Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed (22002 Views)

Mali, Burkina Faso Deploy Warplanes In Niger After Fresh ECOWAS Threat / 17 Niger Soldiers Killed In An Attack Near Mali / Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Lanretoye(m): 7:29am On Mar 23
That’s the point of the English?,terrorists killed army but army neutralized terrorists…nonsense
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Jayhome24: 7:29am On Mar 23
Arobaga:
Oya Nigerian army should go build a barrack inside those boarders

They should replicate exactly what they did in Delta state to that area

I love Nigeria army but hate how they all allow themselves to be used by evil government

You are too lousy and foolish. Your lousiness and foolishness so beclouded your senses and you couldn't understand difference between Nigeria and Nigerien.

Let me help you its not Nigeria army they are talking about Rep of Niger army, ok.

I told you sometime ago when you started posting text in bold font I asked if you are OK or not? And from all your posts here so far Mr Arobaga you are not ok. No offense I'm trying to call your attention to your situation maybe likely you are not aware of it.

5 Likes

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by erniok(m): 7:37am On Mar 23
limeta:
Friends of France
Or friends of russia the new bride as France don commot hand.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by frankson1(m): 7:37am On Mar 23
123yes:
Sad news again for Nigeria military. Lie Mohammed the former information minister told the world that Boko harm has been defeated technically. They play with our innocent soldiers life and our men are been killed every day. What a shame to the activities of last government concerning insecurity in Nigeria.

And this one will still claim to be a graduate undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by virginchaser(m): 7:40am On Mar 23
Enter geography class you said you don't need it. Summarize simple write up, you failed. Our government needs to re introduce free adult education. This public disgrace is getting out of hand.

3 Likes

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Wisfem: 7:42am On Mar 23
99thEnemy:
grin

Many People will think the news is about the Soldiers of Nigeria not noticing that they are talking of those of Niger. grin

Nigerien is not the same as Nigerian
wink

Them kill Niger soldiers but na Nigeria own the collect insult.
That’s a typical and primitive Nigerian for you. I wonder who do una this kain thing.

See one just below me uttering 100% gibberish .

Shoutout to @TizzyAbel #PIRU cool

You are simply Stupid... Who did you see that mention Nigeria here, Can Nigerian Soldiers stand what The Nigerien soldiers are facing now??
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Cancri: 7:44am On Mar 23
99thEnemy:
grin

Many People will think the news is about the Soldiers of Nigeria not noticing that they are talking of those of Niger. grin

wink

That’s a typical and primitive Nigerian for you. I wonder who do una this kain thing.

oboy as I read your comment na I realise say no be Nigeria military cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by AllahOfBlood: 7:47am On Mar 23
sad
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Naz34(m): 7:47am On Mar 23
123yes:
Sad news again for Nigeria military. Lie Mohammed the former information minister told the world that Boko harm has been defeated technically. They play with our innocent soldiers life and our men are been killed every day. What a shame to the activities of last government concerning insecurity in Nigeria.
omo... you are a mugu o. Did you read in school at all.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Naz34(m): 7:49am On Mar 23
rinzaugustine:
Ill equipped jankara Nigerian soldiers that are not trained in any form of warfare tactics but those animals know only how to attack and kill innocent Nigerian citizens, women and children like they are doing in Niger delta now ...spits
its now obvious NL is dominated by empty blocked heads and school drop outs. Tufiakwa !

