Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed (22034 Views)

Mali, Burkina Faso Deploy Warplanes In Niger After Fresh ECOWAS Threat / 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali / Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by femmy2010(m): 6:25am On Mar 23
99thEnemy:
grin

Many People will think the news is about the Soldiers of Nigeria not noticing that they are talking of those of Niger. grin

Nigerien is not the same as Nigerian
wink

Them kill Niger soldiers but na Nigeria own the collect insult.
That’s a typical and primitive Nigerian for you. I wonder who do una this kain thing.

See one just below me uttering 100% gibberish .

Always searching for negative news against their Army and their Country in general.
A sad one indeed.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by rayornb(m): 6:26am On Mar 23
ChristCee:
The military won't flex muscle here cuz' it's the north. They only remember they can shoot when there killed in the south or assaulted by civilians. Shame on all corrupt military leaders in Nigeria. Lazy weaklings only good with assaulting helpless civilians.
Randomly pic 100 soldiers from Nigeria and bring them to the creeks in Lagos, Benin, Warri, etc and make them go one on one in boxing with boys in the ring. The soldiers will lose every time.
Their poor training shows in their judgements and inability to deal with terrorists.
They are fast turning Nigeria into an animal farm and I hope they won't end up waking the sleeping giants in Nigerians.
As powerful as the Egyptian Military is, when the Egyptians decided they've had enough the military was totally helpless...and the population of Egypt is nothing compared to that of Nigerians.
People are kidnapping and killing Nigerians in the north but these organized criminals in uniforms are dancing python and assaulting people in the south. No transparency...even the governor was saying 'some of those things cannot be revealed publicly' if soldiers were killed and civilians are now being assaulted why can't the whole processes be totally open and transparent?
Nigerian soldiers can whip and beat 80 years olds, pastors, imams on their asses and even frog jump them. It's what we have all seen before. No respect for Nigerians... And in Russia with all the trainings and rogedness of their soldiers they treat civilians and foreigners like me with care and admiration.
Imagine a 7ft muscular bald tough-looking Russian soldier in uniform telling a black 5'9 man like me "Sir, did you also arrive on the same flight UTair With me?" -Yes. "Then you are standing at the wrong place. Our baggages will come from that second roller" (point of view. He noticed as a foreigner I had problem reading the instructions in Russian and thus stood at the wrong place for my baggage)
I will be honest. No one has ever respected me that much in Nigeria. And I can bet that No Nigerian soldier nor police could be this gentle even with their own citizens.
I have always maintained that the rot in the military and the police force is the biggest problem of Nigeria from assault on junior officers and ridiculing of civilians, flouting of court orders and torture, bribery, extortion, manipulation of court proceedings, intimidation and implicating people you need to step out of Nigeria once to realize the level of backwardness we have in so many sectors.

Be calming down please......

Niger Republic not Nigeria.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Yankee101: 6:26am On Mar 23
We need coordinated and tech dependent security within west Africa
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:26am On Mar 23
ChristCee:
The military won't flex muscle here cuz' it's the north. They only remember they can shoot when there killed in the south or assaulted by civilians. Shame on all corrupt military leaders in Nigeria. Lazy weaklings only good with assaulting helpless civilians.
Randomly pic 100 soldiers from Nigeria and bring them to the creeks in Lagos, Benin, Warri, etc and make them go one on one in boxing with boys in the ring. The soldiers will lose every time.
Their poor training shows in their judgements and inability to deal with terrorists.
They are fast turning Nigeria into an animal farm and I hope they won't end up waking the sleeping giants in Nigerians.
As powerful as the Egyptian Military is, when the Egyptians decided they've had enough the military was totally helpless...and the population of Egypt is nothing compared to that of Nigerians.
People are kidnapping and killing Nigerians in the north but these organized criminals in uniforms are dancing python and assaulting people in the south. No transparency...even the governor was saying 'some of those things cannot be revealed publicly' if soldiers were killed and civilians are now being assaulted why can't the whole processes be totally open and transparent?
Nigerian soldiers can whip and beat 80 years olds, pastors, imams on their asses and even frog jump them. It's what we have all seen before. No respect for Nigerians... And in Russia with all the trainings and rogedness of their soldiers they treat civilians and foreigners like me with care and admiration.
Imagine a 7ft muscular bald tough-looking Russian soldier in uniform telling a black 5'9 man like me "Sir, did you also arrive on the same flight UTair With me?" -Yes. "Then you are standing at the wrong place. Our baggages will come from that second roller" (point of view. He noticed as a foreigner I had problem reading the instructions in Russian and thus stood at the wrong place for my baggage)
I will be honest. No one has ever respected me that much in Nigeria. And I can bet that No Nigerian soldier nor police could be this gentle even with their own citizens.
I have always maintained that the rot in the military and the police force is the biggest problem of Nigeria from assault on junior officers and ridiculing of civilians, flouting of court orders and torture, bribery, extortion, manipulation of court proceedings, intimidation and implicating people you need to step out of Nigeria once to realize the level of backwardness we have in so many sectors.
are you normal at all? Go back and read again, this time with sense

