Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike (24224 Views)

Atikulated Agenda Boss Hits Hard At Political Harlots And Flirts Destroying 9ja / 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari / How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by Heroesworths(m): 4:54am On Mar 25
Arobaga:
Nyesom Wike Ezebunwo you’re the real political harlot

You no dey PDP you no dey APC

You no dey Abuja you no dey PH

Political love peddler and Bandit

You get mind call wike a bandit?😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by Whalis: 4:55am On Mar 25
As a Rivers person and also from Ikwerre it is the habit of the Ikwerres found in Port Harcourt and Obio of Obio/Akpor to tend to overlord others. They can be overbearing. Wike is typical example and this is why most ikwerres not from this part usually disassociate with them at the slightest opportunity.
I also think Sim feels this way. One of Wilkes key allies from Akpor Kingdom recently ported to Sim. This is the person Wike is indirectly referring to.

1 Like

Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by inzek(m): 5:25am On Mar 25
When know is the real political prostitute.never mind to tell us

1 Like

Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by SisterAnn(f): 5:39am On Mar 25
EngrchidiG25:
I never understand this man is he bisexual
One man two party
One man two women, that's a party. Wike is a harlot. grin
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by RecoveryG: 5:54am On Mar 25
politicoNG:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/24/ill-defeat-political-harlots-wike-boasts-in-rivers/
All this guy's are just after power, superiority nothing more imagine what a public office holder is saying sometimes a wonder why african leaders are up to useless humans with no brains

1 Like

Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by Benwallt(m): 6:04am On Mar 25
Kukutente23:
Wike said he will never leave PDP in 2018
He also said he'll support anyone who emerged from the convention
We know how both ended

Obi also cursed himself and family if he ever leave APGA. He has since moved to two different parties

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by chigogo2010(m): 6:05am On Mar 25
Watch Argentina vs El Salvador match highlights
Subscribe to my channel guys. I bring you the football highlights, analysis, skills, Quiz and Magical Moments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BksCNtThnrE?si=Exi21TYmOYrUabik
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by Mistaphil(m): 6:17am On Mar 25
Laple0541:
Wike taking a jab at Peteru Obi 😁😛
Love Peter Obi or die young
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by bayelsaowei(m): 6:28am On Mar 25
Arobaga:

when you hear some humans talk you'll think they own their frail lives..

Just dust yammering!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by bayelsaowei(m): 6:29am On Mar 25
atiku4President:
Talking to himself?
wike is mentally ill..
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by TheGift: 6:49am On Mar 25
politicoNG:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/24/ill-defeat-political-harlots-wike-boasts-in-rivers/

A political Harlot talking about defeating Political Harlots. What an irony of harlotry!
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by OredoPikin: 7:02am On Mar 25
OfeAchi:
Wike is the next president of Nigeria, after Thivnibu.
Wike can never be President
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by izubext007: 7:05am On Mar 25
Wike wey A.P.C dey finger any how dey talk
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by samstels: 7:07am On Mar 25
Wike you talk too much .

You just behave like a kid .Any continue ,i blame the hungry followers.
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by Pocca: 7:13am On Mar 25
Look this polical shameless ASHAWO
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by adecz: 7:20am On Mar 25
Wike, always talking like a motor
park tout 😕😕😕😕
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by lexy2014: 7:28am On Mar 25
Asonaijaaso:
Dubai residents left this chat.

the person accusing others of political harlotry, what is he?
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by armadeo(m): 7:37am On Mar 25
OfeAchi:
Wike is the next president of Nigeria, after Thivnibu.

Not going to happen. Ever
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by jamesversion: 7:42am On Mar 25
Arobaga:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by Kukutente23: 7:43am On Mar 25
Benwallt:

Obi also cursed himself and family if he ever leave APGA. He has since moved to two different party
That's a lie
He neve cursed himself
Stop lying for and on behalf of politicians who never cared for you
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by Timmi: 7:48am On Mar 25
Arobaga:

“What you know, you know” and you Arobaga the errand boy, know nothing.

1 Like

Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by Benwallt(m): 7:49am On Mar 25
Kukutente23:

That's a lie
He neve cursed himself
Stop lying for and on behalf of politicians who never cared for you

You must be a baby

1 Like

Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by Emman08: 7:52am On Mar 25
Says a PDP man but he's dickriding APC and Tinubu
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by Slimlord(m): 7:58am On Mar 25
Think9ja:
Obi number 1, Atiku number 2.

Looking back, Atiku's biggest regrets in politics will be

1. Defecting to APC to help oust Jonathan when he could have just waited for his turn. Tinubu really use their head on that occasion.
2. Bringing Obi to national limelight by picking him as running mate in 2019. Until that moment, only Anambra State people knew the bald headed lying fraudster..

I voted Atiku in the last two elections but you see this next one? On God na Tinubu. I'm tired of being at the losing side. Gbajue children are destined political losers...

Wike sef, must you always be in the news?

To be honest, I hope Atiku never gets to be Nigeria's president. I can't forgive him for helping to oust Jonathan. And then coming back to try to oust Buhari lol.

Wike and Obi were just sent to punish him for his crimes btw

1 Like

Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by HugoBoss10(m): 8:03am On Mar 25
So he called hunger ordinary
Wonders shall never end in this country cool cool cool
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by israelmao(m): 8:03am On Mar 25
Wike referred to hunger as ordinary,maybe he had never experienced intense hunger.
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:06am On Mar 25
Arobaga:

yes he's a political bandit.
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by Emyogalanya: 8:11am On Mar 25
Chairman of market women association has talk his own.
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by nihinlade(m): 8:17am On Mar 25
Wike, you have PhD in Political Harlotry.
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by Successlane: 8:25am On Mar 25
When will this man grow up.?
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by ldab: 8:26am On Mar 25
When will Nigeria witness sane political comments, As we have it in other parts of yge world
Re: I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike by ufuosman(m): 8:32am On Mar 25
Rivers state elections no dey easy b4… 2027 we go know who go be oga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Sack Workers Now, FG Begs Private Investor / DSS Lied Against Us, Judges- NJC (read Full Statement) / Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.