Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? (42969 Views)

I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by ozo13(m): 9:38pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:

Great you understand me. I'm talking about $1500, that's about #2.1million. Yes I was mad and frustrated but why should I send her out that time of the night. This is my regret.
its somehow Sha since u both agreed on what she was coming to do according to your story.we can say she just want to keep spending ur money which in my own opinion plenty ladies will do while keeping her man somewhere else or acting good.
You can apologize to her on the part of asking her to leave without giving her T-fare and sending her out late at night.Let her apologize too for giving you a false hope only to come to your place eat ur money and started forming something else.
If a girl want to be decent, she should stay in her house instead of going to a guy place to eat free food and also collecting free money then start acting up.most time I don't see such lady as bn decent I see them as bn opportunistic .
Just watch what the same ladies will tell you if say she lost 20k naira and you only choose to console her with prayers for God to replace the money for her.she will see you as an unserious man or unromantic for telling her such.
Another point to look at from may be that you were not patient with her.
Lastly you are a good man with conscience for even thinking or asking yourself if what you had done to her was good or bad.plenty guys no go send them ooo.
Just apologize to her and cheer urself up.then come back after a few week and tell me her response.she will appreciate you the more because she actually was the cause of the whole issue.lastly when she comes back to you Dont forget to define the kind of friendship you want with her . Speaking from my experience with a lady that help me spend the little resources I have while keeping her own and she didn't bother to start f*cking my colleague when she had the opportunity and guy man even record am when she dey talk how she miss the guy and how she is using di*do to service herself.no dey disturb yourself because of women matter oo my guy grin

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by NoahHadNoArk: 9:39pm On Mar 23
Vulcan24:

I would live to buy u 3 chilled beer!!!
Send to my aza
Opay

Country hard Abeg 🙏
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by franksam209: 9:42pm On Mar 23
jenniferedet00:

You're very wrong
Rape Attempt!!!

Cuddle indeed!
You wanted seducing her so you'll have sex with her. She outsmarted you.

Thanks for showing her your true colours, God saved her from future maltreatment and heartbreak.

If I'm her, I'm blocking your number right away

Check my signature to participate in SMM training.
lol I don't think she outsmarted him or was trying to outsmart him, he was just not patience enough or even putting her in the right mood,,,, she already wanted it and that's why she came to spend the night
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by ndu99(m): 9:46pm On Mar 23
That sheisty hoe you were investing upon saw you as a weak a.s.s simp, promising in her heart that you'll never see her unclothedness. Meanwhile after leaving your house that night she was smiling heading straight to another man's house that perhaps spent less on her for a serious sex. Use ur head bro...

2 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by jamesversion: 9:48pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:

Leave this NOSIMP of a thing. I didn't do it based on whether I'm forming Red pill or not. Anger and frustration is a bad thing. Bleep Futures trading and Crypto. Damn. All this wouldn't have happened.

Exceptaybe you stay in a self con or 1 bedroom apartment, you shouldn't have chased her away.

I had booked a girl for the night when the main girl I wanted to sleep with called me that she was on her way. They both arrived almost simultaneously. I simply opened my other room for the girl I didn't really want to lay . In the morning I paid her and she left, just as I paid the one slept with.

Deal with your anger, and also have regard for your fellow human.

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by anonymuz(m): 9:52pm On Mar 23
hopeforcharles:
Look I understand your situation. It's only a trader that will understand what u went thru.
I lost serious money yesterday on forex trading, if not that I have built a high level of inner strength to contain loss I would have done same u did or more.
She wasn't considerate you told her about your loss and need and she just came to leech on you. Don't apologize she is a very selfish person.
Had u injured or harmed yourself as a result of frustration and pain what would be her response.
my take actually.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by funkemary(f): 9:52pm On Mar 23
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by funkemary(f): 9:54pm On Mar 23
obi58:

Lots of hypocrisy on display here.

It's ok for the girl to receive gifts from the guy but not vice versa?

Is the girl that stupid not to understand the poisoned chalice she was drinking from going to spend time alone with a guy in his house and accepting his gifts? Did she imagine the boy was father Christmas?

Where is the hypocrisy? Where is it coz I can't find any

Of course it's okay for the girl to receive gift(s) did he mention that she has been denying him material gift? Oh, i get you... The gift you are referring to is her body. You are not serious.

It's a gift remember she did not force him to extend his act of generosity so why forcefully ask her to pay back with her body?