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Benwallt(m): 6:26am On Mar 23
ChristCee:

Do you know the difference between Nigerien and Nigerian?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by tizzle(m): 6:29am On Mar 23
The audacity
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by worldclass68(m): 6:29am On Mar 23
ChristCee:

Lol try dey read wella or better go find glass....when hypocrites don full ur blood nah so meaningless tori unah go dey write up and down...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by OSESUNATE(m): 6:31am On Mar 23
ChristCee:

All these long talks just to spew nonsense

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by TopBanter: 6:32am On Mar 23
Alexis11:

😂

All these emergency lovers of Nigeria when election is very close but wish the country doom as soon as their packaged fraud lose election.

So Nigerien soldiers don turn Nigerian soldiers in your imagination grin

😂

Bro, I tire ooh. If one even confuses Nigerian for Nigerien, should decent knowledge of geography, taught in Nigerian secondary school, not make most adult appreciate that Nigeria does not share border with either Burkina Faso or Mali?

Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers [b]Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, Kill 23; 34 Others Unaccounted For
[/b]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Blitzerz: 6:34am On Mar 23
This is the reason they shouldnt have reopened the Nigerien - Nigerian border.

Nigeria sahel route has become bandits and terrorists den.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Elsucre042: 6:42am On Mar 23
What a shame as to how some rag tagged unpatriotic sadists want this nation down at all cost, they rejoice over every sad news just because their preferred failed candidate isn't the number one citizen yet. You lots will witness first hand judgements of pains, sorrows starting from your immediate homes.

If God himself had allowed the current number one citizen who are you canal men/women to question him?

A little word of wisdom to you today, whatever you keep wishing this nation(Nigeria), everytime sad news occurs and you whip sentiment to it, may the same fate without hesitation speedily start from your immediate family(ies).

To every patriotic Nigerian out there, never give up, continue doing the right thing, Nigeria shall be great again.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by idanone(m): 6:44am On Mar 23
[quote author=limeta post=129062238]Friends of France [/quote shocked
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Chukwuka319(m): 6:44am On Mar 23
Terrorists at it again in the Sahel, with their troubles.
Seems that the dissociation of the military junta ruling Niger, Burkina Faso,Mali from relationship with their former colonial ruler France, have been emboldened the terrorists more and they have been upping their spate of attacks.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Amiskoko: 6:44am On Mar 23
Nigerien- means people from Niger Republic

Nigerian - means people from Federal Republic of Nigeria

Some of you need to open your brains and eyes before commenting…..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Flows001(m): 6:46am On Mar 23
Arobaga:
Oya Nigerian army should go build a barrack inside those boarders

They should replicate exactly what they did in Delta state to that area

I love Nigeria army but hate how they all allow themselves to be used by evil government

Maybe you should read the headline one more time.. it says "NIGERIEN SOLDIERS", not "NIGERIAN SOLDIERS"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by tollyboy5(m): 6:46am On Mar 23
ChristCee:
Too much noise on top Niger news undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by idanone(m): 6:47am On Mar 23
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, Kill 23; 34 Others Unaccounted For

https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/22/terrorists-ambush-nigerien-soldiers-near-mali-burkina-faso-border-kill-23-34-others
I thought military ti take over ni gbo gbo area ye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Greatness09: 6:48am On Mar 23
ChristCee:

Oya now drink water, calm down breath well read the topic again…normally body dey pepper everyone for this country 😏

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by TopBanter: 6:58am On Mar 23
Blitzerz:
This is the reason they shouldnt have reopened the Nigerien - Nigerian border.

Nigeria sahel route has become bandits and terrorists den.

Nations like Mali and Burkina Faso are gone in my opinion. Islamic fundamentalism and terror is in the basic wiring of both Nations because most are homogenous Moslems there.

Not much Christian checks-and-balance buffer to slow down the onslaught of Islamic fundamentalist gradually beginning to overwhelm those nations.

This is in fact the reason the activities of ISWAP, Boko Haram and foreign-funded Islamic fundamentalist terror is limited largely to Northern Nigeria in our nation.

