Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army (16673 Views)

Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks / Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics / Inside Niger Delta Creeks Where The Youths Are Raking In Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by Real2088: 7:07am On Mar 22
crossfm:
Hehehe.

What Nigeria army should be doing now is gathering intelligence,not just occupying that village.

If they dig well and cooperate well with the members of the community they will get their answers.

Burning down that village will bring them nothing.

They are just instilling fear and making the main culprits to run far away.

Another thing I don't like is the double standard in Nigeria.
Let me make it clear that I don't and will never support the useless people who carried out these act,but if this issue was to be in the north,will they be burning down the whole village and killing innocent citizens?.

I pointed out the manners the Nigeria army respect and interacts with people in the north on a thread few weeks ago,and this incident has vindicated me.

Nigeria depicts a pure picture of the Animal Farm. All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.

But someone clearly called them a zoo and up till now Dem never gree even with al the happening
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by Truvelisback(m): 7:15am On Mar 22
tefund:
Don't be deceived this is all about oil bunkering .
Oil bunkering is normal in those areas.
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by wany(f): 7:20am On Mar 22
CodeTemplar:
Fulanis killed a dozen policemen in Ughelli North some two weeks before okuama episode and nobody occupied anywhere to solve any useless case.

Six Bodies of Slained Officers Recovered
This is military. undecided
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by victorclean(f): 7:20am On Mar 22
Supported. They are not biafrans and should be wiped out
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by thrillionaire(m): 7:21am On Mar 22
CodeTemplar:
Fulanis killed a dozen policemen in Ughelli North some two weeks before okuama episode and nobody occupied anywhere to solve any useless case.

When the Fulanis commit their evil against our armed forces the government and military goes limp. But if some rag tag militia in the South does the same then the whole Nigeria would want innocent people in the region killed why?
In katsina where I'm used to.. there are villages that harbor killer bandits who have indeed killed soldiers but why don't the military go and kill the villagers and burn down their homes eh?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by wany(f): 7:22am On Mar 22
infofta:
Exercise caution otherwise for every innocent civilian you kill you will add 5 more militias. Except FG does not want to export crude oil any more. I forsee bombing of pipelines and destruction of oil installations starting again.
While the soldiers are in the creek.
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by Kilometres: 7:22am On Mar 22
Umueme:
Hmm

I don't believe that those youths just woke up and killed those soldiers , without them doing something suspicious first. While I in no way support the killings, let us also keep in mind that nigerian military and paramilitary agencies have this knack of always lieing to us. May God protect the innocent

#MyOpinion

And you the wise "nitwit" whose peanut sized brain works completely ok open your mouth waaaaa to spew rubbish.

1. Okuama community has come out and said their side of the story. (Try reading about it you dolt)

2. As I don't know who's right or wrong, and to exonerate myself from supporting evil based on my view of the matter, I clearly made the statement written above "may God protect the innocent"

Only a simpleton like you wouldn't understand that.

You dolt. Had to switch account didn't you?
Go through my posts, a screenshot of me supporting UGM OR ESN and you'll get 100k instantly. I know it's hunger affecting your sense of reasoning (not like you have one anyway). Unlike you shameless lot that'll support anything your slave masters shove down that hole of a brain, i actually don't support wring doing in any form. Honestly, I don't see why I should be explaining myself to a man-baby like you.

Exactly the same reason I added "may God protect the innocent". Irregardless, whoever killed them isn't innocent either. You get my train of thought now?

Have a nice day man

You too mumu

And you are so daft.

Stylishly trying to justify wrong.

Even if the soldiers have done something wrong to them. Does that give them power and right for such gruesome killing of the soldiers?

Use your brain.

First, if the military had struck first as you alleged, it is a community with leaders, they would have raised and it would have been reported in the social media cos govt can not control social media.

It is most likely because of bunkering which most of these traditional rulers give backing to.
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by SemperFid: 7:29am On Mar 22
CodeTemplar:

Fulani na ur mates?
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by 4tomandchi: 7:32am On Mar 22
Don’t also leave the forest until our kidnapped children are freed
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by malvisguy212: 7:32am On Mar 22
Chukwuka319:
Many of the community members know those responsible for the mass murder of the soldiers,but unfortunately no one will speak up.They would rather keep mute and let the matter linger indefinite.
the soldiers killed are corrupt . they are into oil bunkering.

1 Like

Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by IamANigerianMan: 7:32am On Mar 22
Iseoluwani:
shut up

goan face boko haram
This one is more than Boko Haram
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by flatROCKhead: 7:32am On Mar 22
CodeTemplar:

our eyes are on you. You could be one of the criminals we are looking for
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by CodeTemplar: 7:35am On Mar 22
flatROCKhead:
our eyes are on you. You could be one of the criminals we are looking for
animal. Una eyes Neva see Fulani wen kill dozen officer na me. Thunda faya your lean skull.
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by beardedboy(m): 7:36am On Mar 22
crossfm:
Hehehe.

What Nigeria army should be doing now is gathering intelligence,not just occupying that village.

If they dig well and cooperate well with the members of the community they will get their answers.

Burning down that village will bring them nothing.

They are just instilling fear and making the main culprits to run far away.