You may be right in the sense that she isn't stupid to spend time alone with a guy but hey, she isn't stupid either to know that this guy only want her for the night and probably as a fling so she declined. I think she is a smart girl who know what she wants

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by pius4luv(m): 9:55pm On Mar 23
Just thank God for your life that bad things didn't happen to her that night you chase Her out from your house, if anything happen to her they would you responsible why don't u allow her to stay till the following day and free her , u will show her some attitude that she will notice that she has fuc.k up and in her presence you will start calling another babe no time to check time , one babe can't be forming for me and the lady you are talking about you won't believe in your eyes when you found out that the guy That's bleeping her doesnt have any level.

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by toujurs: 9:58pm On Mar 23
Rokiat:
She deserve it for dealing with a low bum
Dustie like you.

Hopefully she is young and she will learn because some of them have no self worth and self love left in them.

Just imagine this fucker…y.
Was she a high bum dustie, to begin with. 😆

You will cry tyre. Broke bitch.

Like you haven't experienced worst.

2 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Pauliaette(m): 10:00pm On Mar 23
Whether the story or not, it is baseless. I don't just what to say here cool
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by franksam209: 10:06pm On Mar 23
phemmie06:
Her cuddle 🤗 will return your lose.... Dey play
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by franksam209: 10:11pm On Mar 23
Lastly no matter what you do, I mean no matter what, do not contact her, do not call or text, do not apologize, just cut her off...
Some things cannot just be forgiven or forgotten, to avoid serious problems for yourself

4 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by toujurs: 10:14pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:
So this girl has been coming to my place, eat the best food and all that. I've asked her if she has a boyfriend and she said no. I do give her money without asking her for anything on return because I could see she is not the lazy type and she is really hardworking. I am very much ok with finances and I see no issues with some of her demands.

Yesterday I called her and told her that I'm not happy and that I need cuddle only and not sex(I lost so much Dollars from futures trading that night). She later called and said she will come to my place for that reason. In my mind I was thinking this will go down as sex and all, but I don't really want sex.

All I just needed is someone to cuddle and get distracted with that's all. This is the only time I am demanding something from her.

So she came during the evening time, and later that night we went to supermarket and I got her something's to eat at home for the night. We got back home and everything was going well. We were both on the bed when I reminded her why she came. This is someone I've been doing quite a lot for without even thinking twice out of pity. She wouldn't give in and wouldn't let me know why she can't just allow me to cuddle her.

Mehn, from the loss I had earlier and all that, I got infuriated and called another girl telling to pls come over for the night. Then I told this girl to leave my house since she can be that selfish. I sent her out of my house around 10pm. She was telling me she doesn't have money to go home, I didn't care and I shut my door against her. Though I was scared letting her out on that road and that time of the night but my anger got the better part of me. It was later after getting over the whole thing I confirmed nothing happened to her from someone else.

Pls is there anything wrong with what I did?

Modified: Anger is a bad thing. I am wrong sending her away at that time of the night. This is probably the judgement I'll get 😔
Bro you did a bad thing by throwing her out by such time.

But trust me, kill that guilt. She should learn to have her own money, broke bitches don't deserve respect.

So she can eat and drink for free, but can't even cuddle, she must be mad.

Kill that guilt, she got what she deserve. But in a harsh way.

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Beey(f): 10:14pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:
So this girl has been coming to my place, eat the best food and all that. I've asked her if she has a boyfriend and she said no. I do give her money without asking her for anything on return because I could see she is not the lazy type and she is really hardworking. I am very much ok with finances and I see no issues with some of her demands.

Yesterday I called her and told her that I'm not happy and that I need cuddle only and not sex(I lost so much Dollars from futures trading that night). She later called and said she will come to my place for that reason. In my mind I was thinking this will go down as sex and all, but I don't really want sex.

All I just needed is someone to cuddle and get distracted with that's all. This is the only time I am demanding something from her.

So she came during the evening time, and later that night we went to supermarket and I got her something's to eat at home for the night. We got back home and everything was going well. We were both on the bed when I reminded her why she came. This is someone I've been doing quite a lot for without even thinking twice out of pity. She wouldn't give in and wouldn't let me know why she can't just allow me to cuddle her.

Mehn, from the loss I had earlier and all that, I got infuriated and called another girl telling to pls come over for the night. Then I told this girl to leave my house since she can be that selfish. I sent her out of my house around 10pm. She was telling me she doesn't have money to go home, I didn't care and I shut my door against her. Though I was scared letting her out on that road and that time of the night but my anger got the better part of me. It was later after getting over the whole thing I confirmed nothing happened to her from someone else.

Modified: Anger is a bad thing. I am wrong sending her away at that time of the night. This is probably the judgement I'll get 😔
Looking at this issue, I’ll share my opinion with you.
1. It seems both of you are playing house.You’ve been giving her food & money & you asked if she has a boyfriend. It seems you had it in mind to turn your relationship to something else. She on the other hand is accepting everything from you, but isn’t willing to meet the expectations that come with such benefits.It also seems you probably just want a girl to have fun, because you had another on speed dial to save the night. Some people cannot render help with no strings attached.If that’s the case, let the person know early what you expect.

