Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi (18658 Views)

Nigerians Dying Of Hunger, Very Heartbreaking – Obi Reacts To Stampede In Lagos / Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) / Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by mosho2good: 5:15pm On Mar 22
*Nigeria tradition don fade, visitors no dey buy bread come again

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by GanagiBitrus: 5:16pm On Mar 22
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by HardBishop: 5:16pm On Mar 22
RecentHistory:
The 4 people kidnapped in Anambra, this Agulu nonentity has become deaf and dumb to them.

But na Northerner, he dey roll for ground with him black uniform. Igbo lives no mean anything to am.

According to Peter Obi,
3 Dangote is one equal to 1 Erimus.

15 Igbos are equal to 1 Fulani grin
If he complains, you will say he only know jis people...... Now hes out there deliberating on national issues...... His crimes is not taking anambra issues.
Una no dey shame 67 years of Independence nothing to show for it
Umu bunch of misplaced priorities
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by UHLmoving: 5:16pm On Mar 22
RecentHistory:
People were killed in Anambra, Peter Obi didn't say pim. But in the North, he's found his voice.

Igbo lives mean nothing to this one. I don't actually blame him. When he was Governor, he was using Awkuzu SARS to hunt Igbo youths like wild pigs.
shut up

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by CartelKenneth: 5:17pm On Mar 22
Osidazz19:
Why can't black people especially Nigerians be patient and orderly? People queue in line for food in many parts of the world without this disorderliness.

The black race is cursed
Na now u dey know?πŸ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by RecentHistory: 5:17pm On Mar 22
UHLmoving:
shut up

If UGM kill you today, Peter Obi won't say pim.
He will prefer to go and eat indomie during iftar in Kano.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by Ofunaofu: 5:18pm On Mar 22
RecentHistory:
The 4 people kidnapped in Anambra, this Agulu nonentity has become deaf and dumb to them.

But na Northerner, he dey roll for ground with him black uniform. Igbo lives no mean anything to am.

According to Peter Obi,

15 Igbos are equal to 1 Northerner grin

Everything is not politics

Have some respect for the people that died in the stampede

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by RecentHistory: 5:19pm On Mar 22
HardBishop:

If he complains, you will say he only know jis people...... Now hes out there deliberating on national issues...... His crimes is not taking anambra issues.
Una no dey shame 67 years of Independence nothing to show for it
Umu bunch of misplaced priorities

Peter Obi is the Special adviser on condolence and mortuary matters. How is that one deliberating on natural issues?
Was he not the one eating indomie on the floor last week in Sokoto?

It is people like you who advised Peter Obi and he said he was advised by a mad man.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by Gbajabiamila1: 5:19pm On Mar 22
nairalandkachy1:

Peter Obi

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/8038336/2-female-nsuk-students-killed#129049633
When will he react to Labour Party and NLC crisis?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by Sammiecrown(m): 5:19pm On Mar 22
[quote author=RecentHistory post=129056109]The 4 people kidnapped in Anambra, this Agulu nonentity has become deaf and dumb to them.

According to Peter Obi,

15 Igbos are equal to 1 Northerner grin[Hmmn]

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by RecentHistory: 5:19pm On Mar 22
Ofunaofu:

Everything is not politics

Have some respect for the people that died in the stampede

Did you Igbos have respect for people who died when you were asking for who they voted for?

Abeg, carry your smelly hypocrisy comot my front.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by Omik1: 5:20pm On Mar 22
But the food were arranged in an orderly manner. What was needed was for people to form a straight line... This is not entirely the fault of the government..

No food, now food come, u not fit arrange yourself.

RIP

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by Benwallt(m): 5:20pm On Mar 22
Classless buffoon
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by Eriokanmi: 5:20pm On Mar 22
If anyone told me Nigeria would be like this 10 years ago, I'd doubt it. Sad! Omo Δ™lΔ™ran to jeegun

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by lexy2014: 5:20pm On Mar 22
Ekaette1621990:
Pls permit me to laugh in Swahili first.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

FTC for the first time after wasting my data on Nairaland for 34 and a half years.

My shout-out goes to Tinubu for updating the sufferings of Nigerians from Version 2.0 to 80.6.

Anyway I laugh in Swahili πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

wisdom

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by RecentHistory: 5:21pm On Mar 22
kingsways:

Must you bring your lack of basic intelligence to the market square?

How many Igbos must they kill before Peter Obi remembers to send a single condolence?

