Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Epidemic Of Single Mothers In The Hookup Scene - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Epidemic Of Single Mothers In The Hookup Scene (310 Views)

Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry / Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Epidemic Of Single Mothers In The Hookup Scene by Namaster: 7:36pm On Mar 24
9/10 hookup girls are single mothers. It doesn't matter how young they look, you'd still find out they have kids.

Just recently, I reached out to a petite.girl. By petite, I mean really small. This girl could not be taller than 5 feet but has a nice ass and moderate yansh.

I like to know a little about the holes I stick my schlong in. So I made my way to her TikTok page.

First thing i saw was a picture of a 9-year old boy with a caption that read "my heart". I was shocked. The boy was almost as tall as the hookup girl.

I was shocked! But not as shocked I was when I saw the next video. It was a video of her, the 9-year old boy and another 4-year old boy.

The petite girl had pumped out not 1 but 2 kids.

Yet this girl is hawking her condemned vagina for hookup.

I just moved on. I cannot tolerate hookup girls with vaginas that have been mangled by childbirth.

But it gets worse because that is not the only case. Majority of the girls I look into for hookup are single mothers. It's like a rite of passage for them. Give biryh and do hookup.
Re: Epidemic Of Single Mothers In The Hookup Scene by immortalcrown(m): 7:41pm On Mar 24
I am not defending the girls in question.

But you are into hookup. So, you are not better than them.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Hope / Articolul A Fot Preluat Şi De Unele Site Stânga Nistrului. / Cyberwarrior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.