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by moneyissweet(m): 7:51am On Mar 23
Mumu solders,now make them go born the whole village for that place.
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by NwaliE01: 7:53am On Mar 23
123yes:
It's Niger military.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by frankson1(m): 7:54am On Mar 23
ChristCee:
Edit; I know this happened in Niger, you all should understand sarcasm and the fact that we should now use every ironical situation to let the international community know about human rights violations and civilian abuse in southern Nigeria.
And for haters...I am Yoruba and will always support Mr. President and the development of Nigeria as a Nation... so don't politicize it.
Even if Ghanaian military are ambushed then Nigeria as ECOWAS leaders should go set up military bases there....since they now take over functions of every one including the police and the civil defence. Not to even mention that Nigerian forces are active in all ECOWAS borders with Nigeria. Smh
The military won't flex muscle here cuz' it's the north. They only remember they can shoot when there killed in the south or assaulted by civilians. Shame on all corrupt military leaders in Nigeria. Lazy weaklings only good with assaulting helpless civilians.
Randomly pic 100 soldiers from Nigeria and bring them to the creeks in Lagos, Benin, Warri, etc and make them go one on one in boxing with boys in the ring. The soldiers will lose every time.
Their poor training shows in their judgements and inability to deal with terrorists.
They are fast turning Nigeria into an animal farm and I hope they won't end up waking the sleeping giants in Nigerians.
As powerful as the Egyptian Military is, when the Egyptians decided they've had enough the military was totally helpless...and the population of Egypt is nothing compared to that of Nigerians.
People are kidnapping and killing Nigerians in the north but these organized criminals in uniforms are dancing python and assaulting people in the south. No transparency...even the governor was saying 'some of those things cannot be revealed publicly' if soldiers were killed and civilians are now being assaulted why can't the whole processes be totally open and transparent?
Nigerian soldiers can whip and beat 80 years olds, pastors, imams on their asses and even frog jump them. It's what we have all seen before. No respect for Nigerians... And in Russia with all the trainings and rogedness of their soldiers they treat civilians and foreigners like me with care and admiration.
Imagine a 7ft muscular bald tough-looking Russian soldier in uniform telling a black 5'9 man like me "Sir, did you also arrive on the same flight UTair With me?" -Yes. "Then you are standing at the wrong place. Our baggages will come from that second roller" (point of view. He noticed as a foreigner I had problem reading the instructions in Russian and thus stood at the wrong place for my baggage)
I will be honest. No one has ever respected me that much in Nigeria. And I can bet that No Nigerian soldier nor police could be this gentle even with their own citizens.
I have always maintained that the rot in the military and the police force is the biggest problem of Nigeria from assault on junior officers and ridiculing of civilians, flouting of court orders and torture, bribery, extortion, manipulation of court proceedings, intimidation and implicating people you need to step out of Nigeria once to realize the level of backwardness we have in so many sectors.
Nigeria has all the military apparatus to defeat Boko-Haram we just need to change our orientations about a lot of things and the most important one is interaction with civilians, synergy amongst military forces, respect for culture and cultural leaders.
Again for those quoting me, you forgot Nigeria was almost going to be involved in a military action against Niger tongue then we backed out. But now we are involved in a military action against our own brothers from the south.

Killers and murderers should be made to face the book but transparency matters otherwise you can't tell me civilians are not being killed unjustly.
God bless Nigeria and God bless the president to make the right decisions in the face of Northern and military pressures.

You wrote an epistle and call it "sarcasm" undecided

Just accept within you that you're blinded by hatred and stylishly admit that you made a mistake even though I'm sure you didn't know.

3 Likes

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:54am On Mar 23
ChristCee:
Edit; I know this happened in Niger, you all should understand sarcasm and the fact that we should now use every ironical situation to let the international community know about human rights violations and civilian abuse in southern Nigeria.
And for haters...I am Yoruba and will always support Mr. President and the development of Nigeria as a Nation... so don't politicize it.
Even if Ghanaian military are ambushed then Nigeria as ECOWAS leaders should go set up military bases there....since they now take over functions of every one including the police and the civil defence. Not to even mention that Nigerian forces are active in all ECOWAS borders with Nigeria. Smh
The military won't flex muscle here cuz' it's the north. They only remember they can shoot when there killed in the south or assaulted by civilians. Shame on all corrupt military leaders in Nigeria. Lazy weaklings only good with assaulting helpless civilians.
Randomly pic 100 soldiers from Nigeria and bring them to the creeks in Lagos, Benin, Warri, etc and make them go one on one in boxing with boys in the ring. The soldiers will lose every time.
Their poor training shows in their judgements and inability to deal with terrorists.
They are fast turning Nigeria into an animal farm and I hope they won't end up waking the sleeping giants in Nigerians.
As powerful as the Egyptian Military is, when the Egyptians decided they've had enough the military was totally helpless...and the population of Egypt is nothing compared to that of Nigerians.
People are kidnapping and killing Nigerians in the north but these organized criminals in uniforms are dancing python and assaulting people in the south. No transparency...even the governor was saying 'some of those things cannot be revealed publicly' if soldiers were killed and civilians are now being assaulted why can't the whole processes be totally open and transparent?
Nigerian soldiers can whip and beat 80 years olds, pastors, imams on their asses and even frog jump them. It's what we have all seen before. No respect for Nigerians... And in Russia with all the trainings and rogedness of their soldiers they treat civilians and foreigners like me with care and admiration.
Imagine a 7ft muscular bald tough-looking Russian soldier in uniform telling a black 5'9 man like me "Sir, did you also arrive on the same flight UTair With me?" -Yes. "Then you are standing at the wrong place. Our baggages will come from that second roller" (point of view. He noticed as a foreigner I had problem reading the instructions in Russian and thus stood at the wrong place for my baggage)
I will be honest. No one has ever respected me that much in Nigeria. And I can bet that No Nigerian soldier nor police could be this gentle even with their own citizens.
I have always maintained that the rot in the military and the police force is the biggest problem of Nigeria from assault on junior officers and ridiculing of civilians, flouting of court orders and torture, bribery, extortion, manipulation of court proceedings, intimidation and implicating people you need to step out of Nigeria once to realize the level of backwardness we have in so many sectors.
Nigeria has all the military apparatus to defeat Boko-Haram we just need to change our orientations about a lot of things and the most important one is interaction with civilians, synergy amongst military forces, respect for culture and cultural leaders.
Again for those quoting me, you forgot Nigeria was almost going to be involved in a military action against Niger tongue then we backed out. But now we are involved in a military action against our own brothers from the south.