They want Islamic fundamentalism.to overwhelm Nigeria but the prospect is more challenging for them because Southern Nigeria has more than 80 million people not even several African Nations combined can attempt to give the Rwanda treatment to without the world intervening in literally hours because of the fear of total destabilisation of Sub-Saharan Africa.

Nonetheless, Nigerians should not be complacent. Let us insist State police Tinubu's executive arm has approved is ratified by the legislative arm.

We hear only 16 Governors have returned their report on State policing while the others and the FCT drag their feet.

This is very important for the overhaul of our security architecture that would lead to a Nigeria with much greater security of lives and property moving into the future.

This delay, by some States, is worth convening an #EndSARS type protest over to shame the enemies-of-progress and force their hand. Instead we will remain online daily engaging in ethnocentric mudslinging.

I hope they don't let evil truncate State policing sha. Tinubu has done his bit. Over to our Governors and Nigerians themselves to ensure one of the most benevolently awaited changes we seek, since independence , becomes reality.

https://www.visionofhumanity.org/sahel-emerges-as-the-new-epicentre-of-terrorism/

https://www.ft.com/content/f9c0ca66-8c32-4906-9e22-f2d3fc0e8c67

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by PastorFire: 7:01am On Mar 23
ChristCee:

You wrote this long nonsense without comprehension on your head grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by NewDea4: 7:01am On Mar 23
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, Kill 23; 34 Others Unaccounted For

https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/22/terrorists-ambush-nigerien-soldiers-near-mali-burkina-faso-border-kill-23-34-others

The first fruits of independence turn out to be quite bitter for Niger

If things continue like this the future of Niger and indeed Northern Nigeria will be very, very bleak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by BucketHat(m): 7:05am On Mar 23
IT'S 🇳🇪 NIGERIEN SOLDIERS & NOT 🇳🇬 NIGERIAN SOLDIERS incase you missed it!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by boxypane(m): 7:10am On Mar 23
123yes:
Sad news again for Nigeria military. Lie Mohammed the former information minister told the world that Boko harm has been defeated technically. They play with our innocent soldiers life and our men are been killed every day. What a shame to the activities of last government concerning insecurity in Nigeria.
Oga try dey read. È mò kawé

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Afamed: 7:13am On Mar 23
123yes:
Sad news again for Nigeria military. Lie Mohammed the former information minister told the world that Boko harm has been defeated technically. They play with our innocent soldiers life and our men are been killed every day. What a shame to the activities of last government concerning insecurity in Nigeria.

Typical lazy youth.
Who fails to read

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Ekaka14: 7:14am On Mar 23
Arobaga:

I love Nigeria army but hate how they all allow themselves to be used by evil government

NIGERIEN 🇳🇪 Army NOT NIGERIAN 🇳🇬 Army

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by SoNature(m): 7:15am On Mar 23
Elsucre042:
What a shame as to how some rag tagged unpatriotic sadists want this nation down at all cost, they rejoice over every sad news just because their preferred failed candidate isn't the number one citizen yet. You lots will witness first hand judgements of pains, sorrows starting from your immediate homes.

If God himself had allowed the current number one citizen who are you canal men/women to question him?

A little word of wisdom to you today, whatever you keep wishing this nation(Nigeria), everytime sad news occurs and you whip sentiment to it, may the same fate without hesitation speedily start from your immediate family(ies).

To every patriotic Nigerian out there, never give up, continue doing the right thing, Nigeria shall be great again.

Oga, stop spilling trash! Nigeria is not working.
You cannot keep something that doesn't work for more than 100 years and expect it to start working overnight. Every true Nigerian ought to be mad at this country! Those who claim to love the country are those who benefit from the rot!

Believe whatever you like, but nobody actually loves Nigeria. People only claim to love Nigeria because of what they will benefit from the system. That's why this country is still a mess 100 years after amalgamation.

So, if some Nigerians want the contraption to collapse so they can go form their smaller, well-managed countries, it is totally understandable! That's because they feel frustrated and caged in the contraption.
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by crossbreedwears(m): 7:20am On Mar 23
Niger nor Nigeria oh
123yes:

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Zetty177x: 7:20am On Mar 23
Will they burn communities?
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:23am On Mar 23
Arobaga:

look at you, go back and read it again it doesn't happen in Nigeria

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by bigman001(m): 7:25am On Mar 23
Arobaga:

See as you Bleep up grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by tefishy(m): 7:25am On Mar 23
I knew somebody go jam block with this news

Read well oo

123yes:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) / Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Statue: India To Unveil World’s Tallest Statue / Merkel Bows Out After 16 Years, Olaf Scholz Takes Over As New German Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.