Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,011 members, 7,859,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

“They May Be Mercenaries” – Akpabio Reveals Killers Of Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “They May Be Mercenaries” – Akpabio Reveals Killers Of Soldiers (138 Views)

Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio / Ferry Gberegbe: SARS Commander Reveals ‘killers’ Of PDP Agent In Rivers / Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

“They May Be Mercenaries” – Akpabio Reveals Killers Of Soldiers by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:56pm On Mar 19
The Senate President, Godswill Akpabio, on Tuesday, said those involved in the killing of soldiers in Delta State may be foreigners.

Speaking on Tuesday during a debate on two merged motions by Senators Abdulaziz Yar’Adua, APC, Katsina Central, and Edeh Dafinone, APC, Delta Central, Akpabio opined that those who killed the soldiers may be mercenaries.

He said, “We are not at war. I don’t think they are from the Niger Delta. They may be mercenaries.”

The Senate, after that, ordered the probe into the killings to get more information on the remote and immediate cause of what it described as “a dastardly act.”

The Red Chamber further called on the Federal Government to apprehend the perpetrators and bring them to book, just as it observed a minute silence in honour of those killed.

The Senate, however, rejected a prayer to observe a minute silence or to commiserate with the families of innocent civilians killed in the process, saying that their numbers are still unknown.

Recall that some armed men had on Thursday, March 14, attacked and killed 15 personnel of the Nigerian Army during a peace mission to Okuama Community in Ughelli South Local Government Area of Delta State.

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/they-may-be-mercenaries-akpabio-says-killers-of-soldiers-in-delta-are-likely-foreigners/

Re: “They May Be Mercenaries” – Akpabio Reveals Killers Of Soldiers by CilicMarin: 7:01pm On Mar 19
Very idiotic statement..

Okuoma villagers are now foreigners??

Anyway, the Military should smoke out the "foreigners" and their enablers and deal with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “They May Be Mercenaries” – Akpabio Reveals Killers Of Soldiers by Zooposki(f): 7:10pm On Mar 19
CilicMarin:
Very idiotic statement..

Okuoma villagers are now foreigners??

Anyway, the Military should smoke out "foreigners" and their enablers and deal with them.

I suspect OPC as the mercenaries cos the way you guys were screaming for all the Urhobos in that community to be killed was just too demonic. Seems like a mass demon possession.

I was screaming for an investigation to be carried out but you guys drowned my voice. Just killed innocent people throwaway. Anyway karma is there and the scales of justice that runs this world must always be balanced.

1 Like

Re: “They May Be Mercenaries” – Akpabio Reveals Killers Of Soldiers by Mynd44: 9:20pm On Mar 19

(1)

Declaring Simon Ekpa Wanted Sessionist Won't Stop Biafra Independence Declaratio / Donald Trump Calls For PEACE In GAZA / My House Was Ransacked By Troops Over Delta Killings,says Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.