Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) (60469 Views)

Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Postponement: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Set To Wed On The 23rd Of February / Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:39pm On Mar 21
A Young Couple, Jessica and Christopher are set to wed in Benue State.

The wedding ceremony will be held in the Ushongo Local Government Area of the state on Thursday, March 21, 2024.

A Facebook User, Harry Nyam, From Benue State, Shared Photos of the Couple,

He Wrote:

“Tomorrow we will all be in Mbagwaza for Christopher and Jessica. Age is just a number. Congrats my Ushongo people. Hanma Jessica yo yina nan ga oo."

Meanwhile, the pre-wedding photos of the couple have stirred mixed reactions on social media.

While some people felt they were too young to venture into marriage, others applauded them for taking the bold step.

See Photos And Reactions Below:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/age-is-just-a-number-reactions-as-young-couple-set-to-wed-in-benue-2.html

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:40pm On Mar 21
What Can MR BLOGGER, call this one, Abeg o
Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:42pm On Mar 21
See More Reactions Below:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by insidelife22(m): 12:44pm On Mar 21
They are not too young to knack.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by thesicilian: 1:03pm On Mar 21
Teenage pregnancy most likely, resulting in the hurried marriage.
Reality will set in when the "love" phase fades out

202 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by Spagi(m): 1:05pm On Mar 21
She don get pregnant

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by muyico(m): 1:08pm On Mar 21
Happy home! I hope dey understand they re difference

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by Damian911: 1:15pm On Mar 21
thesicilian:
You've said it all

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by Amuluonyenaego: 1:19pm On Mar 21
Ebidosia ona afio darling darling, when the gbasgbos start no call us oo.

8 Likes

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by StUriah(m): 1:20pm On Mar 21
Who taught them how to phuck?

Children of nowadays wan do wetin dem papa and mama dey do in the other room.

That girl go share her toto go reach neighbours and male family members if the guy no do enough to provide for her.

The girl eyes tear no be small. Na the community get am, and marry am for the innocent boy.

I dey pity the young boy in advance.

Shege is on a loading stage...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by God1000(m): 1:20pm On Mar 21
Congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by Streetdoctor: 1:20pm On Mar 21
What do they know about life talk more of marriage. Who encouraged this youths?
Who approved this marriage?
Are there circumstances that led to this?
Questions begging for an answer.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by crestedaguiyi: 1:20pm On Mar 21
The girl looks like a spoilt brat

26 Likes

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by Y2ffarms: 1:21pm On Mar 21
They should be in secondary school by now.

6 Likes

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 1:21pm On Mar 21
Some marry at 18 abroad and I would have encouraged this if the conditions were right but alas these are babies by Nigerian standards... I however wish them good luck and stability with success in all they do

25 Likes

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by Lagosianswag: 1:21pm On Mar 21
Plateau and Benue State Seriously Needs To Increase Their Numbers With The Way Herdsmen Are Decimating Them On A Routine Basis. angry

The Youth of These States Need To Be Encouraged To Get Married And Bring Forth More Offsprings. If Not, They May Become Endangered In The Nearest Future. undecided

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by PerfectStranger(m): 1:21pm On Mar 21
crestedaguiyi:
The girl looks like a spoilt brat
Because she bend yànsh up

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by Orire01(m): 1:21pm On Mar 21
Hope no be another school drama like this.

My siggy makes sense

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by Lalami3232(m): 1:22pm On Mar 21
I can't blame you young man, I sincerely understand why you acted this way. You know say if she stays longer than this, the borehole gets wider due to numerous engineers wey go drill am. Now I understand the phrase called "catch them young". I wish you nothing but the best sha. What do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide with the good news.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by Racoon(m): 1:22pm On Mar 21
Shidren of nowadays. Hope they are not underage because they are looking immature here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 1:23pm On Mar 21
Marriage is like Toilet

Those who are in are looking for there ways to go out, those who are outside are trying to get it

grin
Crazy world

19 Likes

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 1:23pm On Mar 21
lipsrsealed
Small children wey never experience life and it's lessons go think say marriage na bed of roses........

7 Likes

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 1:23pm On Mar 21
5 years from now their eye go clear. Don't get me wrong I ain't wishing them bad, but flesh is insatiable and only great tolerance can heed to commitment.

If it had happened in the olden days then there is high possibility it is sealed for life not in this present generation.

Above all, my prayer is that they stick together and train their children so they experience that fatherly and motherly love in other to avoid having more nuisance and mentally affected humans that would end disturbing us on public space calling black white even when it's obvious black is a clueless criminal minded fellow.

8 Likes

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by sevo(m): 1:24pm On Mar 21
and nah chelsea fans dem be...smh...

2 Likes

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by zomoears(m): 1:24pm On Mar 21
thesicilian:

Bad belle.

Na to de nack upandan without responsibility de your eye.

3 Likes

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by Pootle: 1:24pm On Mar 21
shocked at a young age he has colonized a kpekus for himself, dude is a warrior what some 40yrs old cant do grin

14 Likes

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by Mahone05: 1:24pm On Mar 21
Rr
Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by kuntash: 1:25pm On Mar 21
No disrespect for anyone from this state ..

This is not a border state , it's landlocked. I wonder how come very weirdly things emanate from there ..

1 Like

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 1:26pm On Mar 21
The pre wedding shoot already gave them out as babies unfit to go into marriage.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by israelmao(m): 1:26pm On Mar 21
Tennage marriage

1 Like

Re: Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 1:26pm On Mar 21
Young in what sense exactly??! Are they below 18??!

I don't hear any of y'all making this noise when girls as young as 12 and 13 are married off to ancestors in the North.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photoshopped Images Of Rihanna & Flavour In Bed Trends On Instagram / Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People / "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.