Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Delta Youths Are Happy With Oborevwori- Alika - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Youths Are Happy With Oborevwori- Alika (78 Views)

'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) / Don't Attack Oil Facilities - Omo-Agege Begs Niger Delta Youths / Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delta Youths Are Happy With Oborevwori- Alika by ossaioviesucces(m): 12:55pm On Mar 23
Delta Youths are happy with Oborevwori- Alika

The Executive Assistant on youth mentoring to the Delta State Governor Mr Alika has said the youths in Delta State are proud of the Governor Rt Hon Sheriff Oborevwori achievements in the last few months .

Alika who disclosed this while meeting with youths in Abavo in Ika South noted that the governor has done well in the area of youth development considering the engagement of youths in the state .

He said with the short period of Oborevwori administration, over 3,000 youths has been engaged and employed by the state government.

While commending the governor for being a youth friendly governor, he urged the youths to continue giving the governor the needed support in advancing Delta State.

“I have been to various part of the state monitoring and mentioning youths and I can categorically state that the youths are happy with the governor .

The governor achievements thus far are overwhelming and deserved to be celebrated considering the short period he has stayed as Governor.

I am aware the ministry of youths will be rolling out job creation initiatives where more youths will be fully engaged.

The number of jobs created by the governor has made the youths to build more confident in him.

The youths in our various local government areas are testifying of the over 3,000 jobs created by the governor.

I know the governor will do more in the next couple of months.” he said

Re: Delta Youths Are Happy With Oborevwori- Alika by MrProlific95: 1:46pm On Mar 23
Ossai the hustler.

Delta state received 38 billion naira from February FAAC, what is Delta State government going to do with all that money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Expresses Relief Over Release Of 287 Kaduna School Children / Tinubu @72 Check Out How Much Was Spent & Goodwill Messages / Edo Reels Gains Of Obaseki’s Reforms As Okpella Cement, Don Mac Ltd, Duport, Oth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.