Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) (3714 Views)

Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) / Soludo Recalls His Youth While Growing Up In Fegge Onitsha: Picture / APGA Campaign Tour Train Arrives Onitsha South LGA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Goodvibes007: 6:23pm On Mar 23
Anambra1stSonTV:

Otondo this is the quality of road in Oyo you are comparing Soludo road projects grin That's how Dumbo like you disgracing yourself on social media

This is road project in Oyo by Makinde
While poor people are busy comparing quality of work/road, Soludo is busy in Oyo celebrating with Makinde.

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 6:27pm On Mar 23
Objectivist04:

You are very stwpid not to notice that I am not comparing the two in terms of quantity but quality. You can goggle roads done by Makinde to see for yourself, quality is ahead of what Soludo is doing in Anambra, they don't even showcase streets as you are doing but super highways connecting towns and cities with flowers.
See Makinde street road project you are comparing to Soludo

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 6:32pm On Mar 23
Goodvibes007:

While poor people are busy comparing quality of work/road, Soludo is busy in Oyo celebrating with Makinde.
Wait til Soludo complete major roads and flyovers he is Constructing he is just two years in Office, see street roads that has been completed grin

2 Likes

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Objectivist04: 6:38pm On Mar 23
Anambra1stSonTV:

See Makinde street road project you are comparing to Soludo
Just goggle makindes roads and cure your ignorance.. l don't have much to say.
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Objectivist04: 6:43pm On Mar 23
Goodvibes007:

Can you guys see the prototype of the road he went to flag off ? Thank God you posting it yourself. Makinde is constructing wide super dualzed roads while your governor is littering your state with tiny substandard roads.
I am sure he will be ashamed of himself after seeing that road

1 Like

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by press9jatv: 6:48pm On Mar 23
Anambra1stSonTV:

Otondo this is the quality of road in Oyo you are comparing Soludo road projects grin That's how Dumbo like you disgracing yourself on social media

This is road project in Oyo by Makinde
you stop comparing road projects here. Infact this is the first asphalt layer on the road. Once the road is been fully completed in some weeks to this period, it will be posted on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by press9jatv: 6:53pm On Mar 23
One of the road projects of GSM. Don’t compare here. Infact it has street lights too. You better don’t compare roads GSM did in oyo state to Soludo own here.

1 Share

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 6:56pm On Mar 23
press9jatv:
One of the road projects of GSM. Don’t compare here. Infact it has street lights too. You better don’t compare roads GSM did in oyo state to Soludo own here.
Otondo you are comparing a governor that just clocked two years in Office this week with massive construction across Anambra state without borrowing to Makinde that is second tenure in office shallow mind grin
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by press9jatv: 6:58pm On Mar 23
Anambra1stSonTV:

Otondo you are comparing a governor that just clocked two years in Office this week with massive construction across Anambra state without borrowing to Makinde that is second tenure in office shallow mind grin
GSM has been opening series of roads since last year. Be comparing here.
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:01pm On Mar 23
Objectivist04:

Can you guys see the prototype of the road he went to flag off ? Thank God you posting it yourself. Makinde is constructing wide super dualzed roads while your governor is littering your state with tiny substandard roads.
I am sure he will be ashamed of himself after seeing that road
Gov Soludo is dualizing Arroma to Ifite, dualizing Unizik temspite to Isuaniaicha, Dualizing Ekwulobia with flyover, he will soon flag off dualization of Amawobia-Uga, Nnewi to Owerri road, Nnewi again to Agulu, Gov Soludo is Constructing biggest Fun city in Nigeria, New government house and lodge, five hospitals, Awka shopping mall etc all these without borrowing

1 Like

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Objectivist04: 7:11pm On Mar 23
Anambra1stSonTV:

