Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,526 members, 7,823,285 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu (14253 Views)

Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic / Budget Padding: You’re Ignorant And Dubious, Dogara Blasts Tinubu / Saraki Fires Back At Tinubu Over Budget Padding Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 9:14am On Mar 22
Putindbutt:

Why are you scared?, you don't want to do what Tinubu did?, enter ExxonMobil and run them street na, na big enjoyment you go enjoy o.

Scared of what?

I can't do what Tinubu did. I am not a notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture, nor am I a certified certificate forger of international dimension.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 9:15am On Mar 22
Gajagojo:

That is my message to.You
You need to move on and stop hating
Peter Obi lost accept it
President Tinubu has another 3 years to go

You are actually the one who has refused to move on.
Re: Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 9:18am On Mar 22
Gajagojo:

Is everyone from.a village ?
I am not speaking for Tinubu

But do not juxtapose what happens in your place to the whole of Nigeria.
There are people from Lagos Island, Ibadan,Benin,Kano,Abeokuta

So that umunna mentality does not apply to everyone

I don't know how you understand the word Village in this context. But everyone comes from a town

Can you mention where Tinubu is from

Who is Tinubu's father?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu by Gajagojo: 9:19am On Mar 22
Ofunaofu:

. You brought up.

N.A. STATISTICS WE GO CHOP
part of the election banter targeted at Peter Obi
Clearly You are still bitter
MOVE ON

say something relevant and constructive

Stop going back to election campaign
Which PETER OBI LOST

accept it and live with it

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu by helinues: 9:20am On Mar 22
Putindbutt:

You didn't get what Ningi was trying to do, he has back up, they wanted to change the leadership of the senate using anti-north tactics. You saw how southern senators quickly constituted Southern senators forum to counter them.

Bro who is Ningi in the Nigeria political scheme, change the leadership of senate?

The race for 2027 already started, El Rufai lead the way. Apc don't have time for small Ningi.
Re: Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu by leroi01(m): 9:20am On Mar 22
A thief will always defend other thieves.

For, if one is caught, he might give up the others.

D'you get now?

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu by Putindbutt: 9:21am On Mar 22
Ofunaofu:

Scared of what?

I can't do what Tinubu did. I am not a notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture, nor am I a certified certificate forger of international dimension. 
My guy, no dey change mouth, go and forge a certificate and all your biodata, then take them to ExxonMobil. Try and confirm to us that what Tinubu did is possible in ExxonMobil. Then we take you serious, too many mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu by Gajagojo: 9:25am On Mar 22
Ofunaofu:

I don't know how you understand the word Village in this context. But everyone comes from a town

Can you mention where Tinubu is from

Who is Tinubu's father?
I am not here to discuss Tinubu.I am not his spokesman

You said village and in all contexts village means village
If you meant town say town
All Ibos come from villages and assume it is so for everyone.else that is what I wanted to correct
Ibadan is a massive town.So I am trying to get you to understand that very specific point.

Yoruba have lived in towns for centuries unlike Ibos
There is no history of any single town in Ibo land before Nigeria where non Ibos lived
But there are several towns with cosmopolitan nature centuries old in the SW
We are not all villagers

1 Like

Re: Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu by Putindbutt: 9:25am On Mar 22
helinues:

Bro who is Ningi in the Nigeria political scheme, change the leadership of senate?

The race for 2027 already started, El Rufai lead the way. Apc don't have time for small Ningi.
Ningi was chairman of northern senator forum before he was removed after his allegation and na Atiku loyal man.
Re: Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu by helinues: 9:27am On Mar 22
Putindbutt:

Ningi was chairman of northern senator forum before he was removed after his allegation and na Atiku loyal man.

Northern senator chairman, not Nigeria senator chairman.

Phew
Re: Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu by Putindbutt: 9:30am On Mar 22
helinues:

Northern senator chairman, not Nigeria senator chairman.

Phew
You cannot be a chairman of norther or southern senators if you're not influential.
Re: Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu by helinues: 9:32am On Mar 22
Putindbutt:

You cannot be a chairman of norther or southern senators if you're not influential.

Chairman of a region senator na for that region his influence end
Re: Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 9:47am On Mar 22
Gajagojo:

I am not here to discuss Tinubu.I am not his spokesman

You said village and in all contexts village means village
If you meant town say town
All Ibos come from villages and assume it is so for everyone.else that is what I wanted to correct
Ibadan is a massive town.So I am trying to get you to understand that very specific point.

Yoruba have lived in towns for centuries unlike Ibos
There is no history of any single town in Ibo land before Nigeria where non Ibos lived
But there are several towns with cosmopolitan nature centuries old in the SW
We are not all villagers

I am arguing with you about who has lived in towns or villages from time immemorial.

I ask a simple question. Mention where Tinubu comes from, but you turned it into a dick measuring contest. Turned it into a tribal and ethnic banter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu by Gajagojo: 10:05am On Mar 22
Ofunaofu:

I am arguing with you about who has lived in towns or villages from time immemorial.

