Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,023 members, 7,845,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) (34206 Views)

Senate Set To Recall suspended Senator Abdul Ningi / Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) / Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) by mrvitalis(m): 8:30pm On Mar 22
senatordave1:

He came a distant distant distant second na despite northern and presidential support.but oga,how do you calculate? How will amechi win SE when even he can't win his state? How do you rate people? Theres no southerner that can match obi performance.

El rufai couldn't deliver kaduna,how will he win tinubu in the north when mighty atiku cannot? You funny oh.even kwankwaso is more popular than El rufai.
Ok
Re: El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) by senatordave1(m): 8:31pm On Mar 22
mrvitalis:

Ok

Only atiku supported by obi, kwankwaso can win tinubu
Re: El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) by tommy589(m): 8:37pm On Mar 22
Johncuppa:

No spiritual consultant could tell him he won't be part of this administration that would not look stupid to anybody.

The way Obasanjo described him in My Watch, benefactors,relatives and friends meant nothing to him in his quest for power

I knew he would be cut to size,except Tinubu has short memory on how he and Tambuwal regularly shades him at every opportunity in Buhari's first term

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) by Lithiumite: 8:49pm On Mar 22
id4sho:
I am not a fan of Jagaban sad, but Emilokan go scatter Dem.
BAT ain't cry cry GEJ wink

TINUBU has not appointed his INEC shocked, rivers of blood will over flood it's bank grin

What do I know sef undecided

And the INEC chair is coming from the South South
Re: El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) by jembewon: 8:52pm On Mar 22
Politicians has destroyed Nigerian, include your El-rufai
Re: El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) by id4sho(m): 8:56pm On Mar 22
Lithiumite:

And the INEC chair is coming from the South South

BP go high, e go choke oOoOO
Re: El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 9:01pm On Mar 22
rxmusa:
El-rufai is the best politician we've ever had from Kaduna State.
An erudite scholar
A selfless individual
An intelligent personality.

Insha Allah one day Nigeria shall be yours
black man get problem
Re: El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) by rxmusa(m): 9:02pm On Mar 22
UKEMY:

Nijeriya not nigeria cause no Northerners will smell that seat of power again
If its your Baby Factory parents that have the ability to do so, let them do it.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) by AMINDA: 9:29pm On Mar 22
senatordave1:

He came a distant distant distant second na despite northern and presidential support.but oga,how do you calculate? How will amechi win SE when even he can't win his state? How do you rate people? Theres no southerner that can match obi performance.

El rufai couldn't deliver kaduna,how will he win tinubu in the north when mighty atiku cannot? You funny oh.even kwankwaso is more popular than El rufai.

Did Tinubu deliver himself in Lagos? The dynamics of last election was so complex due to the last minute cash swap policy and the body language of the then cabals. Elrufai went to great lengths to sell Tinubu's candidacy in the North at great personal costs and the margins gotten by Tinubu in Kaduna and northwide was as good as a win given that Atiku, a northerner was also in the race.

The post-election treatment of Elrufai by the Tinubu cabal has left a bitter taste in the mouth of most northerners who hitherto supported Tinubu. It has created an atmosphere of great distrust and I feel it was ill-advised. I hope Elrufai does not contest in 2027 but if he does, he would do a devastating damage to Tinubu's reelection campaign even if he doesn't end up winning the election. The current crop of northerners Tinubu has around him cannot galvanise the North the way an Elrufai would and no-one can handpick a leader for the North.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) by Alexis11: 9:36pm On Mar 22
broadman20:

It'is you who is fooling himself, all the north need is to give the east or south South an offer and see if they will not stab you are the back just like you people stabbed Jonathan.

The chicken will surely come home to roast in 2027.

All these small children that started following politics in 2022 self.

So someone from SS/SE will defeat Tinubu as a sitting president just because of "North" πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) by Alexis11: 9:38pm On Mar 22
AMINDA:

Did Tinubu deliver himself in Lagos? The dynamics of last election was so complex due to the last minute cash swap policy and the body language of the then cabals. Elrufai went to great lengths to sell Tinubu's candidacy in the North at great personal costs and the margins gotten by Tinubu in Kaduna and northwide was as good as a win given that Atiku, a northerner was also in the race.

The post-election treatment of Elrufai by the Tinubu cabal has left a bitter taste in the mouth of most northerners who hitherto supported Tinubu. It has created an atmosphere of great distrust and I feel it was ill-advised. I hope Elrufai does not contest in 2027 but if he does, he would do a devastating damage to Tinubu's reelection campaign even if he doesn't end up winning the election. The current crop of northerners Tinubu has around him cannot galvanise the North the way an Elrufai would and no-one can handpick a leader for the North.

I know El-rufai will suddenly turn to "Jesus" to you guys immediately he goes against Tinubu, but nobody can stop Tinubu re-election in 2027.

You heard it here first. cool

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) by pharmagba: 9:45pm On Mar 22
rxmusa:
An erudite scholar
A selfless individual

Go to Kano and see how they detest him
Re: El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) by CadetJayKay(m): 9:55pm On Mar 22
rxmusa:
An erudite scholar
A selfless individual

An Erudite fanatic, a religious bigot and a very good liar. These characteristics best describes El rufai. A man dat refused to execute any significant project in Southern Kaduna because they are majority Christians will never smell Aso Rock. El rufai is a pathological liar and an evil fanatic. God will never allow evil to triumph over good.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:11pm On Mar 22
AMINDA:

El rufai galvanized governor's not the masses.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) by djon78(m): 10:15pm On Mar 22
Judolisco:
Dis northerners no knw say dem Don cast their format during Jonathan's era... They'll form an alliance now look for a mumu southerner to be vice..... Eno fit work again... All dis Atiku boys sef

But it worked before abi?

