Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,612 members, 7,958,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:53 AM

The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders (16029 Views)

A.P.C: The Not- So- Smart Party / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by stoutlady(f): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2011
Fellow nairalanders I have come across a couple of silly comments made by our leaders. Unfortunately I never thought to write them down (especially considering how baffling they are). So I thought we could have a thread on that, so pls post as accurately as possible and let us know who said what. Thanks
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Afam4eva(m): 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2011
This election will be a do or die affair - OBJ
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Afam4eva(m): 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2011
There cannot be two kings in a palace - Alao Akala
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by ocube2: 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2011
‘’The President continues to hold Professor Achebe in very high esteem inspite of his regrettable decision which may have been borne out of misinformation as to the true state of affairs in Nigeria’’ -Goodluck Jonathan

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by stoutlady(f): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2011
'At 50 Britain was still battling with King Arthur and the Knights of the round table, so Nigeria is not doing too badly (or something similar to that effect)- Diezani Madueke

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by cantell(m): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2011
I dey laugh - Obj.

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by mobf: 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2011
ocube2:

‘’The President continues to hold Professor Achebe in very high esteem inspite of his regrettable decision which may have been borne out of misinformation as to the true state of affairs in Nigeria’’ -Goodluck Jonathan
shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by cicero(m): 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2011
I dey kampe - OBJ

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by xtianh(m): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2011
South West is too educated to b left in the hand of RASCALs.lol, GEJ

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 16, 2011
I am from the Niger Delta, my father's house is few metres from an oil-well, so nobody can claim to be a Niger Deltan than myself. What happened yesterday (independence day bomb blast) was a terrorist act and MEND was just used as a straw; MEND is not a terrorist group.  -  GEJ

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by nawfia(m): 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2011
We came second in the country, even though schools have been on strike for the past six months. shocked :or, Chinwoke Mbadinuju 2002(while congratulating anambra students that excelled in waec)

2 Likes

Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2011
I have no shoes - jonathan
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2011
What is Central on the Minds of Nigerians is the creation of new states - David Mark

1: How about Boko-Haram and Security
2: Over-bloated expenditure on salaries/allowances of public officials
3: Power
4: Transport

Infact i wish for David Mark to Fall down and die!!! this instant angry
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Softmojo(m): 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2011
Even Jesus Christ cannot conduct free and fair elections in Nigeria - OBJ
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Freiburger(m): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2011
lo! @ replies. grin grin grin
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by LewsTherin: 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2011
Dumbest comment by Nigerian leaders - "I want to reasure Nigerians that we have the situation under control"!
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Andrew3(m): 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

What is Central on the Minds of Nigerians is the creation of new states - David Mark

1: How about Boko-Haram and Security
2: Over-bloated expenditure on salaries/allowances of public officials
3: Power
4: Transport

Infact i wish for David Mark to Fall down and die!!! this instant angry
Because his idoma brothers are looking up to him for akpa state. angry angry
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Baawaa(m): 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2011
"Politics is about give and take", Oketokun(Former speaker ,Ogun-State)
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Baawaa(m): 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2011
I found this school for the masses,and the school fees is 840,000, Atiku

2 Likes

Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2011
Soyinka to OBJ - Third term is supporter of APC mentality , Very smart one  grin
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by MyJoe: 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2011
stoutlady:

'At 50 Britain was still battling with King Arthur and the Knights of the round table, so Nigeria is not doing too badly (or something similar to that effect)- Diezani Madueke
This has got to be the dumbest.

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Baawaa(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2011
I will make him a king of yesterday, Gbenga Daniel

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2011
Female Minister weeps at Ore grin cheesy cool embarassed
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Abbeycity4(f): 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2011
;d ;d ;d :d :d :d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Koolking(m): 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2011
:oI like this thread. Posterity will sure judge them. I'll be back with weirdest/dumbest comments from our dumb leaders
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Baawaa(m): 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2011
If you want to be a politician in Nigerian,you must have OKIGBE,you must have ONDE,AKARABA,etc, Lam Adesina

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by cold(m): 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2011
'Terrorism happens everywhere.Maybe now it's our turn'-GEJ

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Acidosis(m): 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2011
We welcome our honourable echocho, the Kogi state PDP ''governotorial'' candidate - name witheld
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2011
'My proposed 7 year single term was misunderstood' - GEJ
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by gists: 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2011
OBJ (second term): Fuel subsidy have to be removed because smugglers are making huge profit illegally exporting the product to neighboring west African countries thereby causing scarcity in Nigeria.

As if the whole of West Africa have the human and industrial population to suck-up such a huge volume of the product. Abi dem dey drink fuel for ghana?
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Kilode1: 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2011
"The worth of the life of a child born and bred in Kano cannot be compared to that of a child born and bred in the United States" -Yakubu Gowon ( fighting for Pfizer against his own people)  embarassed
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by hsert(f): 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2011
I will rather kill myself than commit suicide- Dame Patience Jonathan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ojogbane Adegbe Explains His Role In N10b Gift For PDP Chiefs- The Nation / Aftermath Of Oluwo’s Defection: We’ve No Secret Deal With Ambode – Lagos PDP / El-rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.