Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,854 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

"See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu (57764 Views)

Kwankwaso Massive Rally In Kaduna Today(photos) / Pictures Of The Peugeot Plant President Buhari Will Commission In Kaduna Today / How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by Ndlistic(m): 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
Oh my goodness this crowd is really intimidating, Senate President Bukola Saraki have been very active in support of Atiku Presidential bid.

This time around he shows his support once again in Kaduna .

The way he dances and cheer the mammoth crowd is something worth imitating.

Source :
https://thenaijafame..com/2019/01/see-how-saraki-mesmerized-and.html?m=1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by Ndlistic(m): 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
See how Nigerians react and watch the trending video of Saraki HERE

Saraki nailed it with the supporters..

2 Likes

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by Racoon(m): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
This is why the APC fears Saraki.He is not clean politically as expected of most politicians, but he just simply have the midas touch. Almost anything he does succeed.

See all the legal hurdles he have surmounted against all odds.Recall it's the same Saraki APC govt/zombies boasted he will never last 6months as SP? Saraki your head strong.

Meanwhile let's obidiently atikulate Nigerians.We will get there.

282 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by sureteeboy(m): 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
PDP, APC.... What's the difference? undecided Same rats in different holes

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by OKOATA(m): 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
cool A sleepless night for the zombies. Anyone supporting Buhari is clearly in a Dementia state.

Like For Atiku
Share for BuBuri

340 Likes 19 Shares

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by engrfcuksmtin(m): 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
The supressor of the cabal.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by Maket: 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
See how Momodu captured this!

I said it earlier that they won't let's us rest today bc they have been able to get up to a thousand supporters.

I don't blame them but the stupidity of the fanatical governor called Elrufai.

Waiting patiently for ffk and Rhinoceros for their capture.

We will meet at the PU by Feb 16

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
The end to this devilish party called APC is near, the end to nepotism is near, the end to some few illiterate cabals ruling over us is near, the end of baba sope is near, the end to the lifeless one is near, the end to the wicked and failed government of buhari is upon us so I enjoin all Nigerians from the East to the South and the North to the west to arise and say enough is enough. Buhari we gave you our Goodwill but you trampled on them and now we are gonna show you the power is in our hands and to atiku when you get there due to our vote I want you to know we aren't fools no more, you behave like buhari and we give you the buhari treatment

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by DeKen: 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
Wow.
This is where Buhari normally resides o.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by arantess: 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
Sai Atiku cool

20 Likes

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by Shezkid01(m): 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
crowds no mean anything jare... and all these Instagram people Gan.. well only osun people will know say crowd na scam ... Feb 16 lo matter

4 Likes

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by FisifunKododada: 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
cool I hope PDP will not cry rigging after they lose in February? cool

6 Likes

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by contigiency(m): 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
I have said it that by the time people start reading; Saraki loses his pulling unit, Apc peeps PDP in FFK's unit, Fayose marginally lost to Apc in his pulling unit, PDP comes second in uche secondus pulling unit, Apc clears all the pulling units in Gbenga Daniel ward, Apc clearly leading going by the results trickling in across the country, and stuffs like that, then people's eyes will clear. For now, let the noise continue.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by coolfredo(m): 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
Don't be deceived abt any crowd be it pdp or apc those people only went to collect 500h from all de rally

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by MrCuteking(m): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
Oh Lord please bless my hustle like Saraki

Buhari will be like if I enter again you are finished. grin

This shoe is worth 12- to 13k at the market price.

I sell for 6k
Quality: direct from factory (100% Original)
Size: 42 and 43
Delivery: all states
Cost of delivery: 1k ( all states)

For call or whatsapp, check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by StarUp: 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
When will gullible Nigerians realize that APC and PDP are the same? They are just the other side of the same coin...na PDP decampees dey APC and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by mrsfavour(f): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
#letsgetnigeriaworkingagain#

2 Likes

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by 1Poposki1(m): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by khingTony(m): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
sureteeboy:
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by DrGoodman: 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin enugu ppl rejected a whole Buharri?

These people are mean o grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by khingTony(m): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
Hg
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by jchioma: 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
Atiku shut down Kaduna today, which was Buhari's former strong hold ...

A sign that Nigerians have decided to take their destinies in their hands and chart a course away from failure.

Say NO to sai baba.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by supereagle(m): 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ete lo ma gbehin won. They will be disgraced out soon.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by AllenSpencer: 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
Atiku will break Dele's head after his loss at the polls

Dele just milking Atiku of his easy earned loots

All those surrounding Atiku not supporting financially and all are using Twitter to support.

If you belief in a candidate, you should be able to support him financially, but this guy's know it's a lost call.

PDP will expose themselves after the election. A lot of betrayals amongst them

Atiku will join Jimi Agbaje in the "Customer Dada no" category

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by dguyindcorner(m): 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
Massive crowd doesn't equate massive votes.
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by mbaboy(m): 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
Saraki the master strategist PDP

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by ChimuchiYola(f): 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
sureteeboy:

I need an artwork of myself....

How much does it cost?
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by NaijaMutant(f): 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Atiku will break Dele's head after his loss at the polls

Dele just milking Atiku of his easy earned loots

All those surrounding Atiku not supporting financially and all are using Twitter to support.

If you belief in a candidate, you should be able to support him financially, but this guy's know it's a lost call.

PDP will expose themselves after the election. A lot of betrayals amongst them

Atiku will join Jimi Agbaje in the "Customer Dada no" category

You must be in sivia pains cry

Please suicide is not a option grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by Sapphire86(f): 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
At this rate I need to ask, ‘aren’t PDP & APC RENTING the same crowd

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by dguyindcorner(m): 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
Racoon:
This is why the APC fears Saraki.He is not clean politically but he just simply have the midas touch. Almost anything he does succeed.

See all the legal hurdles he have surmounted against all odds.Recall it's the same Saraki APC govt/zombies boasted he will never last 6months as SP? Saraki your head strong.

Meanwhile let's obidiently atikulate Nigerians.We will get there.

That's how he touched the PDP presidential ticket and succeeded o.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu / Sanwo-Olu: 'If It Was Wike That The CSP Disobeyed..' - Reno Reacts / Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.