Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Stamp Duty: Court Refuses To Restrain CBN From Disbursing ‘Trillions’ Deposited - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stamp Duty: Court Refuses To Restrain CBN From Disbursing ‘Trillions’ Deposited (7586 Views)

Dollar Videos: Ganduje Prays Court To Restrain EFCC From Probing Him / Court Blocks INEC, CBN From Stopping Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Bid / Court Refuses To Restrain NPF, AGF From Arresting, Extraditing DCP Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stamp Duty: Court Refuses To Restrain CBN From Disbursing ‘Trillions’ Deposited by SalamRushdie: 8:02am On Mar 23
These are the kind of deals the Buhari govt was known for
Re: Stamp Duty: Court Refuses To Restrain CBN From Disbursing ‘Trillions’ Deposited by lexy2014: 8:03am On Mar 23
delpee:
I wonder why NIPOST needs an intermediary to collect public funds which banks are already collecting and duly remitting to CBN. A lot of money disappears under the guise of unnecessary consultancy fees.

the question we should be asking is why do bank customers need to be taxed to fund NIPOST?
Re: Stamp Duty: Court Refuses To Restrain CBN From Disbursing ‘Trillions’ Deposited by Jogs1900: 8:07am On Mar 23
Hmm..the owner of kasmal international is even the late senator buruji kashamu.
None of Naija politicians go die well
Re: Stamp Duty: Court Refuses To Restrain CBN From Disbursing ‘Trillions’ Deposited by BitterTruth01: 8:27am On Mar 23
FreeStuffsNG:
He added that the terms of the agreement between NIPOST and the plaintiff included the remuneration of N7.50 from every 50-naira deduction.

“That the Plaintiff’s 15% which is NGN 579,130,698,440 is part of the 3.8 trillion naira in the Stamp Duty Collection Account.

It's mind boggling that a public servant signed this kind of contract on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria. The banks are the ones collecting and remitting the funds to CBN, I need clarification on why FG needs an intermediary and if it's absolutely required, it will be 15% of the money from now until eternity.

They will struggle to get this huge commission from this current administration of CBN and President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. This is why CBN Gov Olayemi Cardoso was brought to CBN and he is called "The Headmaster ".

The Judge just carefully used wisdom too wink

Oh it is mind boggling now

When the contract was signed under Buhari your former hero and messiah , your mind forgot to boggle then

But it’s boggling now .

Okay boggle on
Re: Stamp Duty: Court Refuses To Restrain CBN From Disbursing ‘Trillions’ Deposited by Blazetrailer: 8:27am On Mar 23
...lol...u don't know what you are saying....AlphaBeta collects 10% of whatever revenue is generated in Lagos. As a matter of fact, lots of these will be done and dusted under your man......olodo!

FreeStuffsNG:
He added that the terms of the agreement between NIPOST and the plaintiff included the remuneration of N7.50 from every 50-naira deduction.

“That the Plaintiff’s 15% which is NGN 579,130,698,440 is part of the 3.8 trillion naira in the Stamp Duty Collection Account.

It's mind boggling that a public servant signed this kind of contract on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria. The banks are the ones collecting and remitting the funds to CBN, I need clarification on why FG needs an intermediary and if it's absolutely required, it will be 15% of the money from now until eternity.

They will struggle to get this huge commission from this current administration of CBN and President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. This is why CBN Gov Olayemi Cardoso was brought to CBN and he is called "The Headmaster ".

Re: Stamp Duty: Court Refuses To Restrain CBN From Disbursing ‘Trillions’ Deposited by benjaminlawson(m): 9:00am On Mar 23
RickyJesus:

Consultancy is never unnecessary.

If you say consultancy is never unnecessary, the question is why are we still keeping civil servant at work? if every action must be handled by the consultancy.
Re: Stamp Duty: Court Refuses To Restrain CBN From Disbursing ‘Trillions’ Deposited by Tareq1105: 9:27am On Mar 23
FreeStuffsNG:

This is how MDAs signed injurious and damaging agreement on behalf of Federal Govt which most times the president is not aware.

There was one Agreement in one MDA where the Company would run the Govt project, pay 30% to Govt, maintenance of the project 15%, while the Company takes the 55% and pay workers salaries. This is after Govt had spent Billions to fix the Project and make it running.

It's obviously skewed to favour the Company from where something would drop for them. This is what Govt appointees and officials do without the fear of God.

I don't understand the need for consultants in the collection of stamps duty.
Re: Stamp Duty: Court Refuses To Restrain CBN From Disbursing ‘Trillions’ Deposited by jojothaiv(m): 10:17am On Mar 23
delpee:
I wonder why NIPOST needs an intermediary to collect public funds which banks are already collecting and duly remitting to CBN. A lot of money disappears under the guise of unnecessary consultancy fees.

Some things are not needed to say the least, a critical look at the consultants will tell you where the weyrey pitch his tent.

Nigeria is tiring.
Re: Stamp Duty: Court Refuses To Restrain CBN From Disbursing ‘Trillions’ Deposited by 917modupeore: 11:41am On Mar 23
They have come again.They have come again....
Re: Stamp Duty: Court Refuses To Restrain CBN From Disbursing ‘Trillions’ Deposited by rinzaugustine: 12:21pm On Mar 23
Tinubu now using same judiciary he has polluted beyond redemption to create another alpha beta
Re: Stamp Duty: Court Refuses To Restrain CBN From Disbursing ‘Trillions’ Deposited by RickyJesus: 12:51pm On Mar 23
benjaminlawson:

If you say consultancy is never unnecessary, the question is why are we still keeping civil servant at work? if every action must be handled by the consultancy.
Action are not handled by consultant.
Re: Stamp Duty: Court Refuses To Restrain CBN From Disbursing ‘Trillions’ Deposited by miceroms: 1:18pm On Mar 23
Who signed this agreement.
Why was that middle man needed at all?
Re: Stamp Duty: Court Refuses To Restrain CBN From Disbursing ‘Trillions’ Deposited by prophetfire: 6:17pm On Mar 23
FreeStuffsNG:

God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
. My dear when I saw the percentage, I shouted. Only a cartel of very corrupt and highly connected public servants can do that sort of thing.
Their intermediary is doing literally nothing but just to position there and be collecting their shares for them.
Ohhh Nigeria, I weep for you.
Re: Stamp Duty: Court Refuses To Restrain CBN From Disbursing ‘Trillions’ Deposited by PropertyBuying(f): 10:03pm On Mar 24
RickyJesus:

Consultancy is never unnecessary.
🤷

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ojukwu’s Firm Rejects Bianca As Director / FG Reassures Nigerians Of 20,000MW Of Electricity By 2016 / Panic And Confusion In Zambia As 'jesus' Came To Town (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.