Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,985 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao (3476 Views)

I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me / Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Silentgroper(m): 11:37am On Apr 18
NPFLADMIN:

Bros, na N480 wey dey my account. Make I upload am?
eh , that one go be your spending akant ... You get other akant wey you dey use stack up na ... grin grin
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by NPFLADMIN(m): 11:48am On Apr 18
Silentgroper:
eh , that one go be your spending akant ... You get other akant wey you dey use stack up na ... grin grin

Lol

Check out my previous posts. You go see me begging.
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by POSItive01(f): 9:46pm On Apr 18
Beauty4brain:
Baby girl just did it. Wao:

First of all, to all the people who are already millionaires out there through genuine hard work, I'm sending you a very big shout out. I celebrate you. It's not easy making money genuinely at all.
I feel awesome about myself, I know it's not a big deal for many, but to me, it is.
I want to appreciate God for the wisdom, for making me smart, intelligent, kind in business, not fraudulent and very active.
I want to appreciate myself for not giving up on this vision. I have always been trying hard to break this limitation and make my first million naira, but it's been so difficult.
For a very long time, since I graduated without any meaningful job, despite all my efforts to get a job, all to no avail.
Is either one old man is promising you job, and inviting you to his hotel room to take advantage of you. or people telling you to borrow money and buy a job. In a country where the intelligent ones without connections and money are left to struggle and die in poverty with their potentials.
I have always put pressure on myself to become successful. I have been trying to raise money for my business. Over time, I discovered, taking a loan is not easy, following men, is not an option either to my kind of person. I don't even consider that as an alternative, I always see myself as too dignified to trade my body for money. It's a personal decision though.

I'm not from a wealthy home, my dad is late and my mum has tried her best. as a young girl growing up, I've always desire to be extensively rich and I know I can achieve that.

I'm so excited last night, was the first time in my early thirties, I owned a million naira in my account and it's all mine, from my hard work. This money was gotten out of continuous saving ( little-little money). I didn't give up even when most times, I lose money, I have daily expenses, bills from every sides for my family and the rest challenges, I still made it. I'm into buying and selling and I have done well this time.
Congratulations to me. I'm a supper young woman. I'm so proud of myself.
Thank you Lord for helping me. I can say it anywhere that you have been my everything.

Share your experience, the first time you made your first million naira?
Me, I was so excited, I sang worship songs throughout, I was even crying.
What are you doing to make money legally?
Share your experience with us too

Congratulations 🎉. May God bless the work of your hands

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Fiancée is too Temperamental...Help!!! / Hbd To Me /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.