Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack (16277 Views)

Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp / The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy / Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Deepthoughts: 10:14am On Mar 24
Racoon:
We Stand With Russia - Nigerian Government Commiserates With Kremlin Over Terror Attack In Moscow

https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/23/we-stand-russia-nigerian-government-commiserates-kremlin-over-terror-attack-moscow
na una Sabi, which brotherhood with Russia,same Russia that is trying to annihilate Ukraine?
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Imert: 10:18am On Mar 24
Nigerians are the most difficult ppl I ever seen.
No matter what you do, they criticize you. Those NE noisemakers and SS Brukus.
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by omofranyoung(m): 10:31am On Mar 24
Arobaga:
Una stand with Russia after collecting grains from Ukraine

Yesterday una been stand with Palestine today una stand with Russia

I wish say Tinubu fit offend Putin e get wetin I wan check

Tinubu is a thief

Someone that your entire family generational wealth can't equate to... you are sitting in a room without window calling thief. Can you say that to his son face?
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Idaytesj29(m): 10:35am On Mar 24
Righteousness2:
Terrorists Strike russia, you stand with Russia.
Terrorist struck ISRAEL, you stand with terrorist.
Is this not double standard?
There are no difference btw the Terrorist that struck russia and the terrorist that struck Israel.
The same Spirit! Same Jihadist Terrorism! Same terror acts!

Condolences to russia and the families of the dead.

I Stand with ISRAEL.

The difference you refused to see is that some 30,000 women children , pregnant and aged people will not have to die as a result of this terror attack. Russia has simply neutralized terrorists, on their own soil, they did not check the nationality of the terrorist and level the country as if the people there are the terrorists.

Also, Israel is an illegal occupant who rented a land but doing everything possible to evict her landlord and claim ownership.
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Idaytesj29(m): 10:41am On Mar 24
LagosFirstSon:

You no stand with terrorists again ? 😂

Did he ever stood with any terrorist? No be una dey name and un-name terrorist with obnoxious double standard. Hamas killed 1300 people, they are terrorist, Israel killed 30,000 plus people. It's self defense, who does that? 30k plus people for self self defence?
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Goodlady(f): 10:47am On Mar 24
Arobaga:

Tinubu is a thief
Grow some respect for ya president. You should be worried about common enemy called terrorists.
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Babaibeji2020(m): 10:58am On Mar 24
Righteousness2:
There are no difference btw the Terrorist that struck russia and the terrorist that struck Israel.

I Stand with ISRAEL.
Don't mind the confused leaders leading Nigeria.
Next week hopefully, they will stand with Ukraine.....bunch of drunkards and druggists in Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Babaibeji2020(m): 10:59am On Mar 24
Arobaga:

Tinubu is a thief
I support you my man......
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Watinani(m): 11:08am On Mar 24
Righteousness2:

I Stand with ISRAEL.

Palastine are terrorist

1 Like

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Gorgeous1guy(m): 11:15am On Mar 24
All these standing, sitting, bending or even running with countries is quite ridiculous. Who do we stand with in Nigeria when we are attached within? When terrorists kidnapped numerous school children? When community members decide to assassinate military individuals?? When military decide to
almost wipe out a whole community in reprisal attacks?? When numerous Nigerians are daily know snapped, killed and slaughtered like animals in various states across the nation, who do we stand with??

Let us face our own local problem. Leave Russia alone, we are not mates. Let's look for a solution for the myriads of problems plaguing our nation and keep our mouth shut in international politics. We lack the wisdom or sense to solve local problem yet, one Mallam from nowhere will say he's standing with Russia. If u like run or fly with Russia, your local problem still persists!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Krismas(m): 11:47am On Mar 24
grin mumu

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Lovenorth: 11:50am On Mar 24
Righteousness2:

I Stand with ISRAEL.
Terrorists killed Jesus, you stand with the terrorists and terrorists killed innocent Palestinian people you stand with the terrorists is it not stupidity?
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Krismas(m): 12:10pm On Mar 24
Righteousness2:

I Stand with ISRAEL.
grin I STAND WITH HAMAS

Zionist leader Yair Lapid:

The conscription law that will be presented this week is the face of the most horrific government in the country’s history, and Netanyahu’s government is lying and evading responsibility, and whoever continues in it is an accomplice in shame.