Gov Soludo is dualizing Arroma to Ifite, dualizing Unizik temspite to Isuaniaicha, Dualizing Ekwulobia with flyover, he will soon flag off dualization of Amawobia-Uga, Nnewi to Owerri road, Nnewi again to Agulu, Gov Soludo is Constructing biggest Fun city in Nigeria, New government house and lodge, five hospitals, Awka shopping mall etc all these without borrowing
Well, all these with or without borrowing shouldn't really concern we the citizens since nobody will drag you to pay what your state owns or deduct money from your account to pay what your state or country owns, the rulling elites should be the one to worry about that while we the ordinary citizens should be concerned about provision of dividend of democracy whether with borrowed fund or not.
Having said that, the so called dual unizik temp site road is a big joke , a mockery of dual carriage way, as for others you mentioned, k have no comment because I have not seen them.
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:18pm On Mar 23
Objectivist04:
Well, all these with or without borrowing shouldn't really concern we the citizens since nobody will drag you to pay what your state owns or deduct money from your account to pay what your state or country owns, the rulling elites should be the one to worry about that while we the ordinary citizens should be concerned about provision of dividend of democracy whether with borrowed fund or not.
Having said that, the so called dual unizik temp site road is a big joke , a mockery of dual carriage way, as for others you mentioned, k have no comment because I have not seen them.
Anu how will you see when you're swimming in pool of bitterness grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Abagworo(m): 7:24pm On Mar 23
AsomughaChuks05:
Onitsha is one of the primary reasons why other Igbos just have unprovoked jealousy towards ndi Anambra. They say that we are boastful and call ourselves first class Igbos grin

On so many occasions, I have seen people from other parts of Nigeria express awe at the massive build up of Onitsha, unlike their reactions when in Enugu, Aba or Owerri which looks as usual to them.

Aba to me looks more developed and mordern as a commercial city than Onitsha. I have seen so many videos of both cities and my observation is that the highrises in Aba look more mordern, well built and painted than the ones in Onitsha. As for Owerri and Enugu they are better, layed back and more liveable cities comparable to Abuja and Calabar.
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:30pm On Mar 23
Abagworo:

Aba to me looks more developed and mordern as a commercial city than Onitsha. I have seen so many videos of both cities and my observation is that the highrises in Aba look more mordern, well built and painted than the ones in Onitsha. As for Owerri and Enugu they are better, layed back and
more liveable cities comparable to Abuja and Calabar.
Bitter f**l you changed your moniker
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:32pm On Mar 23
Abagworo:

Aba to me looks more developed and mordern as a commercial city than Onitsha. I have seen so many videos of both cities and my observation is that the highrises in Aba look more mordern, well built and painted than the ones in Onitsha. As for Owerri and Enugu they are better, layed back and more liveable cities comparable to Abuja and Calabar.
For more than 13 years you are stocked with bitterness, while we keep moving forward, flashback when you started what have you achieved?

2 Likes

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Bongadu: 7:35pm On Mar 23
Every village in Anambra you hardly see a brown roof
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Abagworo(m): 7:42pm On Mar 23
Anambra1stSonTV:

For more than 13 years you are stocked with bitterness, while we keep moving forward, flashback when you started what have you achieved?

13 years ago I was already a millionaire in Dollars. Since you believe you've moved forward what is your worth today. I know my worth today but I also know you've not gotten to the level I was 13 years ago. As for what I wrote it is the truth. Aba looks better and more developed than Onitsha not by sentiments but by the available videos flying around on YouTube which everyone has access to glorifying Soludo and Otti. Most times Onitsha looks very unkempt and full of sand . It's not like Aba looks that good but as far as the videos available is concerned nobody can deny the truth.
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Objectivist04: 7:43pm On Mar 23
Abagworo:

Is it not a delusion of grandeur for one to place Onitsha side by side with enugu and Owerri in terms of development ? I am beggining to suspect that these Anambra supermacists are some group of people based in one of the Anambra villages.
Enugu where Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe, Odunegwu Ojukwu and Alex Ekwueme chosed to live till the end of their lives is less developed than Onitsha. Enugu where Innoson, the Akunyilis, Arthur Eze, Nicholas Ukachukwu , even Soludo (until recently) live iis less developed than Onitsha that is populated by traders , wheelbarrow pushers with bus and Keke drivers. Just because they see high rise buildings in Onitsha lol.
Wonders shall never end grin

1 Like

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Trollronaldo: 7:46pm On Mar 23
I will deactivate my account the day Soludo constructs a dual carriage road of 10km like other governors do.
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Objectivist04: 7:49pm On Mar 23
Trollronaldo:
I will deactivate my account the day Soludo constructs a dual carriage road of 10km like other governors do.
He won't, the man is a local governor.
African Dubai Taiwan in the mud
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:53pm On Mar 23
Abagworo:

