Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed (22068 Views)

Mali, Burkina Faso Deploy Warplanes In Niger After Fresh ECOWAS Threat / 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali / Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by dododawa1: 12:10pm On Mar 23
Army in progress
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by rinzaugustine: 12:14pm On Mar 23
Naz34:
its now obvious NL is dominated by empty blocked heads and school drop outs. Tufiakwa !
exactly! Same way some jobless brain dead fools go about quoting everybody on a faceless forum…spits
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Omoawoke: 12:21pm On Mar 23
ChristCee:
Edit; I know this happened in Niger, you all should understand sarcasm and the fact that we should now use every ironical situation to let the international community know about human rights violations and civilian abuse in southern Nigeria.
And for haters...I am Yoruba and will always support Mr. President and the development of Nigeria as a Nation... so don't politicize it.
Even if Ghanaian military are ambushed then Nigeria as ECOWAS leaders should go set up military bases there....since they now take over functions of every one including the police and the civil defence. Not to even mention that Nigerian forces are active in all ECOWAS borders with Nigeria. Smh
The military won't flex muscle here cuz' it's the north. They only remember they can shoot when there killed in the south or assaulted by civilians. Shame on all corrupt military leaders in Nigeria. Lazy weaklings only good with assaulting helpless civilians.
Randomly pic 100 soldiers from Nigeria and bring them to the creeks in Lagos, Benin, Warri, etc and make them go one on one in boxing with boys in the ring. The soldiers will lose every time.
Their poor training shows in their judgements and inability to deal with terrorists.
They are fast turning Nigeria into an animal farm and I hope they won't end up waking the sleeping giants in Nigerians.
As powerful as the Egyptian Military is, when the Egyptians decided they've had enough the military was totally helpless...and the population of Egypt is nothing compared to that of Nigerians.
People are kidnapping and killing Nigerians in the north but these organized criminals in uniforms are dancing python and assaulting people in the south. No transparency...even the governor was saying 'some of those things cannot be revealed publicly' if soldiers were killed and civilians are now being assaulted why can't the whole processes be totally open and transparent?
Nigerian soldiers can whip and beat 80 years olds, pastors, imams on their asses and even frog jump them. It's what we have all seen before. No respect for Nigerians... And in Russia with all the trainings and rogedness of their soldiers they treat civilians and foreigners like me with care and admiration.
Imagine a 7ft muscular bald tough-looking Russian soldier in uniform telling a black 5'9 man like me "Sir, did you also arrive on the same flight UTair With me?" -Yes. "Then you are standing at the wrong place. Our baggages will come from that second roller" (point of view. He noticed as a foreigner I had problem reading the instructions in Russian and thus stood at the wrong place for my baggage)
I will be honest. No one has ever respected me that much in Nigeria. And I can bet that No Nigerian soldier nor police could be this gentle even with their own citizens.
I have always maintained that the rot in the military and the police force is the biggest problem of Nigeria from assault on junior officers and ridiculing of civilians, flouting of court orders and torture, bribery, extortion, manipulation of court proceedings, intimidation and implicating people you need to step out of Nigeria once to realize the level of backwardness we have in so many sectors.
Nigeria has all the military apparatus to defeat Boko-Haram we just need to change our orientations about a lot of things and the most important one is interaction with civilians, synergy amongst military forces, respect for culture and cultural leaders.
Again for those quoting me, you forgot Nigeria was almost going to be involved in a military action against Niger tongue then we backed out. But now we are involved in a military action against our own brothers from the south.

Killers and murderers should be made to face the book but transparency matters otherwise you can't tell me civilians are not being killed unjustly.
God bless Nigeria and God bless the president to make the right decisions in the face of Northern and military pressures.

After embarrassing yourself exposing your ignorance , you now came back with stupid edit

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Penisman: 12:22pm On Mar 23
This is the handy work of the French Government.

Who is arming those rebels?

France must answer this.
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Omoawoke: 12:22pm On Mar 23
Arobaga:

Shame will continue to befall you.
You talk too much , you barely have any senses in you. Shame made you delete your comment
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Blackdisciple(m): 12:28pm On Mar 23
Ok 23 Nigerian troops were ambushed and killed, 17 others injured while 30 insurgence were neutralized what does that mean 30 insurgence neutralized.

I thought the headlines would be they 30 insurgence were also killed
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by engrfaruq(m): 12:38pm On Mar 23
rinzaugustine:
mumu

Insults lends further credence to my earlier statement that you're illiterate. Only illiterates insult.
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by rinzaugustine: 12:53pm On Mar 23
engrfaruq:

Insults lends further credence to my earlier statement that you're illiterate. Only illiterates insult.
so you insult person online and don’t expect them to insult you back? No small pikin sense dey worry you, how I wish they would have age limit of at least 17 years on Nairaland …smh
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Ten06(m): 2:23pm On Mar 23
I know say France no go gree for this people
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by engrfaruq(m): 2:43pm On Mar 23
rinzaugustine:
so you insult person online and don’t expect them to insult you back? No small pikin sense dey worry you, how I wish they would have age limit of at least 17 years on Nairaland …smh

Alk thanks to the faceless nature of this forum.
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by ItooWorWor(m): 2:50pm On Mar 23
Seun needs to do something about the mad people on this forum.
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Litmus: 4:10pm On Mar 23
nothingspoil70:
Don't you people read before commenting? It is about Niger not Nigeria