I ask a simple question. Mention where Tinubu comes from, but you turned it into a dick measuring contest. Turned it into a tribal and ethnic banter.

Why are you arguing?

Why should I do that
Why don't you do it
Tell me where he is from
I am curious
Re: Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu by Gajagojo: 10:07am On Mar 22
Ofunaofu:

MOVE on
stop talking about

N.a. Statistics we go chop

That was election banter

Obi lost
Accept it

MOVE ON
Re: Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu by diggindeep: 10:34am On Mar 22
Putindbutt:

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a first class product in business admin & accounting, go to ExxonMobile and verify. A certain 3rd class Agulu cannot lace his shoes.

Someone that ran away from Mobil during certificate verification.

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu by Didijiji: 10:35am On Mar 22
Ogbeni do well

we go applaud you

do poorly

we go blast you

Nigeria is the concern, not you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:35am On Mar 22
Putindbutt:
God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, enemies plan against Akpabio don pafuka.
God will not bless a Thief that says budgeting N193 million for a bore hole is arithmetic

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu by Image123(m): 10:35am On Mar 22
C'est fini. The Jagaban has spoken. wink
Re: Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu by lexy2014: 10:36am On Mar 22
Putindbutt:

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a first class product in business admin & accounting, go to ExxonMobile and verify. A certain 3rd class Agulu cannot lace his shoes.

can you show us a copy of this 3rd class certificate?

in defence of the "first class product in business admin & accounting", can you help us explain the arithmetic he was talking about?

how has his first class in business admin & accounting reduced inflation, insecurity, hardship, unemployment and corruption?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu by Donaldoni: 10:36am On Mar 22
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu by lexy2014: 10:36am On Mar 22
Image123:
Ce fini. The Jagaban has spoken. wink

what did he speak?
Re: Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 10:36am On Mar 22
Gajagojo:

MOVE on
stop talking about

N.a. Statistics we go chop

That was election banter

Obi lost
Accept it

MOVE ON

Election banters
It is what you described, because it is Tinubu.

If it were the other way around, it would have remained a subject matter till eternity.
Re: Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu by nobleswazzy(m): 10:37am On Mar 22
First class accountant don drop quote. Bobo Chicago don go snort wetin no good.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu by Image123(m): 10:37am On Mar 22
lexy2014:

what did he speak?

Buy data, buy naija to grow naija.
Re: Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu by Osidazz19: 10:38am On Mar 22
Ofunaofu:
Imagine Tinubu talking about arithmetic.

But he turned himself into a jester with his "Na statistics we go chop" jibe.
Real veriable arithmetic is different from made up numbers from pandora pathological liar Obi.
Re: Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu by RecentHistory: 10:38am On Mar 22
Ofunaofu:

Tinubu worked in ExxonMobil with a forged certificate by impersonating a female and claiming to have attended government college lagos in 1970 four years before the was founded in 1974

Which primary and secondary school did Tinubu attend?

Mention those who were his classmates; just one

Peter Obi's University certificate was issued on a Sunday. That's why he couldn't tender it, he had to use ordinary GCE.
Atiku tendered Masters, Tinubu tendered University degree. Kwankwaso tendered PhD, Obi dey tender GCE.
You are all mediocres, starting from Obi to his minions.
Obi's
Re: Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu by mipeesoft(m): 10:38am On Mar 22
grin
Kwaramustgoodag:
they said we don't understand arithmetic ooooo. Make them explain am to us ooooo
Re: Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu by Gajagojo: 10:39am On Mar 22
Ofunaofu:

Election banters
It is what you described, because it is Tinubu.

If it were the other way around, it would have remained a subject matter till eternity. 

That is why I say you need to move on
Your all consuming hatred of Tinubu is counter productive
Obi lost his erection battle
MOVE ON
You keep going back to election
Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu

Can we talk about Nigeria
Re: Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu by Glister: 10:40am On Mar 22
helinues:
Toh

Budget padding did happen. Make we call a spade what exactly it is.

I am actually shocked that u of all people can call a spade a spade you that you dont know how to tell the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu by Ibechris2: 10:40am On Mar 22
Putindbutt:

With a a forged certificate u mean?

Continue lying.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu by Prodigy777(m): 10:40am On Mar 22
Think it'll be more fitting to change your moniker to 'Lickindbutt' just so your asslicking arc is complete.
Putindbutt:

When you increase a budget allocation, they call it padding, why?. when a budget is sent to the national assembly, it is a bill and the NASS has the power to review and debate any bill before passing it into law. Student loan was increased, is that padding too?. until there's a law that a budget or supplementary bill must not be reviewed but that's impossible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Campaigns In Ikot Ekpene Local Government ( Pictures) / INEC Lied About Weather - Hadi Sirika, Minister Of State For Aviation / Sam Onuigbo Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.