Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (29641 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Michael547(m): 6:43pm On Mar 23
Pimine:

Actually Jesus raised 3 people from the dead (that was recorded).

Also, what gives you the impression that you can judge matters of the church when you aren't part of the ecclesia. I know you aren't one of us because if you were, you'd know that Christ said "greater works than this shall ye do".
But where did pastor Chris raise those dead from? Were their soul already in heaven or hell?
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by jubrilcastle(m): 6:48pm On Mar 23
alphaNomega:
lol. this daddy freeze eh, d wife show am shege grin
What about pastor's wife? She no show him Shege?
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by JooEeL(m): 7:11pm On Mar 23
NOETHNICITY:
As usual, another ignorant fellow. Read a book bro

A book on getting 77 1/2 k-leg virgins in al-jannah.

Naaaaah, I'll pass.
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by nyabinghi(m): 7:12pm On Mar 23
Pastor Chris gbajue, give me 100 odds
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by offionginyang2: 7:25pm On Mar 23
Sheuns:
The Bible records shows that Jesus Christ the Messiah brought just one person back to life. But here is a man that’s not even up to 0.1% of Christ claiming he brought back 50 persons to life in a year.

These guys have turned everything to joke and mockery.

For the record he raised up more than one person.
Please check ur "records".

However, this 50 resurrected in a year shey na fluke abi dem d people no die? Just asking o
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by rafcrown(m): 7:27pm On Mar 23
Individually and Collectively
They can't wake up a dead dog or cat , not to talk of human beings
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Ekugbeh(m): 7:32pm On Mar 23
Michael547:

Where does a person go when he dies according to the Bible?
same place Lazarus went
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Michael547(m): 7:48pm On Mar 23
Ekugbeh:
same place Lazarus went
Does that mean that pastor Chris took about 50 people away from Abraham's bosom and brought them back to this wicked world?
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Theama(m): 7:48pm On Mar 23
JooEeL:

So u bliv all those fables?

The world has left una behind. See the brains of people I share country with. Chai.

Your reaction doesn't surprise me bro...

It's the gospel, it's supposed to sound foolish to people who don't believe. To me it's truth and wisdom via encounters.

Anyway, speaking of brains. Let's not pretend like Christians aren't also part of the great minds who have made/are making groundbreaking exploits.

I don't have energy to argue Sir.

Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Ochibaisik(m): 7:49pm On Mar 23
Beverlyjean:

Apart from Lazarus...please, who else did Jesus raise from the dead
Jairus daughter.
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Ekugbeh(m): 7:50pm On Mar 23
Michael547:

Does that mean that pastor Chris took about 50 people away from Abraham's bosom and brought them back to this wicked world?
you've said it in your own words
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by JooEeL(m): 7:58pm On Mar 23
Theama:

Your reaction doesn't surprise me bro...

It's the gospel, it's supposed to sound foolish to people who don't believe. To me it's truth and wisdom via encounters.

Anyway, speaking of brains. Let's not pretend like Christians aren't also part of the great minds who have made/are making groundbreaking exploits.

I don't have energy to argue Sir.

Books meant to enslave you already have craftily laced words and catchphrases like what you've just quoted to keep u spellbound.

If u start to make use of ur brain, slowly you'll figure out the brainwashing. But when u remember such verse, it draws you back and locks in the victim's folly.
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by tete7000(m): 8:02pm On Mar 23
cutecommend:
Did Jesus Christ bring everyone to life during His days?

No, because physical death does not mark the end of a man. He would rather work to prevent people from dying spiritual.
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ogascomax: 8:04pm On Mar 23
Beverlyjean:

Apart from Lazarus...please, who else did Jesus raise from the dead

Go and read your Bible and see.
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Theama(m): 8:11pm On Mar 23
JooEeL:

Books meant to enslave you already have craftily laced words and catchphrases like what you've just quoted to keep u spellbound.

If u start to make use of ur brain, slowly you'll figure out the brainwashing. But when u remember such verse, it draws you back and locks in the victim's folly.

My Faith has been strengthened by encounters not just reading.

If you view the words Bible as fable, you'll always see it as fable, if you view it as living it will come alive.

If one has experienced practical miracles, life-changing miracles as well and not just "reading" his conviction would remain strong and strengthened.

Anyway, all this explanation would seem and remain foolish to you until the Holy Ghost convicts you. Even if I debate with you from morning to night unless you have an open heart, it would still be "fable" to you.

The Lord be with you bro.
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Ochibaisik(m): 8:12pm On Mar 23
[quote author=Michael547 post=129070014]
Where does a person go when he dies according to the Bible?[/quo

We have 2 kinds of the dead.
The righteous dead will wait at paradise.
The unrighteous dead will wait at hades.
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Jossibest(m): 8:13pm On Mar 23
One day you your self will still let see how you will resurrect from your grave since you telling us after Jesus you
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ogascomax: 8:13pm On Mar 23
Sheuns:
The Bible records shows that Jesus Christ the Messiah brought just one person back to life. But here is a man that’s not even up to 0.1% of Christ claiming he brought back 50 persons to life in a year.

