Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,532 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack (16226 Views)

Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp / The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy / Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Racoon(m): 5:40pm On Mar 23
We Stand With Russia - Nigerian Government Commiserates With Kremlin Over Terror Attack In Moscow
The Nigerian government has expressed its sympathy with the Russian Federation over the tragic attack in Moscow with death toll around 115. 

The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Yusuf Tuggar, in a statement on Saturday commiserated with the Russian Federation over the tragic attack that was said to have killed over 60 people in a concert in Moscow. 

“We convey our deepest condolences to the people and government of the Russian Federation on the tragic attack carried out at the Crocus Concert Hall in Moscow. The attack resulted in the death of innocent people and injuries to more than a hundred others. 

“We also pray for the quick recovery of those injured. At this challenging time, we stand in brotherhood with the government and the Russian Federation. We send our deepest sympathy and condolences to the Russian President, Vladimir Putin,”
Tuggar said. 
https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/23/we-stand-russia-nigerian-government-commiserates-kremlin-over-terror-attack-moscow

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by vowiski(m): 5:44pm On Mar 23
Lol, but you stand with Philistine ..

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Righteousness2(m): 5:45pm On Mar 23
Terrorists Strike russia, you stand with Russia.
Terrorist struck ISRAEL, you stand with terrorist.
Is this not double standard?
There are no difference btw the Terrorist that struck russia and the terrorist that struck Israel.
The same Spirit! Same Jihadist Terrorism! Same terror acts!

Condolences to russia and the families of the dead.

I Stand with ISRAEL.

164 Likes 23 Shares

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Arobaga: 5:47pm On Mar 23
Una stand with Russia after collecting grains from Ukraine

Yesterday una been stand with Palestine today una stand with Russia

I wish say Tinubu fit offend Putin e get wetin I wan check

Tinubu is a thief

143 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Racoon(m): 5:47pm On Mar 23
Same Nigerian government that stood with Palestine? Same Russia we no dey ever treat terrorism with kid gloves or rehabilitate terrorists unlike what is obtainable in Nigeria?

Meanwhile, terrorists are wiping off locals in Benue, Plateau, Southern Kaduna, Nassarawa with government doing nothing? Leaving your burning house to be chasing rat. Continue the idiocy.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by madridguy(m): 5:48pm On Mar 23
My sincere condolences to the families who lost their loved ones and to those who survived.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by chopnaira: 5:48pm On Mar 23
Arobaga:

Tinubu is a thief
UN/World food program collected the grains and donated to Nigeria. UN also buys from Russia too just has it buys from Ukraine for its world food program.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by DEXTROVERT: 5:53pm On Mar 23
Nigeria
Dey
Behave
Some
Women

After
Collecting
Grain
From
Ukraine
Una come
Stand
With
Russia.

Babes go collect
Money from one guy
Use an lay rent for another one.

Ashawo spirit

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Arobaga: 5:57pm On Mar 23
chopnaira:

UN/World food program collected the grains and not Nigeria. UN also buys from Russia too just has it buys from Ukraine for its world food program.

You chop another people rice abi you ko chop

Talk fast me and Ukrainian people dey here for PH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by chopnaira: 5:58pm On Mar 23
Arobaga:

You chop another people rice abi you ko chop

Talk fast me and Ukrainian people dey here for PH
United Nation World food programme

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Arobaga: 6:00pm On Mar 23
chopnaira:

United Nation World food programme

Since we don begin to mad for this country

I go dey talk wetin dey visible to the blind you go show me news screenshot

Make i show you my own too

9 Likes

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by chopnaira: 6:04pm On Mar 23
Arobaga:

North East Nigeria is in a war with Boko Haram. So?

Even right there in your screenshot (thank you for those screenshot), you can see those 3 people behind the flag of United nations (on the left) and flag of the UN world food programme (on the right). This confirms what I have been saying.

Because the country got food for the NE via the UN world food programme does not mean they can't still stand with Russia. After all Nigeria has shown willingness to join BRICs

12 Likes

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by helinues: 6:13pm On Mar 23
Toh

grin

9 Likes

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Goodvibes007: 6:21pm On Mar 23
Arobaga:

Tinubu is a thief
And so fucking what. Nigeria is also joining BRICS. If Russia is not complaining, then who are you to start wailing.

32 Likes

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by freemanq(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23
Hahahahaha Nigeria standing with Russia but have refused to stand with Nigerians

14 Likes

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Mercury12(m): 6:53pm On Mar 23
I stand with Russia.
Death to all terrorists 💪💯

5 Likes

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Melagros(m): 7:04pm On Mar 23
Righteousness2:
There are no difference btw the Terrorist that struck russia and the terrorist that struck Israel.
The same Spirit! Same JihadistTerrorism! Same terror acts!

I Stand with ISRAEL.
You are a good COMRADE, you had spoken my mind

10 Likes

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by AsomughaChuks05: 7:13pm On Mar 23
Not just standing with them, also learn from them. Within 24hrs Russia captured all the terrorists involved but in Nigeria, common INEC REC in Adamawa slipped under the radar and they are still looking for him nearly a year later! The FG just released a list of terrorist financiers and rather than move swiftly to arrest them, they are waiting to collect bribes to remove their names!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Foreverly02: 7:31pm On Mar 23
Righteousness2:
The same Spirit! Same JihadistTerrorism! Same terror acts!

I Stand with ISRAEL.
Exactly

5 Likes

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by SisterAnn(f): 7:43pm On Mar 23
madridguy:
My sincere condolences to the families who lost their loved ones and to those who survived.
Resist the urge to shalaye.

4 Likes

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by AdamuKD: 8:31pm On Mar 23
grin
Small nyash too want to shake.
How have you dealt with the one's perpetuating evil here.
Bloody hypocrites
Useless country

6 Likes

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by AdamuKD: 8:33pm On Mar 23
Arobaga:

Don't mind those senseless miscreants
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by AdamuKD: 8:36pm On Mar 23
helinues:
Toh

grin
Zombie, go and look for what to do with your life and stop shouting toh toh in every thread

3 Likes

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by NPFLADMIN(m): 8:43pm On Mar 23
Don't only stand. Also try to be like them. Handle terrorist/criminals the same way Russia does.

Anyways, abeg plz dash me 17k. Abeg just do me this favour.
9053920228 Opay.

1 Like

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Sucre6: 9:47pm On Mar 23
vowiski:
Lol, but you stand with Philistine ..

You dey mind two-faced nincompoops

2 Likes

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Festy4u(m): 10:54pm On Mar 23
A very cornfused country with no single relevance globally! undecided

3 Likes

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Festy4u(m): 10:56pm On Mar 23
madridguy:

And who know you? Mr. Condolences! grin

3 Likes

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Prince111111: 12:32am On Mar 24
Arobaga:

Tinubu is a thief
why you wan send the Man go his grave this way😄😄

2 Likes

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Asonaijaaso: 8:10am On Mar 24
Event in Russia probably "False Flag"
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Peterpaul96: 8:41am On Mar 24
Ah
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by MuslimIgbo: 8:42am On Mar 24
Isra-HELL senseless apologists won't like this...

Bloody terrorist Zionist savage pigs.

It will never be well with all of them, their useless god that promised them a land that already has occupants 4000 years ago.
BASTÁRD TERRORISTS.

Where's that psychopath righteousness chosen fool pastor? I'm waiting for his rants grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Retired Soldiers Protest Over Unpaid Entitlements In Abuja (Photos) / Agbaje Alleges Manipulation Of Lagos Result, Demands Prosecution Of Thugs / Disregard Northern Group’s Threat On Ruga, Presidency Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.