Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) (57768 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns In Red And Black In Monaco(photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by akosanwafo: 7:38pm On Mar 21
Fine woman with good height and good figure
Ageless , and even better she look Natural .

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by Patojargz: 7:39pm On Mar 21
fuckJones:
I need a god fearing sugar daddy or a spiritual husband

DOJ
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by MasterTeeUSA: 7:39pm On Mar 21
Of her marriage, she admits that while she was happy to have found her husband, she would not encourage her daughter to make a similar choice of marital engagement

Ojukwu died in 2011 at 78years old...Mrs Ojukwu is 55yrs, so 13 years ago, she was 42yrs. He was 36yrs her Senior...so he would have been 91yrs old now and she 55yrs old. Omo, the man went to market to look and find a diamond o. This is why I love Pastors and Freedom Fighters...their rewards are on Earth. See Buhari too and Tinubu sef...all of them go market. The Baba enjoying now is Senator Nwoko...he is 63 and wife, Regina Daniels is 23...she was 18-19yrs old when they got married. Oga o...if na poor man, people will call am another name...40yrs his junior.

sandali:
Bianca Ojukwu was the cynosure of all eyes as she stepped into the ICC venue of the 2nd anniversary celebrations of Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo as the governor of the APGA led government of Anambra State.

The former Ambassador to the Kingdom of Spain, who is also a principal member of the Board of Trustees of APGA, and the wife of late Igbo Leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, who was the pioneer National Leader of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) looked radiant in an all pink outfit as she greeted guests at the ceremony.

The event offered the Governor Charles Soludo, an opportunity to present his scorecard to the citizens of the state and to also reel out other areas of achievements which his administration has recorded in the past 24 months.
Earlier in a homily, the Catholic Bishop of Awka Diocese, Most Rev Paulinus Ezeokafor, while  reflecting on the 2 years of the governor in office, commended him for finding it worthy to conduct a thanksgiving service to mark the occasion.

The ceremony was also witnessed by dignitaries such as the former secretary general of the commonwealth, Chief Emeka Anyaoku, Governor Alex Otti of Abia State, Former Governor of Anambra State, Chris Ngige, Obi of Onitsha, Igwe Alfred Achebe, Chairman of Chrome Oil, Chief Emeka Offor and others.

The event also marked the 2nd year anniversary of what has been famously dubbed the ‘Valedictory’ or ‘Send Forth’ Slap, which was dished out by Bianca Ojukwu to Ebelechukwu Obiano , wife of the outgoing governor of Anambra state when the latter viciously accosted her at the state event.
Former Governor Obiano and his wife were conspicuously absent at the 2nd Year Anniversary ceremony.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by EmmyMaestro(m): 7:43pm On Mar 21
onumadu:
Meanwhile Onwa Anambra state (Ngige) be eyeing Bianca like "Nna Ikemba riri ife ebea o" grin cool

Don't mind that short man
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by ViceGovernor: 7:45pm On Mar 21
fuckJones:
I need a god fearing sugar daddy or a spiritual husband
Ha

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by Depriest2020: 7:47pm On Mar 21
99thEnemy:

That kind thing na im the turn you on abi? grin
I wan marry from Anambra state so as to have beautiful kids.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by Spadelicious: 7:47pm On Mar 21
christopherozo:
This woman’s beauty is legendary.
Regal, elegant, Classy!

I remember when she came to UNIBEN for our Skomit Club induction nite. The jam packed hall went quiet as soon as she entered. Everyone was mesmerized . That woman’s beauty no get part 2 . She be mamiwater, Pure!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by lexy2014: 7:48pm On Mar 21
where is the stun that she stunned? so other women at the event did not dress well?

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by Cherrybae(f): 7:49pm On Mar 21
descarado:

I have never seen people obsessed with someone as you guys.
Obiana handed over to soludo, obiano selected soludo yet I am yet to see him in the picture but your headache is obi.
Envy has an effect on the mental state of one's system.
The HBP we have tomorrow may be as a result of our envy today.

And the thing is that obi don't hive a damn.

Obiano is on trial and a court order bans him from travelling out of Abuja.

Ngige is there and other former governors except obi.

Meanwhile clean your mouth. I'm married and can't darling you.

