Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 (5930 Views)

I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture / She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by SuperOnyi: 7:27am On Mar 23
shocked

Yes, I'm gonna be taking a photo everyday and won't be shaving my beards until I make $500. I have been wanting to take a photo everyday since I was a teenager but I spent most of my teenage years in prison so I didn't get to do that. This is because I didn't know I would turn 18, I thought I would die before I reached 18.

I'm gonna be 22 on 28th of this month and I'm poor, the responsibilities on my shoulders is weighing me down. It's even more depressing looking back to see how I spent my teenage years.

Anyway, last time I shave, those bumps became a thorn in my flesh — it all started when I was made to use shaving stick in that prison. I applied methylated spirit on my beards and it really got very dark and kinda filled up.

So hey, let the challenge begin. So help me God... I will post an altered picture here.

Modified: I forgot to take a photo yesterday being April 28 — I was at work all day, I actually wanted to take the photo in the morning before the work got serious but it skipped my mind. I slept off after a hectic day only to wake up minutes past 5 the next day so I took a photo immediately to replace the one for 28. To punish myself, I shaved just my beards (on 4/29/2024) — that's pretty good punishment because I looked like a caveman cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by Jennyclay(f): 7:38am On Mar 23
Why were you jailed Are you a rapist or a murderer or a thief

Well I don’t need to ask you, afterall that’s what you men are good at undecided.

That serves you right!
Ntooor!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by Xerxes336: 7:43am On Mar 23
Let's do this together. How do you intend making the $500. Never mind what the evening paper said up there.

15 Likes

Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by SuperOnyi: 7:49am On Mar 23
shocked

Day 1

I'm anxious...

6 Likes

Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by SuperOnyi: 7:53am On Mar 23
Xerxes336:
Let's do this together. How do you intend making the $500. Never mind what the evening paper said up there.

shocked

Normal hustling to sustain myself.
Publishing books on online bookstores like Amazon.

I'm anxious but I have to win.

3 Likes

Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by shortgun(m): 8:03am On Mar 23
It makes no difference whether you shave your beard or not. Focus and stop wasting your time on inconsequential matters

14 Likes

Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by Smitaro100(m): 9:34am On Mar 23
Na in mk you come resemble aba made drake?🙄

8 Likes

Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by CallTheCops(m): 10:15am On Mar 23
Smitaro100:
Na in mk you come resemble aba made drake?
grin grin

And the werey say he dey 22 with all that hair on his chest grin
It's either he's not the one in that photo or he's not telling the truth about his age.

8 Likes

Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by Nedum001(m): 11:20am On Mar 23
SuperOnyi:
shocked
Will I be permitted to join you in this mission boss? I have a lot of responsibilities too. We can work together, bring up ideas on how to achieve this goal. What do you say?

Yes, I'm gonna be taking a photo everyday and won't be shaving my beards until I make $500. I have been wanting to take a photo everyday since I was a teenager but I spent most of my teenage years in prison so I didn't get to do that. This is because I didn't know I would turn 18, I thought I would die before I reached 18.

I'm gonna be 22 on 28th of this month and I'm poor, the responsibilities on my shoulders is weighing me down. It's even more depressing looking back to see how I spent my teenage years.

Anyway, last time I shave, those bumps became a thorn in my flesh — it all started when I was made to use shaving stick in that prison. I applied methylated spirit on my beards and it really got very dark and kinda filled up.

So hey, let the challenge begin. So help me God... I will post an altered picture here.
Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by HugeElephant(f): 12:50pm On Mar 23
You are not 22 sir

1 Like

Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by Recardo(m): 12:56pm On Mar 23
SuperOnyi:
shocked

Day 1

I'm anxious...

bro go and do this on instagram, youtube or twitter with a blue check mark, so you can have a shot at making money, not here. Nobody send you for here, instead we will be focused on why you spent your teenage years in prison and what kind of person you are, if you are a changed man or still a criminal.

3 Likes

Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by SuperOnyi: 1:14pm On Mar 23
shortgun:
It makes no difference whether you shave your beard or not. Focus and stop wasting your time on inconsequential matters

shocked

You do you and let me do me, this thread was created for a reason so instead of raising dust for no reason, focus on yourself.

1 Like

Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by SuperOnyi: 1:15pm On Mar 23
Smitaro100:
Na in mk you come resemble aba made drake?🙄

shocked

Have you ever seen me before?
Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by SuperOnyi: 1:18pm On Mar 23
CallTheCops:
grin grin

And the werey say he dey 22 with all that hair on his chest grin
It's either he's not the one in that photo or he's not telling the truth about his age.

shocked

It's not my fault that there are still dumdums like you who don't understand that some people are naturally hairy.

Stop being a bvtch, boy you don't have a vàginà.

1 Like

Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by SuperOnyi: 1:27pm On Mar 23
Recardo:

bro go and do this on instagram, youtube or twitter with a blue check mark, so you can have a shot at making money, not here. Nobody send you for here, instead we will be focused on why you spent your teenage years in prison and what kind of person you are, if you are a changed man or still a criminal.

shocked

I see people making up stupid assumption of me being a "criminal" because I said I spent my teenage years in prison without ever wondering if I was actually talking about a real prison. There's a reason metaphor exist as a figure of speech!