Another thing I don't like is the double standard in Nigeria.
Let me make it clear that I don't and will never support the useless people who carried out these act,but if this issue was to be in the north,will they be burning down the whole village and killing innocent citizens?.

I pointed out the manners the Nigeria army respect and interacts with people in the north on a thread few weeks ago,and this incident has vindicated me.

Nigeria depicts a pure picture of the Animal Farm. All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
I like your idea. The army should organise a tea party with the community leaders and pat their backs. They'll be so touched by this generosity and start revealing the names of all those involved.

Great idea. Great mind. Keep it up.
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by Lovenorth: 7:41am On Mar 22
God bless our Army, I am so happy with this new
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by Omenlon: 7:42am On Mar 22
Gadafii:
How many communities in the north where you soldiers are killed like fowl did you occupy😁🤔
one frustrated Nigerian spotted.
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by Philipmoon2(m): 7:48am On Mar 22
Then they should be prepared to be loosing soldiers on every operation
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by tollyboy5(m): 7:57am On Mar 22
CodeTemplar:

Yes the military has been bombarding the north since. Are you blind not to see recent captured bandit?
Since there is insurgency in okuama town now they're going to bombard the village too.
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by Kingbuhari(m): 7:58am On Mar 22
How many innocent souls and families you are going to destroy before you fish them out ... One of the reasons I don't have a single fvck about your killings... Dickheads
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by frog12: 8:01am On Mar 22
E b like say the commander of the soldiers dey walk around with stick. these our army are just unfit.
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by Dollarboss93: 8:01am On Mar 22
flatROCKhead:
our eyes are on you. You cctg fcould be one of the criminals we are looking for
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:06am On Mar 22
ogascomax:

Engaging in some conversation with some of you guys is insulting to people of great mind. Do you know how suppression work? Do you understand the game of propaganda? Would you even believe if they speak? Can those people fight the institution of government. Even the State Governor couldn't visit the community despite being the governor of Delta State but you expect the community people to speak so that the army will search for that individual and arrest him/her.
You're mentally retărded. Is the army holding a gun to their head from speaking? Ode.

Community members don't have people living outside the community na, or the guy that posted a video few days back did it from the UK? Slow arse mofo. Great mind indeed, empty barrel
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by ObiCertificate: 8:13am On Mar 22
CodeTemplar:

You will learn.
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by tiswell(m): 8:15am On Mar 22
Osiris12:
good one.
Make the soldiers ready to retire for creeks.

These guys are not gonna be found
...and you know this how?(@the bolded)
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by Jasonekah98: 8:21am On Mar 22
Story...
I was waiting for this headline walahi!!.

Lmao!!.
First denied the fact that they want to start up a military barrack in okuama community, then goes ahead to say they won't leave till the culprits are caught. Where dem wan see culprits catch??...

I'll keep saying it, there's something in that community the Federal government wants, until then, let's keep watching
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by Bestbeelieve: 8:27am On Mar 22
una no get work b4! yeye soja! sleep dia! its by behaving like mad animals that will make you catch culprits! y'all stink!
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by lilyheaven: 8:35am On Mar 22
This soldiers want to take over our oil creek
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by fred04(m): 8:56am On Mar 22
Adamux:
God bless Nigerian Army. We appreciate your efforts in keeping us safe.

These brave men need our prayers and support these trying times.
Cos you are either a Fulani or hausa. Army don kill Southeasterners more than number of persons wey HIV kill in the whole world. My only prayers for them is in my mind
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by yemmywesey(m): 9:02am On Mar 22
They should vacate the community ASAP,
Can't the president command them to leave the creek and station mobile policemen in the community.
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by Osiris12: 9:04am On Mar 22
tiswell:
...and you know this how?(@the bolded)
a minister was assassinated. Nothing happened
A governorship aspirant funsho Williams kpai. Nothing happened still.

No face
No case
Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by komekn(m): 9:04am On Mar 22
Shadomaan7:
We stand with the Nigerian Army in their mission to bring justice to the fallen soldiers and restore peace and security in the Niger Delta region.

Was there war in the Delta before ❓so what peace are they restoring. It's seems the NA has taken and destroyed peace.

In matters like this you should have police and DSS independent of the army investigating. The NA is not trained to investigate crime and they have too many conflicts of interest in this matter and can never be impartial. They would most likely bury and destroy any evidence of NA culpability.

Who has ever heard of a high powered peace ✌🏿 mission ( Leftenant Col. Two majors) no police, no DSS, no civil groups, no external traditional rulers, no religious leaders, JUST THE ARMY 🪖 somebody is telling LIES and trying to bury the TRUTH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solders’ Killing: Troops Won’t Leave Creeks Until Culprits Are Caught – Army by CodeTemplar: 9:06am On Mar 22
tollyboy5:

Yes the military has been bombarding the north since. Are you blind not to see recent captured bandit?
Since there is insurgency in okuama town now they're going to bombard the village too.
ughelli north is not in northern Nigeria. It is in Delta state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

$1.6b Fraud: Efcc Arrests Vaswani Brothers Again / Osun 2018: Two Governorship Candidates Emerge In SDP / Akpabio To Niger Deltans: Don't Vote For Those Planning To Sell NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.