2. To you this girl is an object for pleasure. She must do your bidding. Woe unto her if she doesn’t because you’ll pour out your frustrations and let her know who is boss.She is not supposed to have rights. She must say yes anytime anywhere. She must worship you because you gave her money & good. I wonder if you became a girl dad, how you’d feel if the same treatment was given to your daughter. You are a selfish person. It’s either your way or the highway. Your needs must be met at a moment’s notice without fail. If you cannot take no for an answer, leave people’s daughters alone. If you can’t help without expectations, do not help at all. Besides, you seem to change women like clothes.
3. Why are you asking if you did wrong? What if it was you that go that kind of treatment. Just because you are in a position of advantage, doesn’t mean you treat the less fortunate like trash. As for the girl, I blame her for coming on her two legs there. She knew what she was coming to do. If she couldn’t offer that, she should have said it instead of acting brand new like she didn’t know the purpose of her visit. If she’s not ready to play wife, she should stop accepting wife benefits. I hope she learns her lessons.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by toujurs: 10:16pm On Mar 23
obi58:

Lots of hypocrisy on display here.

It's ok for the girl to receive gifts from the guy but not vice versa?

Is the girl that stupid not to understand the poisoned chalice she was drinking from going to spend time alone with a guy in his house and accepting his gifts? Did she imagine the boy was father Christmas?
Don't mind these fools, Op should kill that guilt, she deserves what the got.

Broke bitches don't deserve any respect.

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by chieni(f): 10:22pm On Mar 23
hopeforcharles:

Don't mind all those peeps nailing you. In the public every body just want to condemn you no body really cares about you.

Should I tell you what my wife did for me?
She noticed my mood.
Came and hugged me and told me don't worry you will win another day.
Made food and gave me
When the child was disturbing my eating time she called them off
Served me chilled drink
And faced the fan to my side.
After some minutes I felt better and energized.

That girl has lost a good friend
A Friend in need is a Friend indeed.
You needed her then and she didn't show up for you.
Lost a good friend how? A good friend that wants to be intimate with her?

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by MrCaesar: 10:25pm On Mar 23
Sometimes, I don't understand how some people reason. Why should she cuddle with you? Some dysfunctional attitudes some guys display and see it as normal make me imagine if we still have some real sensible people out there. You just acted like a boy. Grow up please, and giving a woman money doesn't give you right to her body.

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Daystar7: 10:33pm On Mar 23
NoahHadNoArk:
So much gaslighting in the comments above me

She knew what she was coming for and she came for that purpose, only to chicken out at the last minute. It’s normal as a human to feel frustrated and believe you’ve been played on. Sending her out to create space for another female who is more than willing is fair if you ask me.
I mean she says that’s not what she’s here for

So telling her someone who is here for that is around and won’t be comfortable seeing her her, anyone would understand that logic.

Now to the part of throwing her out with no money, take to mind you’ve been generous to her in the past. Most girls go around with the so called “vex money” and I’m guessing that’s what she fell back on, otherwise she would have given in to your requests for a simple cuddling and all would have been well.

Don’t allow any vaginarian manipulate you for any reason, all you asked for was a cuddle. That girl is having her brains banged out on a daily by a guy who is not doing even half of what you’ve done for her and that’s the irony of life.

My peace I leave you

You're very stupid! Why must she agree to whatever? Y'all are a big shame to Men and brotherhood. The girl clearly don't want you then you go on shopping spree for her in hope she likes you and give up her cat is a very stupid thing to do. What the hell is just cuddle? He showed the girl that she doesn't have to do anything to get his money and that's what she responded to. You n that idiot deserve to be castrated. Na una type dey kill woman wey reject una advances. Bastards! That she gives the box to other guys don't mean she must give it to you. She no like you be say she no like you. Simple!
I pray ur daughter fall into the hands of boys with ur mindset then you'll see how evil you're.

3 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:34pm On Mar 23
AndrewTate:
You are mentally unstable.

Best reply for the OP
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by funshint(m): 10:34pm On Mar 23
Very wrong and immature of you. Learn to control your anger next time. Send a sincere apology to her if possible with a little gift *not money and leave it at that.

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by EMREX02: 10:35pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:

Very good of you. No Gree For Any Girl.

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Xpol: 10:45pm On Mar 23
Which kind yeye friendship you dey do with woman when you Knew you couldn't keep it that way. You see where cat and rat be best friends?

Since nothing like romance between you both she would feel so cheap for doing that and that's why she changed her mind.