Killers and murderers should be made to face the book but transparency matters otherwise you can't tell me civilians are not being killed unjustly.
God bless Nigeria and God bless the president to make the right decisions in the face of Northern and military pressures.

Too long a gibberish you have typed

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Dshocker(m): 7:58am On Mar 23
I hope the Nigeria army will react, just like they are doing in Delta State.
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by descartes400: 8:06am On Mar 23
This ambush by terrorist was organised by US against the nigerien soldiers since the US troops have been asked to vacate their drone base in Niger. The terrorist actions is to make the Nigerien authority to reconsider

Me thinks..
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by blowjohn(m): 8:10am On Mar 23
Reminds me of some lines from Nas 'untitled' or 'nigger' album. It goes thus:

'They got Nigeria and Niger two different countries
Somehow Niger turned to nigger
And shit got ugly
The problem is we started thinking like the colonists
'Til Noble Drew Ali
Started droppin' that consciousness....

Nas, 'y'all my niggers'
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Orinechi: 8:12am On Mar 23
ChristCee:

For ur mind, u have said something

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Tareq1105: 8:13am On Mar 23
ChristCee:

God bless you ChristCee for your thoughts.
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by engrfaruq(m): 8:14am On Mar 23
ChristCee:

Shift abeg, you're the hater here, thinking it's Nigerian soldiers, already having an erecction. Who cares if you're Yoruba or even Ebira, you're a natural hater of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by engrfaruq(m): 8:15am On Mar 23
rinzaugustine:
Ill equipped jankara Nigerian soldiers that are not trained in any form of warfare tactics but those animals know only how to attack and kill innocent Nigerian citizens, women and children like they are doing in Niger delta now ...spits

Go school you said no, now you can't differentiate between Nigerien and Nigerian. Olodo
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Tareq1105: 8:15am On Mar 23
Orinechi:
For ur mind, u have said something

Say your own. It's a forum to share and contribute to knowledge.

You don't have to agree with him but you need to come up with a stronger thought.
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by blowjohn(m): 8:15am On Mar 23
Many people are complaining that people on this forum cannot differentiate the two countries:

These are the same people that will enter medical lab or pharmacy and call the staff there 'doctor'.

Graduates o.

Anyway, the topic Reminds me of some lines from Nas 'untitled' or 'nigger' album. It goes thus:

'They got Nigeria and Niger two different countries
Somehow Niger turned to nigger
And shit got ugly
The problem is we started thinking like the colonists
'Til Noble Drew Ali
Started droppin' that consciousness....
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Tareq1105: 8:17am On Mar 23
engrfaruq:

Shift abeg, you're the hater here, thinking it's Nigerian soldiers, already having an erecction. Who cares if you're Yoruba or even Ebira, you're a natural hater of Nigeria.

Is that all you can say? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Yelight(m): 8:19am On Mar 23
ChristCee:

You be Omo Agba. You said it all without saying anything
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Jlow2: 8:21am On Mar 23
Hope the revenge
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by engrfaruq(m): 8:21am On Mar 23
Available9:
I expect the Nigerian army to invade mali just like they did to delta community ...

Why will Nigerian soldiers do that?
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by blowjohn(m): 8:22am On Mar 23
Even one pharmacist was telling me that a stethoscope is used for measuring blood pressure!!! Because he has one nonsense doctorate degree attached to his pharmacy degree o( I don't even know the essence of it if after 7 years, u tell me such a dangerous thing)
Half baked graduates everywhere.

Africans carrying titles about but cannot think.
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by engrfaruq(m): 8:22am On Mar 23
Tareq1105:

Is that all you can say? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yep, I don't write senseless epistle like you did, without understanding a thing.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Truvelisback(m): 8:23am On Mar 23
99thEnemy:
grin

wink

It's stated clearly above that terrorists ambushed Nigerian soldiers and you are here saying rubbish. Pls, use your 👓 glasses.
Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by edydeyemi(m): 8:25am On Mar 23
123yes:
Nigerien not Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed by Captainero: 8:25am On Mar 23
Arobaga:
Oya Nigerian army should go build a barrack inside those boarders

They should replicate exactly what they did in Delta state to that area

Oga, no be for Nigeria e happen...read well again, ut says Nigerien and not Nigerian.😀

I love Nigeria army but hate how they all allow themselves to be used by evil government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iranian Forces Say They Seized British-flagged Oil Tanker In Gulf / 18 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia Today (monday, 04, 2013) / Former SA President Jacob Zuma Survives Car Crash - Suspects Foul Play (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.