If UGM wipes out your family today, Obi won't even say pim. Your lives mean nothing to him

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by UHLmoving: 5:21pm On Mar 22
RecentHistory:

If UGM kills you today, Peter Obi won't say pim.
He would prefer to go and eat indomie during iftar in Kano.
UGM can't touch me, face your banditry up north and west south

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by Exceed15: 5:21pm On Mar 22
It will not be well with apc and their supporters.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by NPFLADMIN(m): 5:22pm On Mar 22
But Obi, you too can help na.

Even if you no fit give pallative, you fit help 9ja dey bring FDI. Anyway you fit help, no be only reacting.

Remember say, them fit be obidient sef.

Anyways, please help person with 17k.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by RecentHistory: 5:23pm On Mar 22
UHLmoving:
UGM can't touch me, face your banditry up north and west south

If they ask you to go back to the East now, you start crying marginalisation. As if going there is a death sentence.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by Greenfusion: 5:23pm On Mar 22
Ekaette1621990:
Pls permit me to laugh in Swahili first.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

FTC for the first time after wasting my data on Nairaland for 34 and a half years.

My shout-out goes to Tinubu for updating the sufferings of Nigerians from Version 2.0 to 80.6

We must get common sense by force

Anyway I laugh in Swahili πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Dem nor go still get sense

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by Cherrybae(f): 5:24pm On Mar 22
I wonder why this Pandora liar does not react to deaths in South East only those that happen in the North.

Kai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by UHLmoving: 5:24pm On Mar 22
RecentHistory:

If they ask you to go back to the East now, you start crying marginalisation. As if going there is a death sentence.
we travel around Nigeria however and whenever we want. Face your own problem
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by Ofunaofu: 5:25pm On Mar 22
RecentHistory:

Did you Igbos have respect for people who died when you were asking for who they voted for?

Abeg, carry your smelly hypocrisy comot my front.

Sorry, I didn't know you just got admitted into a mental health facility
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by Donedeal1(m): 5:25pm On Mar 22
Op the news is about a student in nasawa state.Not about any prophet of doom.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by Rebuker(m): 5:26pm On Mar 22
The one of Lagos was really a sad one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUz5l7Kw4M8

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by RecentHistory: 5:26pm On Mar 22
UHLmoving:
we travel around Nigeria however and whenever we want. Face your own problem

Exactly.
If not for Nigeria, many of you would have been dead and long gone.
You should be grateful to Nigerians for saving you from your kinsmen.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by HardBishop: 5:27pm On Mar 22
RecentHistory:

Peter Obi is the Special adviser on condolence and mortuary matters. How is that one deliberating on natural issues?
Was he not the one eating indomie on the floor last week in Sokoto?

It is people like you who advised Peter Obi and he said he was advised by a mad man.
I see your miserable life? When the election was rigged, una say he need to build bridges... Now he's doing that, see complains.
That's why Una Nigeria never better because of una BAD BELLE.
He wear black
He sat down and ate... No sense complains... Why as I said 67 years ago of Independence. Yet ur TRIBALISTIC and NEPOTISTIC character amde Nigeria a THIRD CLASS GRADUATEπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by RecentHistory: 5:27pm On Mar 22
Ofunaofu:

Sorry, I didn't know you just got admitted into a mental health facility

Insult me all you like.
Doesn't change the fact.

3 Dangote is equal to one Erimus.
186 Igbos are equal to one Fulani.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by ImoleNaija: 5:28pm On Mar 22
mosho2good:
*Nigeria tradition don fade, visitors no dey buy bread come again

Bread don cost grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by Traevis(m): 5:29pm On Mar 22
RecentHistory:

According to Peter Obi,

15 Igbos are equal to 1 Northerner grin
Na the generation wey ur dead balls go produce i dey pity sha!!
Big head with empty space , everywhere empty

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Stampede, Death Of Students In Nasarawa Univ, Keffi by RecentHistory: 5:29pm On Mar 22
HardBishop:

I see your miserable life? When the election was rigged, una say he need to build bridges... Now he's doing that, see complains.
That's why Una Nigeria never better because of una BAD BELLE.
He wear black
He sat down and ate... No sense complains... Why as I said 67 years ago of Independence. Yet ur TRIBALISTIC and NEPOTISTIC character amde Nigeria a THIRD CLASS GRADUATEπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

A 3rd class graduate like the failure called Gregory Onwubuasi Obi who got his 3rd class degree on a Sunday grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: President Buhari Has Shown Mercy To Fani-Kayode / Fani Kayode: Peter Obi Will Get 2% Votes In North, Lose 2023 Election / Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.