Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

"Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) (28507 Views)

Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) / Market Women, State Workers Welcoming Governor Adeleke To Secretariat(photos) / Ademola Adeleke And His Supporters Storm Osun PDP Secretariat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) by blacknp(m): 12:42pm On Mar 20
obatreasure:
Truly, this NlLC president is seriously eyeing the chairmanship of the labour party.
Indeed, & Abure is eyeing President?
Re: "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) by Osidazz19: 12:43pm On Mar 20
People who are incapable of accepting responsibility for anything will soon come here and blame Tinubu for this one too.
Anything wrong in their lives must be blamed on someone else. They cannot accept that they simply fvcked up sometimes.
Catch them for drug business in Thailand, they will still blame Nigeria and Tinubu. It's always someone else fault.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) by Emperor5(m): 12:43pm On Mar 20
What connection did NLC has with labour party
Re: "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) by Halo22: 12:43pm On Mar 20
How will Joe Ajaero and his cohorts be orchestrating this sort of division. A man who has been speaking from both side of the mouth. Ajaero is the real thief.

3 Likes

Re: "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) by Morbeta11(m): 12:44pm On Mar 20
yarimo:
INEC should blacklist labour party grin grin the party is full of fraudsters claiming party leaders

Yarimo.......for the sake of starving worms in your stomach, go and get a job.
Re: "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) by Fearurcreeator: 12:45pm On Mar 20
PulaPower:
See wetin Joe Ajaero don turn NLC to..

Nigeria don dey get NLC president, no be today. An Igbo man became NLC president and he started using the platform to play politics..

Lolzzz
Re: "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) by Fearurcreeator: 12:45pm On Mar 20
blacknp:
Even your purported laughing emojis na guilty conscience.
Dem no gbadun se

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) by benuejosh: 12:46pm On Mar 20
ezechi24:

You spew all these nonsense without telling us who used oshiomole to do the right thing in Obasanjo regime.

Una go just sit down dey talk rubbish.....NLC shouldn't do their job because tinubu is the president presiding rubbish ....mshww
it doesn't change the fact that NLC is now a confirmed non-registered political party. What's their fight with Labour Party? Fight for some spoil and then come back to fight another party and not government and claim they're fighting for the good of the people? Spare me that. NLC has no value whatsoever in today's political era.

1 Like

Re: "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) by frankson1(m): 12:46pm On Mar 20
akajos4real:
I strongly believe that the government is spending money on NLC to disintegrate the Labour party. If not, what exactly is NLC business in the leadership of a political party?

I strongly believe that you should do your research to clear your false believe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) by haffaze777(m): 12:47pm On Mar 20
yarimo:
INEC should blacklist labour party grin grin the party is full of fraudsters claiming party leaders

Supported and every animal supporting this useless party should be arrested and jailed.

5 Likes

Re: "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) by commoditiesnig: 12:48pm On Mar 20
Re: "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 12:49pm On Mar 20
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rXBAfqtMTE

SOURCE
Smh. Partnership based on fraud, hypocrisy and bigotry will never last
Re: "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) by frankson1(m): 12:50pm On Mar 20
valentineuwakwe:
I wont be surprise to see this same NLC that the FG is against providing support and police orderly to deal and hunt down all labour party secretariat across the country!

And I won't be surprised if the NLC president collected money from the FG to scatter a party where his brother is the leader.
Re: "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) by frankson1(m): 12:54pm On Mar 20
Zeezenho:

We don hear go collect your 33k from APC

Between Ajaero and Abure, I don't know who received N33k from APC.

1 Like

Re: "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) by Kusu12: 12:55pm On Mar 20
Family affairs. Like Labour Party , like Obingo, like Ajaero. Association of losers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) by TrustedLawyer: 1:00pm On Mar 20

3 Likes

Re: "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) by Cyberterror: 1:00pm On Mar 20
Igbos ethnic bigotry on full display. They want to chase out Abure from their IPOB party because he is not an Igbo man just like they chased Lamidi Apapa away. Joe Ajaero would not embark on this hatchet job without definite approval from his leader in bigotry Peter Obi.

8 Likes

Re: "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) by Ebeano49(m): 1:04pm On Mar 20
Will there be this scramble for the soul of Labour Party if Obi hadn't joined them in 2022 and performed wonders at the 2023 general elections?
Re: "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) by blacknp(m): 1:07pm On Mar 20
benuejosh:
it doesn't change the fact that NLC is now a confirmed non-registered political party. What's their fight with Labour Party? Fight for some spoil and then come back to fight another party and not government and claim they're fighting for the good of the people? Spare me that. NLC has no value whatsoever in today's political era.
Labor parry was in peace, Gringory Obi done come spoil everything, Lamidi Apapa go just dey laugh for 1 corner.