13 years ago I was already a millionaire in Dollars. Since you believe you've moved forward what is your worth today. I know my worth today but I also know you've not gotten to the level I was 13 years ago. As for what I wrote it is the truth. Aba looks better and more developed than Onitsha not by sentiments but by the available videos flying around on YouTube which everyone has access to glorifying Soludo and Otti. Most times Onitsha looks very unkempt and full of sand . It's not like Aba looks that good but as far as the videos available is concerned nobody can deny the truth.
No wahala I can't go down to your mental state, you can only rant with 100 monikers it doesn't change who we are, industrial and commercial hub of the east, your rant change nothing grin

1 Like

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Trollronaldo: 7:56pm On Mar 23
Objectivist04:

He won't, the man is a local governor.
African Dubai Taiwan in the mud
I don't understand that man called Soludo, Otti is less than 1 year in office and he's about to commission a 6 lanes road in Umuahia and another 6lanes under construction in Aba.

Soludo just dey construct tiny one lane road upandan.

1 Like

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 8:01pm On Mar 23
Trollronaldo:
I don't understand that man called Soludo, Otti is less than 1 year in office and he's about to commission a 6 lanes road in Umuahia and another 6lanes under construction in Aba.

Fourth giant rice mill in Anambra all owned by Anambra men, while the bitter minds are hating

2 Likes

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Trollronaldo: 8:06pm On Mar 23
Anambra1stSonTV:

Fourth giant rice mill in Anambra all owned by Anambra men, while the bitter minds are hating
Sincerely, I'm not bitter. My mom is from Anambra.
I can criticize Soludo, he's doing poorly, it does not mean that I hate Anambra.
I'm one of those who criticize criminal Ikpeazu and Orji. Soludo is not doing well, e no mean say I hate Anambra
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 8:12pm On Mar 23
Trollronaldo:
Sincerely, I'm not bitter. My mom is from Anambra.
I can criticize Soludo, he's doing poorly, it does not mean that I hate Anambra.
I'm one of those who criticize criminal Ikpeazu and Orji. Soludo is not doing well, e no mean say I hate Anambra
For your pocket after ranting you enter your hut nothing more

1 Like

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Objectivist04: 8:14pm On Mar 23
Trollronaldo:

Just as l said, he is a local man , education is different from exposure . They were both economists and bankers but Soludo is a product of public sector with little or no supervision, you can't compare him with Otti who came from the private sector with set targets to meet.
Public sector technocrats are just politicians .

When I saw Soludo carrying elephant tusk around l shook my head in disgust because it means another local man has assumed office and I was right. Soludo even carries elephant tusk even while in a casual dress and I wonder if the culture permits that.
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Trollronaldo: 8:15pm On Mar 23
Anambra1stSonTV:

For your pocket after ranting you enter your hut nothing more
should I say that Soludo is trying when he's not just to make you happy?
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 8:16pm On Mar 23
Trollronaldo:
should I say that Soludo is trying when he's not just to make you happy?
I don't need your consent, Gov Soludo is best performing governor in Nigeria now

1 Like

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Trollronaldo: 8:17pm On Mar 23
Anambra1stSonTV:

I don't need your consent, Gov Soludo is best performing governor in Nigeria now
lol cheesy
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Objectivist04: 8:19pm On Mar 23
Anambra1stSonTV:

Even with this rice will still be cheaper in Ebonyi than Anambra. Ebonyi rice we know. Anambra traders come to Ebonyi to buy rice.
If you no get am , you no get am
Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Anambra1stSonTV: 8:23pm On Mar 23
Objectivist04:

Even with this rice will still be cheaper in Ebonyi than Anambra. Ebonyi rice we know.
If you no get am , you no get am
Even if all of you gang up against out of Anambra because of envy, we keep standing tall, I hope you remember when Rochas was Southeast Chairman all his gaga up against Anambra that supported him financially he ended up in shame

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: New Face Of Fegge in Onitsha South Government, Anambra State(video) by Trollronaldo: 8:25pm On Mar 23
Anambra1stSonTV:

Even if all of you gang up against out of Anambra because of envy, we keep standing tall, I hope you remember when Rochas was Southeast Chairman all his gaga up against Anambra that supported him financially he ended up in shame
No one is ganging in up against Anambra. Soludo your paymaster is not performing. Every genuine Anambra person is aware of this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Light Of The Nation Will As Usual Determine Who Rules The Heartland(Photos) / North-central: The Likely Scenerio Next Month / Breaking News: Obituary ,The Great Iroko IS DOWN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.