Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders (15899 Views)

A.P.C: The Not- So- Smart Party / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by indoorlove(m): 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2011
We didn't know that 2: 1 wins would have qualified us - Yobo
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by ZEN(m): 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2011
"CAN PRESIDENT MY FOOT" obj to christian association of nigerian president of plateau state
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by slap1(m): 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2011
We thank the president for bringing Facebook to Nigeria. . . . Forgotten the dude who said that!
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by scottN(m): 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2011
And the Award goes to :
We want to thank the President for bringing Facebook to Nigeria, Some dumb hausa politician!

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by crackhouse(m): 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2011
The corps members were destined to die, nobody can run away from destiny - mallam Isa Yaguda, Gov. Bauchi state.
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by slap1(m): 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2011
I will win (Rochas Okorocha), and I will win with a very wide margin. . . . Ikedi Ohakim.
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Afam4eva(m): 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2011
slap1:

We thank the president for bringing Facebook to Nigeria. . . . Forgotten the dude who said that!

Did someone actually make this dumb statement? Chai. Which way Nigeria.
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by slap1(m): 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2011
Ladoja collects N20M for security vote every month, am I not entitled to that money. . . ? -- Lamidi Adedibu.
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by slap1(m): 6:38pm On Nov 16, 2011
afam4eva:

Did someone actually make this dumb statement? Chai. Which way Nigeria.
The Minister of Information, on the launching of GEJ's book, MY FRIENDS AND I.
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Roland17(m): 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2011
Umoru are u dead? No sir, am Still alive!!: Phone Conversation between Ex presidents Olusegun Obasanjo and Late Yar dua, during a PDP presidential campaign.
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by slap1(m): 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2011
My fellow widows. . . DAME Patience Jonathan.
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by slap1(m): 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2011
Anybody that doesn't have up to N1M in his account should go back to the village . . . Barr. Chioma Ohakim.
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by rotciv2011(m): 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2011
'My fellow widows, ' - Dame Patience

'We are on top of the situation, They killed us and we killed them' - Yobe CP, when policemen shot ONE Boko Haram guy during the blast that claimed over 100 people.
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Afam4eva(m): 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2011
I will deal with him - Alao Akala

Alao Akala was speaking to journalist after he took over from his former boss, Ladoja.
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by crackhouse(m): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2011
Let me seize this opportunity to state in clearest possible terms that this administration is resolved to ensure that all those who may have been directly or indirectly responsible for this national tragedy face the full wrath of the law. GEJ {talking to the families of slain corpers}.  Same Gej now saying lay down ur arms, we will be merciful, OMG!. We are still waiting for the list of terrorists and their sponsors oo.
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by crackhouse(m): 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2011
Let me seize this opportunity to state in clearest possible terms that this administration is resolved to ensure that all those who may have been directly or indirectly responsible for this national tragedy face the full wrath of the law. GEJ {talking to the families of slain corpers}.  Same Gej now saying lay down ur arms, we will be merciful, OMG!. We are still waiting for the list of terrorists and their sponsors oo.
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by ojubi(m): 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2011
The youth corpers that died during the post election crisis, were destined to die. In other words they have fufiled their destiny.                                                                      The most moronic speach making governor in Nigeria's history. ISA YAGUDA
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Reggie2(m): 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2011
Topic: Ibadan student unrest:

Sir, what do you say about student unrest?

Adelakun "How can they rest? Rest ke? when them go read iwe ti ti ti, then go disco,
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by dayokanu(m): 7:19pm On Nov 16, 2011
Let us pray for criminals to come out and confess - Goofluck Odechukwu Retardeen Jonathan
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Dr9ce(m): 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2011
I'm not a lion, GEJ
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2011
"I have never stolen one naira that belongs to this honourable House or the Nigeria for that matter."

"I have not been indicted and want a resolution that if I am guilty, it should not be hidden but if I am not, after 12 years of being in this House, it is only proper to state it" - Patricia Etteh while making an ignominious exit" -- http://allafrica.com/stories/201106030320.html
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by EFCC1(m): 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2011
Funny thread
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Dr9ce(m): 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2011
On behalf of 20million naira i donate these children, patience jonathan
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by VoodooDoll(m): 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2011
AND THE WINNER IS:

Roland17:

Umoru are u dead? No sir, am Still alive!!: Phone Conversation between Ex presidents Olusegun Obasanjo and Late Yar dua, during a PDP presidential campaign.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by johndavid1(m): 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2011
grin grin grin ;Dthread too funny ooo
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2011
We, the PDP, did not win the election (of 2003). I have gone to church to confess. The election had no document. I called the result before 12 midnight. I gave INEC the money and asked them to call the result - Chris Uba
Source: http://www.usafricaonline.com/anambrapolitics.html
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Acidosis(m): 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2011
Dr9ce:

On behalf of 20million naira i donate these children, patience jonathan
I've laughed out loud, now tell me you're kidding. .
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Abanicwise(m): 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2011
I did not promised any point agender, what I promised was good Governance, GEJ, dis is a diplomatic and welcom statemnt for d dumb, but d dumbest one for d wise , I hope u'll agree wt me dat Mr president is saying indirectly dat we can not hold him accountable on any thing after d end of his tenure ,even wen he fail to put any significant development in place.
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2011
"I am highly honoured and privileged to be here. "
"I will never forget this moment in my life",  says a starstruck Grand Commander of Nigeria on reaching the white house shocked
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by OlaPhils(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2011
fowl do sweat, the feathers does not allow us to see it. LAM ADESINA formal gov. of oyo state
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Jarus(m): 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2011
"If a child fails a class, is he not meant to repeat the class" Chief Gabriel Igbinedion, Esama of Benin.
Re: The Dumbest/not So Smart Statements Of Our Leaders by Reggie2(m): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2011
The igbo people were celebrating yam festival , OBJ reacting to popular protests in the east during his days in office

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Blames Jimi Agbaje For Embarrassing Defeat In Lagos Governorship Election / Buhari Closes Case, Tribunal Fixes Aug 21 For Final Arguments / Buhari Appoints Orelope-Adefulire SSA On Sdgs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.