Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed (20918 Views)

Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest / Olusegun Osoba: How Fake News From Foreign Media Triggered 1967 Civil War / “Like. Share. Kill” – BBC Report On How Fake News Has Led To Deaths In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by Coly2012(m): 6:03pm On Mar 23
LibertyRep:
“My mind immediately did a kaleidoscope of my rascalities and escapades in the last few months.”

Meaning?
every man has a secrit he is keeping to himself

1 Like

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by bitbillionaire: 6:04pm On Mar 23
LibertyRep:
“My mind immediately did a kaleidoscope of my rascalities and escapades in the last few months.”

Meaning?

Extra marital affair obviously

1 Like

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by royalnose: 6:10pm On Mar 23
Liar! if you can Lie to your wife, who are we. Radarada

1 Like

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by Movingname1: 6:20pm On Mar 23
Most women expect their husbands to die before them so they can inherit !
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by Anatolia: 6:22pm On Mar 23
Bro, you deserve everything that comes to you.
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by IfnobeGod20: 6:36pm On Mar 23
Think9ja:
I'm also a strong advocate of regulating social media. Too much fake news flying around from the Gbajue Party and their mumu followers.

David Hundeyin will come online and tweet that Tinubu was caught fvcking a goat in Atiku's backyard, the Gbajue children will start spreading the fake news around.

Innocent weaklings will start to masturbate

Social media should and must be regulated.

Free speech is not free madness
You're also guilty of the same offence you're alleging the obidients with. Higher percentage of Batists on this forum still spread about that Peter Obi got third class in Philosophy and they carry that about like goiter on their necks till date. If social media need to be regulated, your kind and the likes will be sieved like wheat chaff for continuous lying . You people also continue to lie to cover up government lies till date.

2 Likes

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:36pm On Mar 23
Think9ja:
I'm also a strong advocate of regulating social media. Too much fake news flying around from the Gbajue Party and their mumu followers.

David Hundeyin will come online and tweet that Tinubu was caught fvcking a goat in Atiku's backyard, the Gbajue children will start spreading the fake news around.

The same media they used to power 2015, abused the hell our of Jonathan and his wife, bullied him into submission, carried coffin in his name, abused his generations, his children,
How time flies, you all forgot. lol 😂 karma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by Thislifee: 6:46pm On Mar 23
naptu2:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/how-fake-news-almost-ruined-my-40-year-old-marriage-lai-mohammed/
As long as this comes from Mr. Liar sorry I mean Mr lia, I subsequently can't believe it.

1 Like

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by 49cents(m): 6:49pm On Mar 23
In his bid to talk about fake news, foolishly, Lai Mohammed told the world how messed up the moral fabric of himself, his wife and her friends is.

For the wife to wake him up by 3am to ask him to make her signatory to an offshore account funded with $1.3 Billion means that:
i. The wife believes her husband is very capable of stealing both private and public funds of any magnitude; who knows a man most if not his wife?
ii. That the wife herself is criminal minded for demanding to be a signatory to an account funded with stolen government funds; a moral minded wife will rebuke and hound the husband to return the stolen money.
iii. Her wife has bad friends who believes government money for the masses should be stolen and shared among cronies. Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are!

3 Likes

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by tete7000(m): 7:01pm On Mar 23
From the chief purveyor of fake news himself cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by goodyvin02(m): 7:04pm On Mar 23
Took him two years to convince his wife, says a lot about him

1 Like

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by Quodseverismete: 7:12pm On Mar 23
Where is this notorious Lier, I wish I can drag him from wherever he is to come and enjoy the legacy of the "massive economic strides" Buhari bequeath Nigeria and was lying to defend for 8years.

1 Like

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by seunayantokun(m): 7:26pm On Mar 23
After a long relief from his lies, Lying Mohammed bombed the public again with clueless wicked lies.
Lying Mohammed is anti-democracy, if you read all he said.

