Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,612 members, 7,861,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

NNPC Says Processes For Public Ownership Of Its Shares To Begin Soon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Says Processes For Public Ownership Of Its Shares To Begin Soon (6881 Views)

Port Harcourt Refinery Undergoing Test-Run, Production To Begin Soon - Lokpobiri / Sanusi Knocks NNPC, Says Fuel Consumption Figures Unbelievable / Atiku Insists On Selling NNPC, Says ‘it Has Failed To Serve Its Purpose’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Says Processes For Public Ownership Of Its Shares To Begin Soon by Franzinni: 11:10am On Mar 21
Accommodation for the loot has opened
Re: NNPC Says Processes For Public Ownership Of Its Shares To Begin Soon by Gentlelox: 11:15am On Mar 21
Is this any different from Atiku's suggestions to sell NNPC ?

Same thing, different English.
Re: NNPC Says Processes For Public Ownership Of Its Shares To Begin Soon by faithfull18(f): 11:18am On Mar 21
Hmmn
Re: NNPC Says Processes For Public Ownership Of Its Shares To Begin Soon by ify2016: 11:26am On Mar 21
olaolulazio:
Remind me of where nnpc is talking about green and red chamber here

Sometimes one has to digress
Re: NNPC Says Processes For Public Ownership Of Its Shares To Begin Soon by obataokenwa(m): 11:48am On Mar 21
Buying shares in Nigeria is not a wise decision. I see this as another way to Get money from Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Says Processes For Public Ownership Of Its Shares To Begin Soon by DrErnest(m): 12:45pm On Mar 21
This is a good way to go. When will they start selling the shares to the public?
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: NNPC Says Processes For Public Ownership Of Its Shares To Begin Soon by LucemFerre: 1:00pm On Mar 21
Blackfire:
grin

Poor people go think say na dem dey dey talk to

Lmao
You dey craze cheesy
Re: NNPC Says Processes For Public Ownership Of Its Shares To Begin Soon by blowjohn(m): 1:13pm On Mar 21
New word: to begin soon grin grin grin

Old words:

Set to start
Set to commence
About to
Will soon
To kick off
Will
As soon as
Re: NNPC Says Processes For Public Ownership Of Its Shares To Begin Soon by higgs: 1:46pm On Mar 21
Another mega scam loading

1 Like

Re: NNPC Says Processes For Public Ownership Of Its Shares To Begin Soon by ekwerendi(m): 3:18pm On Mar 21
God give me money to buy this shares

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Says Processes For Public Ownership Of Its Shares To Begin Soon by Boldideas: 3:45pm On Mar 21
Islie:

•Set to deploy gas in ongoing efforts to develop Nigeria

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2024/03/21/nnpc-says-processes-for-public-ownership-of-its-shares-to-begin-soon

Now that the refineries are about to begin operation, that will be a good shares you buy. Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Says Processes For Public Ownership Of Its Shares To Begin Soon by blacknp(m): 4:04pm On Mar 21
Blackfire:
grin

Poor people go think say na dem dey dey talk to
Na Information dey make person rich.
Re: NNPC Says Processes For Public Ownership Of Its Shares To Begin Soon by blacknp(m): 4:05pm On Mar 21
Boldideas:

Now that the refineries are about to begin operation, that will be a good shares you buy. Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
I must confess Mele Kyari is beginning to impress me.
Re: NNPC Says Processes For Public Ownership Of Its Shares To Begin Soon by blacknp(m): 4:08pm On Mar 21
blowjohn:
New word: to begin soon grin grin grin

Old words:

Set to start
Set to commence
About to
Will soon
To kick off
Will
As soon as
Poor man Blow John after all said & done old, or new, na your likes go still dey sit on top wall like Humpty Dumpty dey mop.
Re: NNPC Says Processes For Public Ownership Of Its Shares To Begin Soon by blacknp(m): 4:11pm On Mar 21
Gentlelox:
Is this any different from Atiku's suggestions to sell NNPC ?

Same thing, different English.
Go read The PI Act for yourself, and stop all these them talk say.
Re: NNPC Says Processes For Public Ownership Of Its Shares To Begin Soon by blacknp(m): 4:13pm On Mar 21
ekwerendi:
God give me money to buy this shares
I dey come.
Re: NNPC Says Processes For Public Ownership Of Its Shares To Begin Soon by blowjohn(m): 5:03pm On Mar 21
blacknp:
Poor man Blow John after all said & done old, or new, na your likes go still dey sit on top wall like Humpty Dumpty dey mop.

See this black napkin. Na people like u fit believe say Nigeria go land for moon next week.

Better use ur head
Re: NNPC Says Processes For Public Ownership Of Its Shares To Begin Soon by Foreverly02: 6:03pm On Mar 21
reiddecuti:
Always is will, shall, to begin, will begin...

When will it finally be?
Huh
Re: NNPC Says Processes For Public Ownership Of Its Shares To Begin Soon by blacknp(m): 6:57pm On Mar 21
blowjohn:

See this black napkin. Na people like u fit believe say Nigeria go land for moon next week.

Better use ur head
Very funny Mr Blow John, you just proved the Humpty Dumpty theory correct, una wey no fit give una self ordinary electricity for Nigeria, wan go land wetin for moon?
Re: NNPC Says Processes For Public Ownership Of Its Shares To Begin Soon by blowjohn(m): 9:40pm On Mar 21
blacknp:
Very funny Mr Blow John, you just proved the Humpty Dumpty theory correct, una wey no fit give una self ordinary electricity for Nigeria, wan go land wetin for moon?

Oh so u know ba. Mr Black napkin
Re: NNPC Says Processes For Public Ownership Of Its Shares To Begin Soon by Layi4real(m): 10:17pm On Mar 21
Good day Nairalander,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently a 400L geology student at FUTMINNA, and I am reaching out to humbly request your assistance in finding a placement for my IT training.

I am eager to gain practical experience in my field (Mining, construction, environmental, oil and gas, borehole company ) and would greatly appreciate any leads, recommendations, or opportunities that you may have within your networks. Your support in this endeavor would be valuable to me as I strive to enhance my skills and knowledge.

I'd love to do it within southwest region but I won't mind exploring the world in as much accomodation Nd stipends is involved

Thank you for considering my request, and I look forward to any assistance you can provide

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo 2024: Mass Defections As PDP Ward Leaders Join APC / Fg Declares Monday, January 2nd A Public Holiday. / PDP Suspended Wamakko For Disrespecting Tukur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.