Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree (75515 Views)

2016 And 2017 Graduates How Have You Been Coping? / Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe / Open Letter To Second Class And Third Class Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree by advanceDNA: 11:46am On Mar 25
freeborn02:

Since you sound too daft to reason, I will simplify it for you.

Gani Fawehinmi graduated with a Pass. Show me how many lawyers with better grades could measure up to him when he was alive..

I hope your empty brain gets what I'm driving at now?
Oh..gani born in the 1930s is the reason why u will tell ur kids 1.28CGPA is better than 4.82....

Lol.... grin grin grin...ur thinking capacity is already showing....

Like I said....according to pple like u..forging certificate is better than graduating excellently... Since have a certificate forger as president grin grin
Re: Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree by freeborn02: 1:34pm On Mar 25
advanceDNA:

Oh..gani born in the 1930s is the reason why u will tell ur kids 1.28CGPA is better than 4.82....

Lol.... grin grin grin...ur thinking capacity is already showing....

Like I said....according to pple like u..forging certificate is better than graduating excellently... Since have a certificate forger as president grin grin

Because a Nigerian University gives you a 2.1. doesn't mean you are better academically than Someone that has a Pass.

If that is too difficult for you to grasp, it must mean you have a subsistent covenant with stupidity.
Re: Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree by advanceDNA: 1:52pm On Mar 25
freeborn02:

Because a Nigerian University gives you a 2.1. doesn't mean you are better academically than Someone that has a Pass.

If that is too difficult for you to grasp, it must mean you have a subsistent covenant with stupidity.
University give them 2:1? Wateva rocks ur boat man...........i know u will soon say pple that have first class and 2:1 are just lucky cos . or they all bribed lecturers ..... grin grin grin but u got ur own 1.28 CGPA with integrity....in fact u were more serious than them..hahahahah

Baba...don't raise ur kids with this mentality..

Make no mistake....Everyone is brilliant...some pple just don't pay the price for excellence even though they could have.
And yes....some pple pay the price in college, some do so after college.....thats why some do well irrespective of grade after graduation...

But I know u can't understand this.... grin grin good luck man
Re: Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree by YourGFsnatcher: 6:06pm On Mar 25
advanceDNA:

U don't even know the meaning of hypocrisy and when to use it.... context of a comment: u can't even follow....when did say he wanted better grades?? Guy it's nauseating exchanging words with you........typical of low grade grad..
Hahaha I don touch black man. Normally black people don't have mental stamina to think beyond emotions. You can see your easily your emotions have taken over you. Hahaha simple questions becuase I have shown you how low IQ ur arguments are you have resulted to emotional outburst. Typical of back people. Thats why they have not achieved anything globally, cos they can't stand to be wrong cos of low mental stamina. I was expecting my bro. Nothing new about ur behavior
Re: Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree by mechanics(m): 7:52am On Mar 26
All hope is not lost.
Re: Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree by Gentlesoul2021(m): 4:47pm On Mar 26
Goodvibes8:
There’s a new Apple Store situated around ikeja, they strictly deals on Apple products only and they needed an accountant, the salary is quite good… so a good friend of mine sent me a link that I should apply for the job since I have Bsc in accounting, then I applied.

Yesterday I received an Email from the Apple Store stating that I wasn’t up to the criteria due to my class of degree. I felt disappointed but life goes on.

I just screenshot the mail and send it to my friend and he said he wasn’t aware that there was a specific class of degree ( minimum of 2:2) to apply for the job.
He cheers me up and told me better days ahead.

Though I’ve a job currently but the Apple Store is willing to pay x 2 of my current salary.
I won’t lie I felt so devastated.

You should have up ur first degree by going for PGD then master. You're with a very competitive profession and as such you should know you should slack on your class of degree. . .
Keep ur head up and do not be sad about it.
Re: Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree by Kingrshd3: 5:19pm On Mar 26
Sheuns:
When I got into uni I told myself I’ll not leave with anything lower than a 2:1, not because I intend to seek jobs with it but I can’t spend 4 years in school and not leave with at least a decent result. I wasn’t the most serious type but I made sure I finished with a 2:1 which I did.

That doesn't guarantee u a job too
Re: Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree by freeborn02: 8:49pm On Mar 26
advanceDNA:

University give them 2:1? Wateva rocks ur boat man...........i know u will soon say pple that have first class and 2:1 are just lucky cos . or they all bribed lecturers ..... grin grin grin but u got ur own 1.28 CGPA with integrity....in fact u were more serious than them..hahahahah

Baba...don't raise ur kids with this mentality..

Make no mistake....Everyone is brilliant...some pple just don't pay the price for excellence even though they could have.
And yes....some pple pay the price in college, some do so after college.....thats why some do well irrespective of grade after graduation...

But I know u can't understand this.... grin grin good luck man

Can you use your brain and ask yourself how come Gani Fawehinmi graduated with a Pass? It seems you are too daft to use your brain. Maybe this will help you to snap out of your stupidity

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment / I Just Got This Message From NYIF / Application For Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy (nnbts 17 Batch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.