Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Delay Is Not Denial” – Woman Finally Finds Love, Gets Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delay Is Not Denial” – Woman Finally Finds Love, Gets Married (572 Views)

Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) / 'Delay Is Not Denial' - Lady Congratulates Her Elderly Aunt Who Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delay Is Not Denial” – Woman Finally Finds Love, Gets Married by voiceoftheupcom: 12:48pm On Mar 25
Delay is not denial” – Woman finally finds love, gets married

After many years of being alone, a Nigerian woman finally finds love as a viral video shows off a scene from her traditional wedding.

Before finding love, the Nigerian woman is said to have been single for a long time. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

woman finds love
Woman.

A video that was shared on social media shows the moment she was handed a gourd of palm wine to give her love.

In the usual traditional rite, she took the gourd and made a show of looking for the man before finally identifying him amongst the crowd and handing the palm wine to him.
Reactions as woman finally finds love …

africanflamingo_ said: “If you deserve a life partner, may God answer your prayer this year!”

udochukwucarloss opined: “Probably they didn’t do this when they were young… so they want to fulfill tradition Chikina”

usendollar alleged: “Thanks for posting my aunt but you should’ve tagged me thou ! Her name is Elizabeth! She’s has been single all her life because of betray she got from her early marriage ❤ I’m so happy for her ! I’m going to sponsor this weddings ! I just bought 50 cows already 🐄🐄🐄🐄”

happygal650 stated: “Men choke but na you they find Timini”

_alex_obi wrote: “This night go go well o 😂😂 honeymoon go hot”

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/03/25/delay-is-not-denial-woman-finally-finds-love-gets-married/

cc: dominique, Rocktation, farano

Re: Delay Is Not Denial” – Woman Finally Finds Love, Gets Married by Jeon(f): 12:50pm On Mar 25
NL bleeding pills won't agree with this.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delay Is Not Denial” – Woman Finally Finds Love, Gets Married by HopeNeverDies: 12:50pm On Mar 25
Smh...

Happy married Life to her...

Can she still give birth at this age? .. or prolly she married for companionship 💔

HML to her once again. Everyone deserves happiness, irrespective of the age or gender..💙

1 Like

Re: Delay Is Not Denial” – Woman Finally Finds Love, Gets Married by DaddyRochie1642: 12:52pm On Mar 25
With this woman's face that I am seeing here, I am trying to imagine the state of her kpekus.
Re: Delay Is Not Denial” – Woman Finally Finds Love, Gets Married by muyico(m): 12:53pm On Mar 25
Congrat! Madam. Happy home
Re: Delay Is Not Denial” – Woman Finally Finds Love, Gets Married by garriAndsugar: 1:06pm On Mar 25
DaddyRochie1642:
With this woman's face that I am seeing here, I am trying to imagine the state of her kpekus.
grin
Re: Delay Is Not Denial” – Woman Finally Finds Love, Gets Married by Wawelexy(m): 1:17pm On Mar 25
DaddyRochie1642:

You will be shocked to find out it's still better than that of 80% nairaland female monikers. Those ones have being over used

1 Like

Re: Delay Is Not Denial” – Woman Finally Finds Love, Gets Married by Zonefree(m): 2:00pm On Mar 25
Wawelexy:

You will be shocked to find out it's still better than that of 80% nairaland female monikers. Those ones have being over used
Hian shocked

1 Like

Re: Delay Is Not Denial” – Woman Finally Finds Love, Gets Married by Savedday2: 2:13pm On Mar 25
Oh! What is the meaning of all these? I think the devil is using 9ja girls to destroy the destiny of our me.

What is really wrong with our men these days? Just take a look at the woman. Woman wey don pass evening newspaper, she is already mid night newspaper na him you waste people precious time say u dey marry? This thing dey pain me, I believe that woman have use juju on the man.

Which kind thing be this na?
Re: Delay Is Not Denial” – Woman Finally Finds Love, Gets Married by Melagros(m): 2:15pm On Mar 25
COMRADES are speechless with this news cool cool cool
If what kept her single for a very long time? grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Special Gift On Valentine Day / Morality,civilization, Trends & Relationship: / As A Man Will You Go For Court Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.