5 Likes

Re: "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) by Randysmart: 1:08pm On Mar 20
yarimo:
INEC should blacklist labour party grin grin the party is
full of fraudsters claiming party leaders

IN MY OPINION, SINCE THE NLC LEADERSHIP HAS NOT TAKEN A DRASTIC MEASURE TO TACKLE HARDSHIP IN OUR COUNTRY.
HE SEEMS BIASED AND DANCING TO THE TUNE / DICTATE OF THE PRESIDENCY. THEIR ATTITUDES IS SUSPICIOUS.
Re: "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) by erospecial: 1:08pm On Mar 20
These same workforce that voted Tinubu.
Obi should desert LP now and reconcile with PDP or form alliance with NNPP.
Re: "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) by blacknp(m): 1:08pm On Mar 20
Ebeano49:
Will there be this scramble for the soul of Labour Party if Obi hadn't joined them in 2022 and performed wonders at the 2023 general elections?
The party has been in peace for donkey years, wetin 18 months of purportedly joining the party, that Agulu fraudster has gone to cause chaos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) by MaziObinnaokija: 1:10pm On Mar 20
grin singing, rapping and dancing to OBI teterente cool

OBI IS A THIEF
AISHA IS A THIEF
ABURE IS A THIEF
OBIDIENTS are DUMB cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) by blacknp(m): 1:11pm On Mar 20
erospecial:
No matter where the Judas runs to, the curse of Apga & Ojukwu will follow the traitor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) by blacknp(m): 1:13pm On Mar 20
erospecial:
Amnesia or acute hypocrisy, which one?
https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/22/2023-nlc-endorses-peter-obi-for-president/
Re: "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 1:14pm On Mar 20
benuejosh:
I still remember the insults i received from the army of online bandits who are Obidients here on nairaland when i said NLC President was playing the cards of Labour Party and NLC was politicized.

Labour Party was using NLC to push its agenda against the current government. Now everything is falling apart, it is becoming visible to the blind that the movement was not for the betterment of the country but for their pockets. The mob is in disarray now. Who will save them? Maybe Tinubu like he did for PDP in rivers.

It is been said that hundreds of billions of naira was raised for the Labour Party during the campaign but just a few person got the share of the billions while those who were at the forefront pushing the fight against APC got nothing. That's what is causing the fight even with the twitter influencers till today. @Akintollgate on twitter received his today and it is still ongoing.

NLC ended with Adams Oshiomole. The current NLC chairman and the NLC body is just a non-registered political party working hand-in-hand with Labour Party like i said before to cause confusion with this current government using the online mob.

I pity Yor.uba Obidients because since they are not i.gbos they have been placed out of the scheme of things. Their brothers are been rubbished in the mob movement daily.
You will continue to receive the insult because your words are contradictory. You claimed LP is using NLC to fight government but in another length you're happy that the same instrument you claimed LP was using to fight government is now on the neck of LP. One thing that many of you doesn't know is, NLC is the mother of LP and one of its stakeholders by the LP's constitution. There is no way you can dissociate LP from NLC, until LP constitution is changed.
Please stop seeing it as if NLC is poking its nose on the affairs of LP just to fight the government. They are mutually exclusive till LP act is tinkered.

Why must you pity obidient Yorubas? Is obidient a political wing of LP or a group in solidarity for good governance,in which Peter Obi was lucky to be chosen to be supported by them. I think your pity is self serving because everyone reserve the right to choose who to support and not to support. So, why pitying anyone for chosen his or her political right? Or are you're trying to tell me that everyone that supported Tinubu or Atiku are given largesse from the parent party? Never pity anyone for his political choice rather pity yourself for chosen a political party that have held you bound and impoverish you and those around you.

Please was the money raised by party to be shared among party members or what, because I don't understand your own ideology? I thought such money is to meet contingency spending of the party, like transport, security, paying staff, agents of the party and some other miscellaneous spending. And I don't think any obidient ever complained that money wasn't shared to them. I mean the real obidients because they are the one even donating the money than any other groups.
Re: "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) by Bimpe29: 1:15pm On Mar 20
Nawa ooo! LP of all parties. Credibility is fizzling out. All these while, LP isn't different from APC/PDP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) by Obiedun(m): 1:15pm On Mar 20
Theoarhics:
Mumu ppl. Channel the same energy to Tinubu and his people oppressing policies.
Keep quiet. Labour party is evil.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) by Akhee: 1:16pm On Mar 20
Re: "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 1:18pm On Mar 20
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rXBAfqtMTE

SOURCE
if Abure is a thief, weitin come be Obi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) by blacknp(m): 1:19pm On Mar 20
Bimpe29:
Nawa ooo! LP of all parties. Credibility is fizzling out. All these while, LP isn't different from APC/PDP.
Why you dey form as if Doyin Okupe Know tell you say they be special purpose vehicle?

1 Like

Re: "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) by Diligence: 1:20pm On Mar 20
Sponsored propaganda is stale. Apapa faction should ZUKWANIKE!

Comrade Abure is doing Wella! See positive results & successes recorded under him for Labour Party (State, & Federal Levels, including Lagos & FTC, Abia, et Al

If Abure bows to pressure, looters may invade & destroy the foundation of integrity and Goodwill!

Aluta Continua, Victoria Ascerta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Arrives In Lagos / FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS / "Ohakim Gave Me $2.29m Cash To Buy Abuja Mansion" - Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.