Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao (3381 Views)

I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me / Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Beauty4brain(f): 6:26am On Mar 23
Baby girl just did it. Wao:

First of all, to all the people who are already millionaires out there through genuine hard work, I'm sending you a very big shout out. I celebrate you. It's not easy making money genuinely at all.
I feel awesome about myself, I know it's not a big deal for many, but to me, it is.
I want to appreciate God for the wisdom, for making me smart, intelligent, kind in business, not fraudulent and very active.
I want to appreciate myself for not giving up on this vision. I have always been trying hard to break this limitation and make my first million naira, but it's been so difficult.
For a very long time, since I graduated without any meaningful job, despite all my efforts to get a job, all to no avail.
Is either one old man is promising you job, and inviting you to his hotel room to take advantage of you. or people telling you to borrow money and buy a job. In a country where the intelligent ones without connections and money are left to struggle and die in poverty with their potentials.
I have always put pressure on myself to become successful. I have been trying to raise money for my business. Over time, I discovered, taking a loan is not easy, following men, is not an option either to my kind of person. I don't even consider that as an alternative, I always see myself as too dignified to trade my body for money. It's a personal decision though.

I'm not from a wealthy home, my dad is late and my mum has tried her best. as a young girl growing up, I've always desire to be extensively rich and I know I can achieve that.

I'm so excited last night, was the first time in my early thirties, I owned a million naira in my account and it's all mine, from my hard work. This money was gotten out of continuous saving ( little-little money). I didn't give up even when most times, I lose money, I have daily expenses, bills from every sides for my family and the rest challenges, I still made it. I'm into buying and selling and I have done well this time.
Congratulations to me. I'm a supper young woman. I'm so proud of myself.
Thank you Lord for helping me. I can say it anywhere that you have been my everything.

Share your experience, the first time you made your first million naira?
Me, I was so excited, I sang worship songs throughout, I was even crying.
What are you doing to make money legally?
Share your experience with us too

49 Likes

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by fyzaila: 6:33am On Mar 23
Double post 📫😍

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by fyzaila: 6:36am On Mar 23
This is nice and very encouraging. May God Almighty continue to bless your hustle. A genuine money earned from a legit source is blessed no matter how little it is. Kudos girl 👍👏🙌

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Beauty4brain(f): 6:43am On Mar 23
fyzaila:
This is nice and very encouraging. May God Almighty continue to bless your hustle. A genuine money earned from a legit source is blessed no matter how little it is. Kudos girl 👍👏🙌
Thanks dear

3 Likes

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Ibechris2: 6:57am On Mar 23
U are simply a good girl.

If to say I never marry,na women like this good for family.

Keep it up girl.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Amgoodtogo: 7:00am On Mar 23
Wow, super proud of you. And may you continue to find good success in your endeavors. ✌️

5 Likes

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by theenchanter: 7:06am On Mar 23
Beauty4brain:
Baby girl just did it.

I made my first million at 25, doubled it in about 6months.... Made it through savings, I was working with a multinational company. I could save more cos I had no major responsibility, not even a GF.😅 I invested it on landed property, spent over x5 of my initial savings on that project over the next 2years and the project is still not complete till now, I just abandon am for there, make e no chop my money again.🤣

The truth is that, making the first million is the hardest, if what made the first million is consistent, u'll make more in less time it took u to make the first.... And pls, don't rush to start a building project, invest in whatever made u a millionaire or better still, start a second business before thinking about building a house.🤣

I rest my case.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Beauty4brain(f): 7:10am On Mar 23
theenchanter:
I made my first million at 25, doubled it in about 6months.... Made it through savings, I was working with a multinational company. I could save more cos I had no major responsibility, not even a GF.😅 I invested it in landed property, spent over x5 of my initial savings on that project for the next 2years and the project is still not complete till now, I just abandon am for there, make e no chop my money again.🤣

The truth is that, making the first million is the hardest, if what made the first million is consistent, u'll make more in less time it took u to make the first.... And pls, don't rush to start a building project, invest in whatever made u a millionaire or better still, start a second business before thinking about building a house.🤣

I rest my case.
Wao. That's so brave of you. At age 25. You really tried. Thanks for sharing

6 Likes

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Beauty4brain(f): 7:10am On Mar 23
Amgoodtogo:
Wow, super proud of you. And may you continue to find good success in your endeavors. ✌️
Thanks dear
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by FRANCISTOWN: 7:26am On Mar 23
Beauty4brain:

First of all, to all the people who are already millionaires out there through genuine hard work, I'm sending you a very big shout out. I celebrate you. It's not easy making money genuinely at all.
I feel awesome about myself, I know it's not a big deal for many, but to me, it is.
I want to appreciate God for the wisdom, for making me smart, intelligent, kind in business, not fraudulent and very active.
I want to appreciate myself for not giving up on this vision. I have always been trying hard to break this limitation and make my first million naira, but it's been so difficult.
For a very long time, since I graduated without any meaningful job, despite all my efforts to get a job, all to no avail.
Is either one old man is promising you job, and inviting you to his hotel room to take advantage of you. or people telling you to borrow money and buy a job. In a country where the intelligent ones without connections and money are left to struggle and die in poverty with their potentials.
I have always put pressure on myself to become successful. I have been trying to raise money for my business. Over time, I discovered, taking a loan is not easy, following men, is not an option either to my kind of person. I don't even consider that as an alternative, I always see myself as too dignified to trade my body for money. It's a personal decision though.

I'm not from a wealthy home, my dad is late and my mum has tried her best. as a young girl growing up, I've always desire to be extensively rich and I know I can achieve that.

