Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,001 members, 7,859,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

Upgraded From Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Upgraded From Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 (1623 Views)

Latest Teaching Joke - Girlfriend 7.0 And Wife 1.0 / Upgrading From Girlfriend 7.0 To Wife 1.0 / Wife 1.0, Girlfriend 6.0, Full Version. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upgraded From Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 by whitesoftx(m): 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2006
Dear Admin Department (Seun),

I am desperate for some help! I recently upgraded my program from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 and found that the new program began unexpected child processing and also took up a lot of peace and valuable resources. This wasn’t mentioned in the product brochure. In addition Wife 1.0 Installs itself into all other programs and launches during systems initialization and then it monitors all other system activities. Application such as “Boys’ Night Our 2.5” and “BBQ 5.3” no longer run, and crashes the system whenever selected. Attempting to operate selected “Saturday Night 6.3” always fails and “Saturday Shopping 7.1” runs instead. I cannot seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background whilst attempting to run any of my favourite applications. Be it online or offline. I am thinking of going back to “Girlfriend 7.0”, but uninstall doesn’t work on this program. Can you please help? embarassed

grin grin grin
Re: Upgraded From Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 by bagoma(f): 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Upgraded From Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 by Seun(m): 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2006
Old, but cool to those encountering it for the first time!
Re: Upgraded From Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 by vichel(m): 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this is so funny grin
Re: Upgraded From Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 by yeseande(f): 11:17am On Mar 15, 2006
haha!!!!dats a good one!
Re: Upgraded From Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 by micklplus(m): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2006
good one ! cheesy
Re: Upgraded From Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 by suave: 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2006
This is a very common problem resulting from a basic misunderstanding of the functions of the wife 1.0 programme.
Many customers upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 thinking that Wife 1.0 is merely a UTILITY AND ENTERTAINMENT
PROGRAMME. Actually, Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM designed by its Creator to Run everything on your current platform.

You are unlikely to be able to purge Wife 1.0 and
still convert back
to Girlfriend 7.0, as Wife 1.0 was not designed to do
this and it is
Impossible to uninstall, delete or purge the programme
files from the
System once it is installed. Some people have tried to
install
Girlfriend 8.0 or Wife 2.0 but have ended up with even
more problems.

(See manual under Alimony/Child Support and
Solicitors' Fees).

Having Wife 1.0 installed, I recommend you keep
it installed
and deal with the difficulties as best as you can.
When any
faults or problems occur, regardless of whatever you
think has
caused them, you must run the C:\APOLOGIZE\FORGIVE
ME.EXE Programme
and avoid attempting to use the *Esc-Key for it will
freeze the
entire system. It may be necessary to run
C:\APOLOGIZE\FORGIVE
ME.EXE a number of times, and eventually hope that the
operating
system will return to normal. Wife 1.0, although a
very high
maintenance programme, can be very rewarding. To get
the most out of
it, consider buying additional software such as
"Flowers 2.0"
and "Chocolates 5.0" or "HUGS\KISSES 600.0"
or "TENDERNESS\UNDERSTANDING 1000.a0", or even Eating
Out Without
the Kids 7.2.1" (if Child Processing has already
started).

DO NOT under any circumstances install
"Secretary 2.1" (Short
Skirt Version) or "One Nightstand 3.2" (Any Mood
Version), as these
are not supported Applications for Wife 1.0 and the
system will
almost certainly CRASH.
Re: Upgraded From Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 by Rhodalyn(f): 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2006
:d :d :d :d
Re: Upgraded From Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 by karlken(m): 1:17am On Jul 08, 2007
This is a very brilliant creation!@Suave,ur good indeed.I,ve gone over this 10x. cool smiley smiley
Re: Upgraded From Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 by nutyay(m): 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2007
I luv ds
Re: Upgraded From Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 by oge4real(f): 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2007
sorry.caution sign says;

for better  for worse!
Re: Upgraded From Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2007
oge4real:

sorry.caution sign says;

for better for worse!

For better or worse

(1) (Reply)

I Owe My Mom. / Exercise Plan / This Story Might Change Ur Life Forever: Pls Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.