Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi (18653 Views)

Nigerians Dying Of Hunger, Very Heartbreaking – Obi Reacts To Stampede In Lagos / Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) / Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by Bayajjidda: 5:30pm On Mar 22
RecentHistory:
The 4 people kidnapped in Anambra, this Agulu nonentity has become deaf and dumb to them.

But na Northerner, he dey roll for ground with him black uniform. Igbo lives no mean anything to am.

According to Peter Obi,
3 Dangote is one equal to 1 Erimus.

15 Igbos are equal to 1 Northerner grin

4 people kidnapped in Anambra... and who is to be blame? Doesn't that show the incompetence and failure of supposedly C-in-C ? Why blame it on a private citizen, Peter Obi? If Tinubu was working as you make us believe, we won't be talking about any Kidnap. If PO talks about Kidnaps in Anambra and refuse to talk about the starvation happening the north (and children as much as 23 dropping dead in a camp due to starvation), you will call him a tribalist, that only cares about his state.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by RecentHistory: 5:31pm On Mar 22
Traevis:

Na the generation wey ur dead balls go produce i dey pity sha!!
Big head with empty space , everywhere empty

Insult me well. E no dey read for my body.

Una lives na 5 Naira per dozen. Obi no dey even offer condolences for una. Why should I now take your words seriously?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by Alvin212(m): 5:32pm On Mar 22
E-BOLA Tinubus miscreants

Food is done
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by PeterObi001: 5:32pm On Mar 22
Tinibu 💊💉 kill this country 🇳🇬 economy no two ways about it......... You stupidly removed subsidy just first day of inauguration..... (2) You floated the Naira ...... What a hard way to Rule a nation 🇳🇬 🙄🙄🙄
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by Oracle411: 5:32pm On Mar 22
Must we always see Obi's talks , Obi's reactions, Obi this, Obi that all the time?
All these rubbish attention seeking moves wont win him 2027 election.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by StraightGaay: 5:33pm On Mar 22
RecentHistory:
The 4 people kidnapped in Anambra, this Agulu nonentity has become deaf and dumb to them.

But na Northerner, he dey roll for ground with him black uniform. Igbo lives no mean anything to am.

According to Peter Obi,

You are a lost course
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by HardBishop: 5:35pm On Mar 22
RecentHistory:

A 3rd class graduate like the failure called Gregory Onwubuasi Obi who got his 3rd class degree on a Sunday grin
Third world nation na where we dey now.

Na shame we NIGERIA scored third class after graduation from our colonial masters BRITISH.
Toh as you can't argue because una don rime with poverty 😆😆😆😆
Suffering ad smiling
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by Forumites: 5:35pm On Mar 22
RecentHistory:

According to Peter Obi,

lame
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by sirray001: 5:35pm On Mar 22
RecentHistory:

According to Peter Obi,

Among all the problems for dis country na Peter obi be your problem
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by Forumites: 5:36pm On Mar 22
Oracle411:
Must we always see Obi's talks , Obi's reactions, Obi this, Obi that all the time?
All these rubbish attention seeking moves wont win him 2027 election.
But has Tinubu shown sympathy on Nigerians. ?
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by Vadese1: 5:37pm On Mar 22
Your tribal bigot has render your thoughts meaningless. It the responsibility of the government to protect her citizens

RecentHistory
post=129056109:

According to Peter Obi,

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by Winning123: 5:42pm On Mar 22
[quote author=Ekaette1621990 post=129056102]Pls permit me to laugh in Swahili first.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

FTC for the first time after wasting my data on Nairaland for 34 and a half years.

My shout-out goes to Tinubu for updating the sufferings of Nigerians from Version 2.0 to 80.6

We must get common sense by force

Anyway I laugh in Swahili 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂[/qu

You laughed over death of people. You are SATANIC. You are his CHILD
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by Bankkym: 5:47pm On Mar 22
RecentHistory:

According to Peter Obi,

The guy keeps annoying sensible people in the country.

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by Davicl: 5:49pm On Mar 22
RecentHistory:

According to Peter Obi,

Idiot, which one has your dumb president done so far or doesn't it mean they're not his citizens huh

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by Showguyz: 5:51pm On Mar 22
Peter obi =nuclear reactor 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by Gandrova: 5:52pm On Mar 22
Ekaette1621990:
Pls permit me to laugh in Swahili first.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

FTC for the first time after wasting my data on Nairaland for 34 and a half years.

My shout-out goes to Tinubu for updating the sufferings of Nigerians from Version 2.0 to 80.6

Anyway I laugh in Swahili 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
You are a confirmed masogynist . because i can't see anything funny in the news.
People lost their precious lives and you are happy. Do you know how your end would be? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by Gabayo17(m): 6:03pm On Mar 22
Government should stop this killing abeg.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by RecentHistory: 6:06pm On Mar 22
Davicl:

Idiot, which one has your dumb president done so far or doesn't it mean they're not his citizens huh
StraightGaay:
You are a lost course
Vadese1:
Your tribal bigot has render your thoughts meaningless. It the responsibility of the government to protect her citizens.

According to Obi,
67 of your type are equal to 1 Fulani.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by Davicl: 6:08pm On Mar 22
RecentHistory:

According to Obi,
67 of your type are equal to 1 Fulani.

What is different between you Fulani and cow, even cow is better you bastard
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by Christistruth03: 6:09pm On Mar 22
But he will refuse to react to ipob's Mass murders in his own Anambra

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by RecentHistory: 6:11pm On Mar 22
Davicl:

What is different between you Fulani and cow, even cow is better you bastard

Erimus, 254 cows are equal to 1 of your type. grin
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by Sunny91(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22
You all dragging obi are scun and jealous for no reason.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by billyG(m): 6:22pm On Mar 22
"It is unimaginable how we have sadly descended to a level where people now take unthinkable risks in order to survive".
Just because one black bat turn everything upside down in 8months.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:32pm On Mar 22
so human beings died as a result of food?

Kai!

APC!
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by livinbygrace: 6:32pm On Mar 22
This man no dey react to ny good news ut only bad news
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by Truthshotcrazy: 6:32pm On Mar 22
shocked
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by UKEMY(m): 6:33pm On Mar 22
RecentHistory:

According to Peter Obi,

You mumu ehhh and your hatred is topnotch.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by Kusu12: 7:00pm On Mar 22
Social media president of obirodents from Agulu has reacted as usual. Loser
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by JASONjnr(m): 7:12pm On Mar 22
Ekaette1621990:
Pls permit me to laugh in Swahili first.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Anyway I laugh in Swahili 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Do you know the meaning of Ekaette in french?
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by Jayhome24: 7:13pm On Mar 22
Honourable Minister of Condolense, Birthday Mr Gringory Obi had just added a new portfolio to his ministry and the new portfolio is "Reaction" so our amiable waka-about Hon. Minister of Condolence, Birthday and Reaction Mr Gringory Obi we hail thee, good job carry on.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by Formation10: 7:31pm On Mar 22
Slytiger:

grin
waiting be una own na him life anytime he wish to talk e no concern anybody if them like make them kill the whole people for him state or other states if wish to talk so b it make una face una own business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu / Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti / Gulak Declares Himself PDP Chairman - Punch News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.