Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) (26493 Views)

A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya / Photo Of The Enugu Mourners Who Confessed Killing Man With Juju At His Burial / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by kingthreat(m): 6:01am On Mar 25
CockPit:
Who listens to an illiterate Nigerian pastor? They all climb the pulpit to give their personal opinions which I don't care about. About 99.99% of them never conduct any kind of Biblical research.

If Moses was not strong and fully backed by God, do you think his rod that became a serpent will swallow that of the Egyptian priests?
What the pastor is simply saying is that being a christian is not enough. You have to pray, learn and grow spiritually to withstand the attacks from powers of darkness.

2 Likes

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Krismas(m): 6:03am On Mar 25
kingthreat:

Come to Ijebu. I will give you proof for free.
grin grin So, witchcraft is LOCATIONAL? It can not be proved on the internet? grin
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by chigogo2010(m): 6:05am On Mar 25
Watch Argentina vs El Salvador match highlights

Subscribe to my channel guys. I bring you the football highlights, analysis, skills, Quiz and Magical Moments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BksCNtThnrE?si=Exi21TYmOYrUabik
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Krismas(m): 6:06am On Mar 25
kingthreat:

Come to Ijebu. I will give you proof for free.
grin So, witchcraft is LOCATIONAL? It cannot be proven on internet? grin
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by LordReed(m): 6:08am On Mar 25
muyico:
If u didn't kill dem,dey will kill U

Na so Boko Haram dey start.
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by kingthreat(m): 6:15am On Mar 25
Krismas:
grin So, witchcraft is LOCATIONAL? It cannot be proven on internet? grin

Lol, you are just like a man that believes there is no snow and is not ready to come to Europe to see it for himself. Even where you are there is witchcraft. But we all want to believe what is convenient to believe. When our beliefs are about to get compromised with a bigger truth, we shy away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Foreverly02: 6:17am On Mar 25
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜”
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Kay25(m): 6:17am On Mar 25
MisterBanny:
But una say juju nor dey work na?

Well, I understand the point he is trying to make
na for darkness world be that
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Kay25(m): 6:18am On Mar 25
OfeAchi:
There's nothing like juju or voodoo. All are figments of imagination which lends themselves to superstitious beliefs.
If you believe in them, then give concrete evidence of their existence.
U sure u need evidence make i give u wetin u go do?
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by krushdripper(m): 6:34am On Mar 25
The pastor is using the juju he's talking about.
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by MeetDx(m): 6:36am On Mar 25
OfeAchi:
There's nothing like juju or voodoo. All are figments of imagination which lends themselves to superstitious beliefs.

Hand never touch you!
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Ayobeck(m): 6:39am On Mar 25
Charmingrascal:
This is why bullets will not penetrate baba alawo's body because he has strong faith in his juju but pastor go get bullet proof jeep still carry armed guards because his faith in Jesus Christ for protection is not up to a mustard seed

That pastor is right

This ur quote is bitter but truth as driblling as Messi ball
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Melonsmasher: 6:51am On Mar 25
OfeAchi:
You know nothing
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by NoToPile: 6:59am On Mar 25
Didn't watch the video but I know there's evil power aka juju.

You cannot say you are a christain and say the devil has no power.

Also the evil people do a lot of sacrifices to posess/ maintain their evil power. They are highly disciplined.

Ordinary to fast 6-6 some christains will be complaining.

Prayer nko - mba.
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by zinaunreal(m): 7:01am On Mar 25
FACTS
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by blahc007: 7:14am On Mar 25
CockPit:

With due respect, you are not making any sense, same as the pastor. What research? what consistency? and what alter?
I don't want to make sense...

Na warn I de warn you....
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by santakris(m): 7:15am On Mar 25
Does it mean he believes in juju as a Christian?
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Kobicove(m): 7:22am On Mar 25
PerfectStranger:
Everyone with his/her own version of Bible interpretation looking for gullibles to scam grin

Satan right now...

Where's the scam there?

What the guy said is the plain truth undecided
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Goddyrichie(m): 7:25am On Mar 25
OfeAchi:
can u give yourself down to test it on u make we drop location
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Krismas(m): 7:26am On Mar 25
kingthreat:

Lol, you are just like a man that believes there is no snow and is not ready to come to Europe to see it for himself. Even where you are there is witchcraft. But we all want to believe what is convenient to believe. When our beliefs are about to get compromised with a bigger truth, we shy away.
grin Can the existence of snow not be proven thru the internet? That was my initial question. Or do one need to go to Europe for proof of snow?
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by victorazy(m): 7:27am On Mar 25
MatrixReloaded:
2 Corinthians 10:3-5 - For though we walk in the flesh, we are not waging war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds. We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ,

Deuteronomy 28:7 - β€œThe Lord will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before you. They shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways.

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall refute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their vindication from me, declares the Lord.”

You forgot "All power belongs to God in heaven and the Earth, under the earth are all under His feet"
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Kaybaba5(m): 7:27am On Mar 25
Kayoregy:
Spirit realm na who sacrifice pass they win

I disagree with you

I remember Elijah and prophets of baal
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Goddyrichie(m): 7:30am On Mar 25
PeterObi001:
Mumu the Bible says don't be ignorance of the device of the Devil.. .... Juju exists but God powers is superior

" You never see where them slap person with ring e begin chop grease πŸ™„πŸ™„"

leave that mumu guy jare if e sure for him make e come ijebu make we meet
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Jayhome24: 7:38am On Mar 25
I think he is trying to advise his followers to be a prayer warrior christain and not a lukeworm prayer christain.

That is how I understand his message.

1 Like

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by SoNature(m): 7:42am On Mar 25
OfeAchi:

Small boy....if dem tell una to dey travel go village, una no go gree.

Tomorrow, you come on social media and start writing NONSENSE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by sonofsteven: 7:57am On Mar 25
Most of yall find it hard to understand na why God talk say

My perish for lack of knowledge

What the man simply said was that the amount of dedication you commit to what you are serving will give it a potency

Eg... a Christian who doesn't have a good relationship with God or Jesus Christ can't defeat a traditionalist who dedicated all his life,sacrifices whatever the deity ask for

This shows you that

If you have a good relationship, followed christ with all your heart, obey His commands and submit yourself to Him, that way He will be more active in your life to protect you always

Most of us are not real Christians, na Christian by mouth, you wan go challenge a strong traditional man or woman wey don sacrifice even his or her kids to their deity,obey their deity,served and kept serving their deity... now use your number six to digest this and know that there is a difference
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by profmallor: 8:11am On Mar 25
The preacher is spot on, he has reiterated what Dr Olukoya has always taught. Sadly, Christians are do damn lazy and weak, especially those weak ones that go to churches where they teach that once you are born again, you need not do anything again. Yet we see how the devil deals with them on the steady.

1 Like

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Mo6M: 8:12am On Mar 25
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Na da one dey go see post.... Why dey no dey post the correct messages here and there
Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Joy2dworldxyz: 8:21am On Mar 25
The spiritual elders above said the pastor is right so I CONCUR!!

1 Like

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:22am On Mar 25
OfeAchi:
You still dey far. I use to say the same thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Juju Person Sabi Pray For Him Juju Pass You, Him Go Win You (pic) by Solofresh2: 8:30am On Mar 25
Kayoregy:
Spirit realm na who sacrifice pass they win
I dont seem to understand you well.Please can you explain further?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? / President Zuma & His Wife At Chris Oyakhilome's LFMA2017 (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.