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Krismas(m): 12:17pm On Mar 24
grin
While the civilian population of Gaza was being assaulted from October to December 2023 (and still are) and the world was calling for a ceasefire, funds from the same world funded the one government not only standing in the way of a ceasefire but also funding the fire.

The US government ran a budget deficit of $510 billion in that period and the rest of the world funded 89% of that deficit. The funds raised, within that federal budget, supported the awards extended to arms contractors which supplied weapons to Israel which is responsible for the killing of thousands of women and children.

There seems to be a disconnect between the purchases of these instruments, being perceived as safe investments, and their ultimate function, i.e., being a crucial part of the funding of the fire.

While every nation has a right to self-defense, every innocent civilian has a right to life. Killing a child is a crime. 13,000+ children have been killed. Funding this crime is therefore a financial crime, and should firmly be denounced and halted immediately.

To know more read the complete report... https://www.iegen.pro/eisenhower
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by 276omobolade: 12:21pm On Mar 24
A very cornfused country with no single relevance globally! A very cornfused country with no single relevance globally! ...
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Krismas(m): 12:25pm On Mar 24
grin

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:46pm On Mar 24
Arobaga:

Tinubu is a thief

Better thief.... Russia reason una matter.... eheeeeee!!
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by travelzcruix: 1:12pm On Mar 24
This Nigeria suden bromance with Russia, hmm make I no talk again before them talk say I spoil deal worth trillions. International politics no be here.
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by Bintasukai: 1:34pm On Mar 24
Righteousness2:

I Stand with ISRAEL.

Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:23pm On Mar 24
vowiski:
Lol, but you stand with Philistine ..

this man face looks like terorist sponsor
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by ashawopikin(m): 2:35pm On Mar 24
Who know una, so u stand with russia after collecting grain from ukraine
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by aestake: 2:38pm On Mar 24
Danmisra:

So for 70years that Isreal did killing and grabbing Palestinian land unjustly, they are right abi because, they are your Gods, hypocrite.

The foolish and ignorant people should know that Muslims have been leaving in Russia for decades and they have been leaving in peace . So putin and Russian know did that terrorist act.
When Israel ( Isis) attack Muslim countries and Iran, you were very happily saying it's God will but Isis ( Israel) never attack American or British military base or soldiers, Russians are not hypocrites and terrorist like you dear Isis and US.

Just wait and see how Russians will treat your darling terrorist Zelensky and his fellow Jews ( you dear Gods) Isis. Remember if you are a hypocrite others are not and don't pretend to be pious.
Dont worry Russia is coming to middle East fully and other distabilize nation to eliminate and chase you Gods to restore sanity and other.
The ones Usman Danfodio stole nko?
Re: 'We stand in brotherhood with Russia': FG commiserates with Moscow over attack by PHAYOL81: 4:10pm On Mar 24
chopnaira:

North East Nigeria is in a war with Boko Haram. So?

Even right there in your screenshot (thank you for those screenshot), you can see those 3 people behind the flag of United nations (on the left) and flag of the UN world food programme (on the right). This confirms what I have been saying.

Because the country got food for the NE via the UN world food programme does not mean they can't still stand with Russia. After all Nigeria has shown willingness to join BRICs

You're overrating the IQ of those guys. They only understand what's in tandem with their belief and close down all routes to an objective reason when the argument tilt against it even when they have all evidences staring them in the face. They just drag you around for mudfight without understanding the topic wholly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Lady Visits Bianca Ojukwu / Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo Supports Amnesty To Boko Haram / Fredrick Obateru-Akinruntan Arrested By EFCC For Money Laundering- Sharareporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.