1 Like

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:36pm On Mar 23
Story story....this man is just trying to tell us he has $1.3bn in his abroad account...rather he is afraid people will find out how come he stole such under the past administration.

1 Like

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by onyxo76(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23
when he himself is a fake person
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by bionixs: 7:49pm On Mar 23
Think9ja:

you have shown your favorite line ,'f**ck'. Can you sleep well now ?
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by Lovit(m): 7:52pm On Mar 23
Even this story is a lie.....lai Mohammed has been lying since he was born

That man no go die well

1 Like

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by udomonday: 8:07pm On Mar 23
Case of a snake killed by its own poison.

1 Like

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by Treasure17(m): 8:14pm On Mar 23
No minister of information beating this man in terms of lies.

1 Like

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:17pm On Mar 23
One particular line needs to be read using a dictionary cheesy

1 Like

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by captaininiobong(m): 8:29pm On Mar 23

1 Like

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by Omalicious1: 8:30pm On Mar 23
naptu2:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/how-fake-news-almost-ruined-my-40-year-old-marriage-lai-mohammed/

Sir, do not complain. Its just a return on your investment in fake news when your party was in the opposition. Kindly accept in good faith.

1 Like

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by Omoawoke: 8:51pm On Mar 23
Fear woman!!

She want to be a signatory to stolen funds and according to her, death can come knocking at anytime. So she is already dreaming of his death
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by Emman08: 8:52pm On Mar 23
Says the fake news bandit himself. If this isn't karma then I don't know what it. That's if he's not LYING as usual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by Omoawoke: 8:52pm On Mar 23
Movingname1:
Most women expect their husbands to die before them so they can inherit !
Fear woman!!!
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by kayjoasy: 8:56pm On Mar 23
Like you ruined Nigeria 8years of integrity...shame on you
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by Password007: 9:03pm On Mar 23
[quote author=LibertyRep post=129070826][b]“My mind immediately did a kaleidoscope of my rascalities and escapades in the last few months.”

Him go soon explain this part of the story to his wife again. Wahala no dey finish
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by yewit37486: 9:13pm On Mar 23
Akharmony:
Like husband like wife.. even wife demand to b a signatory to stolen fund🤣🤣

As in. That was what shocked me in the whole thing. Smh.

1 Like

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by yewit37486: 9:14pm On Mar 23
49cents:
In his bid to talk about fake news, foolishly, Lai Mohammed told the world how messed up the moral fabric of himself, his wife and her friends is.

For the wife to wake him up by 3am to ask him to make her signatory to an offshore account funded with $1.3 Billion means that:
i. The wife believes her husband is very capable of stealing both private and public funds of any magnitude; who knows a man most if not his wife?
ii. That the wife herself is criminal minded for demanding to be a signatory to an account funded with stolen government funds; a moral minded wife will rebuke and hound the husband to return the stolen money.
iii. Her wife has bad friends who believes government money for the masses should be stolen and shared among cronies. Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are!

EXACTLY what went through my mind as I read it.

2 Likes

Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by Romeoweezy(m): 9:27pm On Mar 23
Uve been lying all your life which means everything u told ur wife is actually a lie as well
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by TheMostComplex1: 9:32pm On Mar 23
Baba no confirmed liar.
Re: How fake news almost ruined my 40-year-old marriage — Lai Mohammed by zagorakis(m): 9:39pm On Mar 23
Treadway:
First of, Lai is a certified, irredeemable liar.
Secondly, this story account even if delivered by him, is certainly not from him. This is a man that is much too dim to be able to spell, pronounce or know the meanings of half of the words in that speech.

Flowing from the above, the lying machine has told yet another lie, as this is either the reality/story of someone else or just plain fiction.

You're right, I was enjoying the grammar until I got to “My mind immediately did a kaleidoscope of my rascalities and escapades in the last few months.”
I had to look at his picture again just to confirm he actually spoke all that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot / El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People / FG Orders Discos To Meter High Consumers Before Nov 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.