Just dey play
Re: El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) by porthouse7(f): 10:27pm On Mar 22
April4th:
Something is brewing up North.
nothing Dey happen, the president know the game
Re: El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:41pm On Mar 22
AMINDA:

Don't mind the IGNORAMUSES who CANNOT see the wisdom in your comment.πŸ˜•

Maybe They think it is the Criminal Ganduje whom Hausas calls BARAWO that will save tinibu?πŸ™„πŸ˜

In the Whole of North, El-Rufai wields ENORMOUS influence!πŸ™‚

After Sticking his Neck out for Tinibu in the Last Election, Ebola Betrayed him!

Tinibu should BETTER Goan Beg him now if he has the Sense, People ascribe to him.πŸ˜’πŸ™
Re: El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:50pm On Mar 22
Tinubu need to change his dubious policies before 2027 general election because things will get hard for him to win again because out of πŸ’― Nigerians 80% are not really happy aswear he need to do something walahitalahi

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) by Judolisco(m): 11:05pm On Mar 22
djon78:

But it worked before abi?

Just dey play
yes, that's why I said e don cast..... Nothing dem Wan tell people again.... We already know d script
Re: El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) by Ttalk: 11:07pm On Mar 22
I
mrvitalis:

There is no format that has casted

All they need to do is to give South South vice, boom and it's over

I thought you would have learnt a lesson

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:10pm On Mar 22
Na observe I dey
Re: El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) by ufotunang: 11:18pm On Mar 22
El .rufai is up to something
Re: El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) by Ebenmosi2020: 12:25am On Mar 23
Funny enough na atiku assemble all obj cabinate
Sheuns:
El Rufai.

Pres. Obasanjo made you popular. Obj the greatest assembler of best hands since 1999.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) by seunayantokun(m): 1:00am On Mar 23
Elrufai like all villains will play himself into his own destruction.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) by UKEMY(m): 1:11am On Mar 23
rxmusa:

If its your Baby Factory parents that have the ability to do so, let them do it.
Baby Factory is better to chronic Beggars and Terrorists.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) by UKEMY(m): 1:13am On Mar 23
ufotunang:
El .rufai is up to something
Hell-rufai will be dealt with.the security conspiracy against that short midget is massive
Re: El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) by broadman20: 4:39am On Mar 23
Alexis11:

All these small children that started following politics in 2022 self.

So someone from SS/SE will defeat Tinubu as a sitting president just because of "North" πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Power is going back to the north in 2027, weather you like it or not.

I wonder how many Yorubas can successfully vote Tinubu back to Aso rock when we decided to support the north to take back power just like you did to Jonathan in 2015.

Keep Yorubanozation agenda to yourself, let's know how your region alone will take Tinubu back to Aso rock.

Una eyes go clear, you think backstabbing can only be done by you people alone.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) by Alexis11: 5:24am On Mar 23
broadman20:

I wonder how many Yorubas can successfully vote Tinubu back to Aso rock when we decided to support the north to take back power just like you did to Jonathan in 2015.

Keep Yorubanozation agenda to yourself, let's know how your region alone will take Tinubu back to Aso rock.

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Do you mind explain how?

Even El-rufai and other clowns you may wish to lick their asses as usual know that Tinubu will complete his 8 years.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) by Alexis11: 5:48am On Mar 23
broadman20:

Lol I just went through your post prior to 2023 election and I laughed really hard because you are one of the " Tinubu will never win APC primary, Tinubu will never be President, Buhari/North are not supporting Tinubu etc etc" group πŸ˜‚

So I understand why you have moved on to futile hope of stopping him in 2027. I will only advise that you find something better to do with your life because hate on Tinubu will only continue to make you and others like you more miserable everyday. grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) by SisterAnn(f): 5:58am On Mar 23
rxmusa:

Se you don ya wayray ni?
Re: El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) by Bluntemperor: 6:03am On Mar 23
Oscarchims:
They should be careful, tinubu ain't GEJ

The Southern People should know that all these distractions are because the North don't like the Southern rulers,to be in Power!
El- Rufai- a former Kaduna governor that was allowing the Christians to be persecuted and some die by terrorists,especially the Southern -Kaduna people,shed so much blood but can't defend his 8-years era in govt, should by now know that 21st Century Politics is different!
- He should come down from his arrogance -toga and be accountable in what he did during his Tenure, afterall,he was the Chief Security Officer,and like every State,do collect the Multi-Millions or NBILLIONS - Security -Votes then,instead of walking about as a Fulani man and he is yet to Account for his deeds,and nobody will do it for him!
If he likes,let him go to Ningi( who is yet to tell Nigerians-what he himself collected as his own Constituency Projects Money,in 2024 Budget- as Senator!
Let El- Rufai also go to OBJ or SDP,or even PDP- those who ruled Nigeria- must be accountable!
β€’He was called to the Senate to defend himself before he will be giving a Minister - is that too much for him,but he called it bluff and all these merigo-rounds to different parts,will not help him,Now or in Future,as we don't need Unaccountable leaders,who wants to claim they know it all!
Afterall,it's Democracy and he should just go and seat somewhere!
If he wants to be relevant,he should be Accountable- what he did and what he failed to do!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) by SisterAnn(f): 6:06am On Mar 23
flipboss:

Can you shut the Bleep up. Stop empowering those illiterate. Which yeye agenda. You think say Tinubu na Jonathan?
Then relax and stop wailing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters / Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere / Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.