people,not killing them.

That was why he formed ESN to fight fulanis terrorist herdmen killing people in East when your Nigeria government failed.

The current killing in East is done by APC agent in Finland, that's why Nigeria government don't want to release Kanu,or even grant him bail with hope their criminal agent in Finland will scatter East, make people to hate Kanu and ipob.
(Yes some of the boys the APC agent are using a small minds thinking they're fighting for Biafra and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu)
But majority especially their online Miscreants are paid by FG of apc.

What you don't know is bigger than you.
Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by NinjaMetahuman: 4:26pm On Mar 19
Lol
Looks like he has learnt his lessons.

He likely won't be able to pull more clout anymore, anyways.

Most of his supporters are now obidient.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquillity360: 4:27pm On Mar 19
thesicilian:
They should release him to go deal with that Ekpa boy.
Simon ekperima is boy of apc.
Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by chopnaira: 4:29pm On Mar 19
Paraman:
So Kanu can preach peace? He's lucky Buhari is not like Putin.
Hand don touch am for detention. No more telling IPOB to kill soldiers and steal their rifles.

I noticed he was still afraid of mentioning Simon Ekpa's name 😂

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by Verbtips(m): 4:31pm On Mar 19
Antoeni:
This Greedy Young Man Must Have Learnt a Lot Of Lessons, FG Should Have Mercy On Him, I Know its Not Easy to Release a Terrorist Just Like That.
the can't even give him bail,but boko haram who have waste a lost of soul will pe pamper in police custudy.and free as repented boko haramgringrin

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by Quebec91(m): 4:31pm On Mar 19
cheesy
Roboto11:
Humility

I call it Humbility.

grin
Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by victorazy(m): 4:33pm On Mar 19
grin grin grin

You wan go heaven but u no wan die first grin
Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by UHLmoving: 4:33pm On Mar 19
Antoeni:
He created the vacuum that Govt officials are profiting from by creating unnecessary insecurity in south east with sit at home order.
he will not stop unless...

1 Like

Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by TheZeezle(m): 4:33pm On Mar 19
Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by MaziObinnaokija: 4:34pm On Mar 19
We IPOB dnt bow for anybody. Mazi Onyendu KANU is a strong man.Thunder fire 🔥 ur left ball Roboto11 grin grin cheesy cool
Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by sokera: 4:34pm On Mar 19
Haha baba don tire, I can imagine how he feels when they tell him Tinubu is now the president of Nigeria… that man you instructed your boys to burn down his companies throughout Lagos is not the president. You are lucky I am not Tinubu what I for do you eh 1million years to come if you hear Yoruba or Tinubu you will run from Awoyaya to continental hotel

1 Like

Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by Emmabyte: 4:35pm On Mar 19
If MNK did all you said don't you think he is a great man,
Patriotic9ja:
This guy ain't smart at all.

When Acting President Osinbajo allowed your release back then what did you do?

1. You formed Biafra Secret Service.
2. Started parading yourself as paramount ruler of SE.
3. Your convoy was obstructing other road users including military patrol teams
4. You desecrated sacred lands in Anambra state
5. Organising rallies and calling for protests, destruction of properties, killing of security personnel etc
6. Worst of them all, you boasted that you will go to Abuja and bring the head of Buhari to Biafra land. A whole President and Chief Security officer of the federation.
7. Endsars.... you masterminded the destruction of properties, killing of security personnel especially in Lagos and Rivers states...
8. Only you formed ESN to destabilise entire SE
9. You forcefully ordered sit at home in SE giving rise to oppressions, killings, torturing, kidnappings, and general insecurity in entire SE and almost entered PHC if not for Wike that decimated your boys
10. You asked your boys to disrupt elections in SE, thus attacked and killed some INEC officials and law abiding citizens....

The list is just too much. By now they should have pronounced judgement on you for all your atrocities. Minimum of life in prison with hard labour.

So Nnamdi Cownu sabi beg? Yeye dey smell. Welcome to the zoo refublic
Re: I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu by onuman: 4:38pm On Mar 19
anonymous1759:
This is not Kanu, it must be a cloned is vawlence personified grin grin grin FG shold go and bring the real Kanu from Israel he’s a Jew grin grin grin

Enjoy your lawless Nigeria. Parasites full of hatred. Once matter of crude oil in the Niger delta and how the paeasites can maximise its exploitation, is on the table, any obstacle to it must be demolished.
Islamic terrorists from the north are closing up daily on Nigeria, but people of your sort are fixated on crude oil in the delta region.
Nnamdi Kalu and his other colleagues are in custody because of crude oil matters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal / I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko / Buhari Support Organisation Headquarters Deserted Four Months After Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.