Who should take someone like you serious when you don't know how many people Jesus raised from the dead.
I hardly want to respond to ignorant people like you or to post anything in defense of the gospel because you will never be enlightened.
Even Jesus said that greater works than he did shall we do. No need to talk jor. Continue to be ignorant.
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ogascomax: 8:16pm On Mar 23
The beautiful thing her is that we have past the level where you can't ban our TV Stations anymore like they did years ago. We have countless stations and mediums to use.
God bless Christ Embassy.
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by blahc007: 8:17pm On Mar 23
ValCon888:
Anytime you trap them in a corner, they say you don't understand how God works.
Which corner??,🤔
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by blahc007: 8:20pm On Mar 23
Sheuns:

U say na how many people?

Naso e deh ur Bible??

You should have read your Bible well before joining this argument
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by JooEeL(m): 8:31pm On Mar 23
Theama:

My Faith has been strengthened by encounters not just reading.

If you view the words Bible as fable, you'll always see it as fable, if you view it as living it will come alive.

If one has experienced practical miracles, life-changing miracles as well and not just "reading" his conviction would remain strong and strengthened.

Anyway, all this explanation would seem and remain foolish to you until the Holy Ghost convicts you. Even if I debate with you from morning to night unless you have an open heart, it would still be "fable" to you.

The Lord be with you bro.

holy ghost?? Wtf!

Have u seen him? No. Have u touched it? No. What makes u different from me who doesnt believe that crap? Nothing!

When u soak urself in lies for long, it will become your "truth".
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Michael547(m): 8:35pm On Mar 23
Ekugbeh:
you've said it in your own words
Did Jesus not say in that parable that he was never going to send the dead back to the world of the living?
How was pastor Chris able to change that law?
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Doctee: 8:37pm On Mar 23
Yes people plenty that he will bring back to life o my grandpa my grandma and two of my parternal auntys Allaahumo robbi irhamuhum liar from the pit of hell yayakilome the serial adulterer
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by blahc007: 8:46pm On Mar 23
alphonsojaybaz:
Bring Mr Ibu and Mohbad back to life” — Daddy Freeze begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/03/23/bring-mr-ibu-and-mohbad-back-to-life-daddy-freeze-begs-pastor-chris-oyakhilome/

Foolish Freezer

In the Bible, we saw that Men brought there sick to the Master and even the apostles...

Or when some one is badly sick or dies, they will come and call The master or the apostles...

Because they believe in what God can do through them.

E reach of our generation, they say mek pastors go de fyn who no fyn dem.....and fellow believers are supporting the opinion

Ibu was sick, he run go hospital because he believes they have solution to his sickness...

Mohbad was sick, he run go hospital because na there dem believe say miracle they...

They come die, daddy freeze say Pastor Chris should go look for them and raise them...since he claims he has the supernatural ability.

And our fellow Christians mouth loud pass in support of a fool who has no relevance in secular and spiritual world.

Well, one thing I have found out is this, once e reach the issue of Christianity, every body has an opinion...

It's good sha...

But try am for the other side...make sure you are in sokoto or Kano when voicing ur opinion about them....
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by honniemail(f): 8:48pm On Mar 23
Jarius daugther

Apart from Lazarus...please, who else did Jesus raise from the dead [/quote]
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Rejoice28(f): 8:53pm On Mar 23
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Ekugbeh(m): 8:56pm On Mar 23
Michael547:

Did Jesus not say in that parable that he was never going to send the dead back to the world of the living?
How was pastor Chris able to change that law?
are trying to say Jesus contradicted himself by raising Lazarus
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Michael547(m): 9:08pm On Mar 23
Ekugbeh:
are trying to say Jesus contradicted himself by raising Lazarus

Only you can answer that question. Jesus never said the Lazarus he raised was at the bosom of Abraham. Are we to conclude that Jesus was lying about the Lazarus in the parable? Or the Parable was not a true life story?
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by smileyoo: 9:11pm On Mar 23
cutecommend:
Did Jesus Christ bring everyone to life during His days?
smiles, they are not asking him to raise everyone back to life, but that he should just add more 2 precious souls to the miracle of resurrection, to make the miracle; 52 people.
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by koolaid87: 9:16pm On Mar 23
123yes:
Matter of bringing people back to life is in the hand of God. As believers, we know miracles still happens. Even Jesus Christ our saviour did not heal every one that was sick when he was here on earth.

Yes we know. My life is a miracle. I've experienced miracle but people are doubting these god of Men.
Re: Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by smileyoo: 9:24pm On Mar 23
All these false pastors are making a mockery of Christianity, especially in Nigeria.
The pastor is lucky to be in anyhow country, if he were to be in those serious and responsible country, he will be called by the government to prove his claims, by submitting the names of the people that he claimed he has resurrected, to be investigated, and the report of the investigation made public.
but in Nigeria anything goes and life goes on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Father Kelvin Ugwu Speaks On #SilhouetteChallenge / Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) / Origin Of Christmas, Santa Claus, Christmas Presents, Christmas Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.