Naija girls hate to be tagged as being cheap.

Even olosho wey you Carry and pay go still dey tell you "leave", "stop it".

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by moneyissweet(m): 10:49pm On Mar 23
See, what she refused to give you She will gladly give It to one broke ass nonentity. She is selfish and Very manipulative. Don’t ever feel guilty or apologise to her. Believe me, she is taking advantage of your kindness. Don’t mind her again and she will come back and give you the pussy for free. Go to TikTok and follow @wisdomcn to know how to deal with such manipulative women

AyobamiOluwole:

Thank you very much. This is why I like Nairaland. Honest opinions is what you get here. I must admit I felt very foolish after doing that. Now I see it that I've lost her for life. And that she will have the impression that I don't value her life or her for sending her outside at that time. Damn. I have done many bad things out of anger. I really regret this.
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by moneyissweet(m): 10:49pm On Mar 23
See, what she refused to give you She will gladly give It to one broke ass nonentity. She is selfish and Very manipulative. Don’t ever feel guilty or apologise to her. Believe me, she is taking advantage of your kindness. Don’t mind her again and she will come back and give you the pussy for free. Go to TikTok and follow @wisdomcn to know how to deal with such manipulative women

AyobamiOluwole:

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by akube34: 10:51pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:

you were wrong. You for just wait till morning
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Jesubaby: 11:12pm On Mar 23
AyobamiOluwole:

Thank you but pls tell me how pls. And also consider that I did this out of frustration from a trade loss and anger.
Share me your perspective,I'll really appreciate.
Which means, you can also kill someone out of frustration. And once she got pregnant, you'll then tell her to abort, and if she refuse, your type will be the first to insult her and all single mothers. mteeeeeew

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Sharmeenator(m): 11:15pm On Mar 23
You are just looking for who to justify your immature act. She doesn't owe you her body. She's just a friend with no string attached. If you want her cherry, you two must come to an agreement. Remember, decent women don't give up the cherry that easy, it means a lot to them. Respect that and respect her.

In as much as I don't support senselessly giving women gifts and money, that shouldn't be the basis for her to give up her cherry which under "normal" circumstances can be given to you without financial enticements.

2 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Jesubaby: 11:18pm On Mar 23
AndrewTate:
What if I’m depressed and I asked for your balls for rituals to redeem me from my depression?

Know the value of things to people before asking for them. If he needed cuddles he could have paid for one. If he needed it that bad, whether he has sex with them is his own decision. She’s not his girlfriend, “BOUNDARIES” is a word used in situations like this! Whether you’re spending or not. He said their relationship was with no strings attached. The best he could have gotten from her was words of encouragement or if she had enough money to help him out. NOT THE BODY! Whether sex is involved or not! If a lot other women have devalued themselves before the world it doesn’t make it the norm!
Well Said. Thank you.
Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Carnivorouslamb: 11:23pm On Mar 23
Some of una never loose up to like 100k for una life not to talk of loosing like 5-10m or more on a whim on a bad trade nahim make i they see alot of gaslighting and rubbish talk up there.. If she knew she wasnt up to the bargain of coming around to cuddle the nigga out of a frustrating situation which he clearly stated to her (except the nigga is lying), then why come at all thereby limiting the guy's chances at recuperating from a dangerous psyche altering situation. At the point of loosing so much money, there could just be a very thin line between life and death becos some people slid into terminal depression and take their lives there and then. This is why u do not start what you know u wouldnt fulfill thereby becos u have no idea what the repercussions could be. But instead of at least holding the girl in question accountable for the role she played in soliciting his irrational response, everybody busy pointing fingers at only the nigga. This is why women today know nothing of accountability becos men aid that bad habit in them then complain latter.. the guy's actions though irrational becos of his situation was humanly and impulsively understandable. Make una stop this hypocrisy cause many of una go do far worse in such situations including women here running their mouths.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by drsibz66(m): 11:29pm On Mar 23
I'm a man. But this is 100% wrong. You are selfish and entitled. That you help me doesn't give you right or access to her body. Ask her out formally, or stop helping or continue to help her without feeling entitled.
I would have understood if its another help you asked from her and she turned you down. But this is her body and she has a right to it. If you are helping her because you want to be cuddling her sometimes then state it to her like a real man and stop acting like a coward.

3 Likes

Re: I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? by mozona(m): 11:35pm On Mar 23
Oga u did the right thing for all you have done for her.

Am married but I have side chick that will not turn me down.

She is ungrateful and she see you less... trying to form hard girl why other guys dey knack her wella without doing so much.

She did catch you mugu

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Talk To A Girl...You Have Never Met..Both Online And Real Life / Help Me Please This Masturbation Is Changing My Life / 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.