And about posting on social media platforms, I'm not active on social media. When it's time for that, it will be on YouTube first. I'm not fazed by anybody's comment, just replying because I understand how the Nairaland algorithm works.

3 Likes

Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by shortgun(m): 1:28pm On Mar 23
SuperOnyi:

shocked

You do you and let me do me, this thread was created for a reason so instead of raising dust for no reason, focus on yourself.

Story.
If you truly know what you want for yourself you won't open this thread to ask for inputs and seek people's validation in the first place.

1 Like

Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by SuperOnyi: 1:35pm On Mar 23
shortgun:

Story.
If you truly know what you want for yourself you won't open this thread to ask for inputs and seek people's validation in the first place.

shocked

Okay 👍🏿.

3 Likes

Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by Kobicove(m): 2:11pm On Mar 23
If truly you went to a Nigerian prison at the age of 18 then you should be a hardened criminal by now undecided
Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by SuperOnyi: 2:35pm On Mar 23
Kobicove:
If truly you went to a Nigerian prison at the age of 18 then you should be a hardened criminal by now undecided

shocked

6 Likes

Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by SuperOnyi: 3:35pm On Mar 23
HugeElephant:
You are not 22 sir

shocked

I don't know why but something told me to reply to this comment even if I'd end up risking my anonymity.

I've been told all my life (especially in my teens) that I behaved and looked older than my age. To survive the street, I had to hang around people older than me, I've never had a "friend" that's my age — matter of fact, I was one of the youngest student in my class back in high school but everybody believed I was older than them.

When I was 15, I told everyone that I was in my 20s — although I looked younger but it helped me get jobs, I even worked in a betting shop when I was 16. I make myself look older by dressing old-fashioned, leaving my beards, and I'm also hairy plus I behave mature.

Any yeah, in that picture above, I distorted it to at least stay a little bit anonymous, made the picture stay 'closeup'... — it was all premeditated.

Here's a picture of me without beards:

3 Likes

Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by AfroBeatDiary: 3:55pm On Mar 23
SuperOnyi:
shocked

Will you love to join me in the forest to scale over 10 acres of farm into operation?

Review the project here with over 500 videos.
https://www.youtube.com/africandiarytv

One of the ways we'll make money is via content creation around agriculture.

Food and accommodation with internet will be sources. Here is a direct link to the project presentation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFVPkRW3p2E

1 Like

Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by SuperOnyi: 3:58pm On Mar 23
AfroBeatDiary:

Will you love to join me in the forest to scale over 10 acres of farm into operation?

Review the project here with over 500 videos.
https://www.youtube.com/africandiarytv

One of the ways we'll make money is via content creation around agriculture.

Food and accommodation with internet will be sources. Here is a direct link to the project presentation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFVPkRW3p2E

shocked

I don't understand.
Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by nigeriansamurai(m): 4:22pm On Mar 23
Jennyclay:

Well I don’t need to ask you, afterall that’s what you men are good at undecided.

That serves you right!
Ntooor!!
maybe you are one of those girls or women that any guy with good eye sight would want to approch, maybe you are just over due for marriage. But... Dont let bitterness ruin your life, work on your self-esteem, love yourself and watch your life transform into something lovely. Self pity and bitterness kills my dear

1 Like

Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by SuperOnyi: 9:09am On Mar 24
SuperOnyi:
shocked

Day 1

I'm anxious...

shocked

Day 2

I'm too poor to afford failure.

Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by Recardo(m): 10:52am On Mar 24
SuperOnyi:

shocked

I see people making up stupid assumption of me being a "criminal" because I said I spent my teenage years in prison without ever wondering if I was actually talking about a real prison. There's a reason metaphor exist as a figure of speech!

And about posting on social media platforms, I'm not active on social media. When it's time for that, it will be on YouTube first. I'm not fazed by anybody's comment, just replying because I understand how the Nairaland algorithm works.

Nairaland algorithm? grin grin how old are you? Don't delude yourself bro, this place has no algorithm, it's just a bbc code forum where the mods push things they want people to see, nothing automated here. Don't waste your time here, just go to the platforms where you will be rewarded for your consistency and hardwork.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by Illegal1(m): 10:57am On Mar 24
omoh..........nah dis ancestor be 22yr?

1 Like

Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by SuperOnyi: 12:00pm On Mar 25
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Day 2

I'm too poor to afford failure.

shocked

Day 3

I feel so lazy, I need to get back to writing asap.

1 Like

Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by SuperOnyi: 8:49pm On Mar 26
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Day 3

I feel so lazy, I need to get back to writing asap.

shocked

Day 4

You live forever in my heart, dad ♥️.

(My trashass phone ain't letting me post the pic).

Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by SuperOnyi: 7:08pm On Mar 27
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Day 4

shocked

Day 5 I went to get my gallon filled up with water, it's dark already but I'm unstoppable.

Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by SuperOnyi: 11:05am On Mar 29
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Day 5 I went to get my gallon filled up with water, it's dark already but I'm unstoppable.

shocked

March 28th

Day 6

I was at work all day yesterday so I couldn't post this on Nairaland but I did take the photo yesterday.

Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by Verbtips(m): 11:17am On Mar 29
Jennyclay:

That serves you right!
Ntooor!!
jeni jeni take am easy abeg
Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by CallTheCops(m): 11:58am On Mar 29
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Day 4

what about your mom? She neglected you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream / My Sad Valentine Story / 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.