What the mind desperately wants, the eyes sees.
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by musty16: 6:10pm On Mar 23
ChristCee:
Edit; I know this happened in Niger, you all should understand sarcasm and the fact that we should now use every ironical situation to let the international community know about human rights violations and civilian abuse in southern Nigeria.
And for haters...I am Yoruba and will always support Mr. President and the development of Nigeria as a Nation... so don't politicize it.
Even if Ghanaian military are ambushed then Nigeria as ECOWAS leaders should go set up military bases there....since they now take over functions of every one including the police and the civil defence. Not to even mention that Nigerian forces are active in all ECOWAS borders with Nigeria. Smh
The military won't flex muscle here cuz' it's the north. They only remember they can shoot when there killed in the south or assaulted by civilians. Shame on all corrupt military leaders in Nigeria. Lazy weaklings only good with assaulting helpless civilians.
Randomly pic 100 soldiers from Nigeria and bring them to the creeks in Lagos, Benin, Warri, etc and make them go one on one in boxing with boys in the ring. The soldiers will lose every time.
Their poor training shows in their judgements and inability to deal with terrorists.
They are fast turning Nigeria into an animal farm and I hope they won't end up waking the sleeping giants in Nigerians.
As powerful as the Egyptian Military is, when the Egyptians decided they've had enough the military was totally helpless...and the population of Egypt is nothing compared to that of Nigerians.
People are kidnapping and killing Nigerians in the north but these organized criminals in uniforms are dancing python and assaulting people in the south. No transparency...even the governor was saying 'some of those things cannot be revealed publicly' if soldiers were killed and civilians are now being assaulted why can't the whole processes be totally open and transparent?
Nigerian soldiers can whip and beat 80 years olds, pastors, imams on their asses and even frog jump them. It's what we have all seen before. No respect for Nigerians... And in Russia with all the trainings and rogedness of their soldiers they treat civilians and foreigners like me with care and admiration.
Imagine a 7ft muscular bald tough-looking Russian soldier in uniform telling a black 5'9 man like me "Sir, did you also arrive on the same flight UTair With me?" -Yes. "Then you are standing at the wrong place. Our baggages will come from that second roller" (point of view. He noticed as a foreigner I had problem reading the instructions in Russian and thus stood at the wrong place for my baggage)
I will be honest. No one has ever respected me that much in Nigeria. And I can bet that No Nigerian soldier nor police could be this gentle even with their own citizens.
I have always maintained that the rot in the military and the police force is the biggest problem of Nigeria from assault on junior officers and ridiculing of civilians, flouting of court orders and torture, bribery, extortion, manipulation of court proceedings, intimidation and implicating people you need to step out of Nigeria once to realize the level of backwardness we have in so many sectors.
Nigeria has all the military apparatus to defeat Boko-Haram we just need to change our orientations about a lot of things and the most important one is interaction with civilians, synergy amongst military forces, respect for culture and cultural leaders.
Again for those quoting me, you forgot Nigeria was almost going to be involved in a military action against Niger tongue then we backed out. But now we are involved in a military action against our own brothers from the south.

Killers and murderers should be made to face the book but transparency matters otherwise you can't tell me civilians are not being killed unjustly.
God bless Nigeria and God bless the president to make the right decisions in the face of Northern and military pressures.
Balderdash! Nawao! Please go for a mental check up. You are highly sick upstairs.
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Igbek76: 6:32pm On Mar 23
ChristCee:

Look at how you wrote very long epistle on ignorance.
You are a definition of stupidity .
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by bigiyaro(m): 6:48pm On Mar 23
What's wrong with African soldiers sef? Don't they have rangers and recognizance unit? Every every modern army have a scouting and tracking units.
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by ChristCee: 7:22pm On Mar 23
musty16:

Balderdash! Nawao! Please go for a mental check up. You are highly sick upstairs.
Your father is sick upstairs.
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by ChristCee: 7:23pm On Mar 23
Igbek76:

Look at how you wrote very long epistle on ignorance.
You are a definition of stupidity .
I imagine how stupid your parents must be for you to be able to identify one ode
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by limeta(f): 12:13am On Mar 24
erniok:

Or friends of russia the new bride as France don commot hand.

Stay with your local politic APC/PDP/Obi
Is a wild world
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by brownbib(m): 1:20am On Mar 24
Let us see what the Nigerian army will do there
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Laopangjiaspice: 7:31am On Mar 24
Arobaga:

IF A SOLDIER OR CIVILIAN ASK YOU A QUESTION LIKE THAT IN NIGERIA. I BET YOU WILL TAKE IT PERSONAL AND REPLY IN A VERY RUDE MANNER. YOU SEE THE PROBLEM
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by erniok(m): 9:34am On Mar 24
limeta:

Stay with your local politic APC/PDP/Obi
Is a wild world
What gave you this boldness to dish out this stupid advice.
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by PropertyBuying(f): 10:53pm On Mar 24
Have there been evidences backing this claims?

Penisman:
This is the handy work of the French Government.

Who is arming those rebels?

France must answer this.
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Penisman: 12:54am On Mar 25
PropertyBuying:
Have there been evidences backing this claims?

The French Government is in possession of the evidence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Statue: India To Unveil World’s Tallest Statue / Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf / Petrol Now N1,204 Per Litre From #480 In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.