I'm so excited last night, was the first time in my early thirties, I owned a million naira in my account and it's all mine, from my hard work. This money was gotten out of continuous saving ( little-little money). I didn't give up even when most times, I lose money, I have daily expenses, bills from every sides for my family and the rest challenges, I still made it. I'm into buying and selling and I have done well this time.
Thank you Lord for helping me. I can say it anywhere that you have been my everything.

I made my first million at 22. Tripled it 6 months after.
One financial advice I can give to you is this. Retaining riches is harder than attaining riches. Do not neglect the same source that fetched you the million.

19 Likes

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by dawnomike(m): 7:29am On Mar 23
Beauty4brain:

Congratulations!!! Wishing you more to come

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by XploraBen(m): 7:33am On Mar 23
I commend your enterprising and resourceful nature and I also like your reasoning of not depending on a man (like many ladies of nowadays do).
Kudos to you👍... You'll make a good wife.😉

I'm also in my early thirties and inching closer to making my first million through freelancing. 2024 has been going fine for me.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by NPFLADMIN(m): 8:00am On Mar 23
I almost talk say make we drop aza until I see say na woman.
Congrats sha. Me to I go get there.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by muyico(m): 8:08am On Mar 23
I made my first million at age of 29. I spent everytin on jennyclay. Yet she not millionaira.wasteful investent

2 Likes

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Learner247: 8:10am On Mar 23
Congratulations @Beauty4brain.

Make up your mind that you will no longer have less than N1m at any point in time barring situations and circumstances that are beyond your control. This has always been my approach.

Even if it is FGN Bonds you can subscribe to, please do it. So many things are coming for that money, settle it within yourself that it is your seed money. You will go very fast from now.

Though I thought it's when you make your 1st N1m at a go that counts as making your first million. But we learn everyday.

For those still waiting, just stay focussed and be diligent, you will get it sooner than later.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by muyico(m): 8:11am On Mar 23
Jennyclay come and learn? Not insulting men up and down

10 Likes

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by laivwire(m): 8:15am On Mar 23
Congratulations. I made my first million through savings as well and it was a milestone when I clocked that number. I however sunk it all into a passion business that went aground and I had to start all over again.

Experience has taught me that wealth is gained quicker through business than salary savings because the quick millions I made were all achieved within a span of months of doing business. The first million from salary savings took 4 years.

For context, my second was from a farming season (May to December) that netted #5m when I sold all my grains.

11 Likes

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Etosha: 8:22am On Mar 23
Made my first 1mil through laundry...

2 Likes

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Mom007(f): 8:30am On Mar 23
Well done lady! 👏
I remember the feeling from years back when I made my first mil... my sis also did but before me. We had a get together and celebrated... w called ourselves the millionaire's club... then the devil started hitting left and right. Moral of my story, stay humble. Eyes fixed on God not your acct balance.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by CaptMarvel(m): 8:47am On Mar 23
Beauty4brain:

congratulations babe, I too made millions since ending last year and to the Glory of God, I've been on that pedestal.

To those still struggling out there, I will advice you get an online skill so you can be getting paid in dollars that's the way to go.

May God continue to bless the works of our hands, Amen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Ibechris2: 8:59am On Mar 23
U made a mistake.
I made my first one and 2million at the age of 27.

One thing I learnt was,being able to make more instead of investing my hard earned cash on fixed asset.

This was what helped me and when the cash became available,I invested more on land and less on liquid asset.

And today, I have balance both aspects.

theenchanter:
I made my first million at 25, doubled it in about 6months.... Made it through savings, I was working with a multinational company. I could save more cos I had no major responsibility, not even a GF.😅 I invested it in landed property, spent over x5 of my initial savings on that project for the next 2years and the project is still not complete till now, I just abandon am for there, make e no chop my money again.🤣

I rest my case.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by princemillla(m): 9:24am On Mar 23
Proud of you cool cool

6 Likes

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by theenchanter: 10:17am On Mar 23
Ibechris2:
U made a mistake.
I made my first one and 2million at the age of 27.

One thing I learnt was,been able to make more instead of investing my hard earned cash on fixed asset.

This what was helped me and when the cash became available,I invested more on land and less on liquid asset.

And today, I have balance both aspects.

I made that mistake, I know.... I no quick get financial sense na.😅

2 Likes

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by sageb: 10:19am On Mar 23
Beauty4brain:

Quite motivating
keep up the good work

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by BlackyOne: 10:25am On Mar 23
Now go and invest 500k into that business that made you save up to 1m naira.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Balablue64: 10:26am On Mar 23
How many ta ta ta or towtow-nut rice did you cook before getting this.
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Emmanuel30a2: 10:28am On Mar 23
Shut up... You would soon loose all the money...or you may soon looses all the money... Your mouth like that of goose... I mean of course, goose knows how to loose and let loose... Meanwhile, give me ten percent of that which you haven't loose...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by skultrick(m): 10:29am On Mar 23
Beauty4brain:

I'm so happy for you. May God continue to bless your hustle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:32am On Mar 23
[quote author=Beauty4brain post=129062835]Baby girl just did it. Wao:

Great one and wishing you more great wins ahead.
Stay humble and remain focus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Beauty4brain(f): 11:13am On Mar 23
BlackyOne:
Now go and invest 500k into that business that made you save up to 1m naira.
Yes. Sure

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Compulsory For A Groom To Put On Suit On His Wedding Day? / What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) / 40 Things Husbands Should Stop Doing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.