The floor is always empty darling.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by fuck419: 7:50pm On Mar 21
I wish the Husband was still alive to behold his beautiful wife.
This life self, make we try dey enjoy now o
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by Kaiser20: 7:53pm On Mar 21
Soludo, the money for the unnecessary Party would have been used to help some less privileged Children of the Billionaire families of the State.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by Goodlady(f): 7:53pm On Mar 21
akosanwafo:

Another Anniversary of an unforgettable brain and mouth resetting slap which sound was heard across the four corners of the earth.

Am sure Obiano’s wife pictured below after the slap is still singing the ‘Had I known’ anthem even now.

Wotowoto pro max!
Had it been that I know you, I d v given you a N50 pure water for reminding us of that slap n skit

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by tishbite43: 7:54pm On Mar 21
Depriest2020:
Abeg she get daughter wey be like her wey never marry?
Dey play
All her children resemble Ojukwu
That man blood strong pass Ogbunigwe
😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 7:55pm On Mar 21
Please any Facebook page for sell?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by Anatolia: 7:56pm On Mar 21
She is Georgeous and stunning!

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 7:56pm On Mar 21
I still don't believe the claims that this lady is not mixed. No doubt a lot of black people are light skinned but her facial features are obviously mixed .

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by tishbite43: 7:58pm On Mar 21
crestedaguiyi:
All this Anambra short men, see as our daughter dwarf them
Ndi Enugu, una sabi find trouble
😂😂😂

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by Spadelicious: 8:01pm On Mar 21
Anatolia:
She is Georgeous and stunning!

No be small

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by Moniya4Real(m): 8:05pm On Mar 21
Evergreen beauty

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by adecz: 8:06pm On Mar 21
😐😐😐Wicked Short man devil, Ngige spoilt the picture❗️❗️
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by folake4u(f): 8:06pm On Mar 21
fuck419:
I wish the Husband was still alive to behold his beautiful wife.
This life self, make we try dey enjoy now o

@ the bolded. Correct!

Na why any small change I get na for enjoyment.

Chop life make life nor chop you.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by anonimi: 8:07pm On Mar 21
onumadu:
Just check out her height and figure 8.
This woman keeps getting more beautiful with age.
Rare. Very rare.

Did you see the shoes she wore
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by mana123: 8:09pm On Mar 21
This woman is tall and majestic. She really stands out. I love ladies with some good height and good shape

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by Daremee: 8:19pm On Mar 21
akosanwafo:

Another Anniversary of an unforgettable brain and mouth resetting slap which sound was heard across the four corners of the earth.

Am sure Obiano’s wife pictured below after the slap is still singing the ‘Had I known’ anthem even now.

Wotowoto pro max!

Slap of the century. Even copied by Will Smith

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by stasius: 8:19pm On Mar 21
This woman's skin care routine should be studied in beauty and cosmetology schools.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by descarado: 8:21pm On Mar 21
[quote author=Cherrybae post=129042551][/quote]

Who cares if you are married or not.
Obiano is in Nigeria.
Travel ban outside Nigeria.
Why is he not there?
The only former governor there is Ngige so what's your problem.
Carry your hatred shift forward.
Heart filled with envy.
Does Obi look like he care?
When it's time for Obi and soludo to meet, they will meet. Face your state. Wetin concern uou for anambra you osun boy

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by iamtardey: 8:22pm On Mar 21
Depriest2020:
Abeg she get daughter wey be like her wey never marry?
Who No like better thing cheesy
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by jubrilELsudan: 8:23pm On Mar 21
ABEG WHO GET HER CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE RUB HER KUKUNASE JUICE FOR MY BODY AS POMADE

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by descarado: 8:24pm On Mar 21
folake4u:

@ the bolded. Correct!

Na why any small change I get na for enjoyment.

Chop life make life nor chop you.
I have a colleague with this mentality. She gave life 50:50.
Anything that will deny her of joy, she pushes to the corner.
She works hard and parties hard.
She is lucky hubby works from home so she will leave the kids with him.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by Tokshadeen: 8:25pm On Mar 21
bionixs:
I for say how one person wey him parents no training well , no go open toilet of a mouth here. I was right after All

Mumu dey there dey shout home training for wetin Bianca herself no dey use play... Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:27pm On Mar 21
akosanwafo:

Wotowoto pro max!
Hahahaha bad guy so You went and get the picture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) / "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu / Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.