Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK (53370 Views)

I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. / Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) / I Have Finally Left Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Basicend: 4:22pm On Mar 26
WakeUpNigerians:

Is he picking money on the floor in naija?

Dont worry...wait for him in 5 years and compare yourself with him grin

UK will be worse to live in 5 years time bro. .

They have nothing and their tech edge has been hijacked by china and India. . Even Malaysia is creeping in. .

Many UK schools (UNIs) are currently bankrupt. Cost of living will only get crazier there. . And in most western states including Canada. . Do your findings.

In Nigeria, you have lots of people that can still circle around you and stretch hands of help.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by phemray(m): 4:22pm On Mar 26
thesicilian:

He's obviously not a wise person. A wise person would know that the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence and one should always remain humble and cautious as fate is unpredictable.

Yes o, but it shows that he is so bitter about his country forgetting that if the UK citizens were not patriotic and did not stand firm to build Thier countries to the present status, where will he be praying to go to? No matter what, I still believe in what I can do for my country to be better.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by 247man: 4:23pm On Mar 26
jogojogo:
Thank God for you.
All problem solved. Congratulations

You think so? All problems solved?? If he is going to be honest with you people, ask him how far in 3 months if he has gotten a job.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Roboto11: 4:23pm On Mar 26
Seagodess:
what course in ict can one learn without paying money? You are a very nonsense fellow.. do you know some people don't even have data to browse for courses on YouTube? Because of this harsh economy..some can't even afford a laptop. Una go just dey yarn dust. U.k is far better. Have seen e Bank manager becoming a taxi driver in the u.k And today he's doing far better than when he was here. So just shut up

You can learn absolutely everything in ICT without paying a dime.

It's just ignorance that buries most of you.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Fatbam005: 4:24pm On Mar 26
It is foolishness to castigate Nigeria, what about your people still in the country, you no care that is their problem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Roboto11: 4:24pm On Mar 26
Seagodess:
what course in ict can one learn without paying money? You are a very nonsense fellow.. do you know some people don't even have data to browse for courses on YouTube? Because of this harsh economy..some can't even afford a laptop. Una go just dey yarn dust. U.k is far better. Have seen e Bank manager becoming a taxi driver in the u.k And today he's doing far better than when he was here. So just shut up

Shatap about not being able to afford YouTube.

But they have money to go on Instagram, do yahoo, play NaijaBet, go abroad.

Abeg get sense.

4 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Sapasenator: 4:24pm On Mar 26
He was being dramatic. Despite the ups and downs in Nigeria, It will remain my birth country and i usually do have great fun anytime I am in the country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by RodgersAkpafu: 4:24pm On Mar 26
I hope you left the yama yama Nigerian/African mentality behind too

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by SirLakes: 4:24pm On Mar 26
SalamRushdie:
You still have a lot of family members here Clownish African , next year now he will start asking how much is land in Awoyaya.

You know how much 100 - 200 pounds go dey do for the family here every month as airtime money

Dey there dey yarn okpata grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Fatbam005: 4:24pm On Mar 26
Naso one dey bad mouth Nigeria until he go drown in the red sea
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by ppogba: 4:25pm On Mar 26
The idiot should even pray his folks in UK picks his call immediately they see a numbers from Lycamobile.

I know what I am saying

Otherwise....

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Sayvick(m): 4:25pm On Mar 26
socialmediaman:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3kYCi-o4E7/?igsh=aG1idTdhY2pxcmd6

Is he now a British citizen? He will soon understand, Khaki no be leather!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Confirm4real(m): 4:25pm On Mar 26
APC handwork grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by tonicyril: 4:26pm On Mar 26
thesicilian:

He's obviously not a wise person. A wise person would know that the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence and one should always remain humble and cautious as fate is unpredictable.
leave him let him cook bro......just leave him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by WakeUpNigerians: 4:27pm On Mar 26
Basicend:

UK will be worse to live in 5 years time bro. .

They have nothing and their tech edge has been hijacked by china and India. . Even Malaysia is creeping in. .

Many UK schools (UNIs) are currently bankrupt. Cost of living will only get crazier there. . And in most western states including Canada. . Do your findings.

In Nigeria, you have lots of people that can still circle around you and stretch hands of help.

Story story!

Stick to your balablu, let him stick to his UK!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by achorladey: 4:27pm On Mar 26
socialmediaman:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3kYCi-o4E7/?igsh=aG1idTdhY2pxcmd6

Nigeria is a bad country because you enter another country where you will be utilised to the maximum while you won't readily do that here grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by tonicyril: 4:27pm On Mar 26
socialmediaman:

People talk about difficult life abroad, but do people in the UK work harder than Bus conductors and drivers in Lagos, who struggle despite working as hard?

The difference is that he can toil, earn money and progressively improve his living standards over time without struggling for the basics like electricity
Why are u not japa'ing??

U talk as if every body I Nigeria is a bus conductor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by jazzman7711: 4:28pm On Mar 26
socialmediaman:

So people do security and home care jobs when they arrive initially, then for a serious person, they enroll in an advanced degree or a medical program. It may take about 5 years to finish the program, get a better job and stabilize financially

If the person spent the same 5 years in Nigeria, they probably won’t be any much better than they were 5 years prior

Depending on a person’s age, it’s not a pretty bad decision. Just stay away from doing “big man” or trying to measure up to others quickly, else you end up making avoidable mistakes

Bro there are folks with advanced degrees in UK doing shiit jobs, even security.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by GeorgeForeman: 4:29pm On Mar 26
Try not to come back.this country is a shithole

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by reciprokal: 4:29pm On Mar 26
We're waiting for the follow-up three years from now... worthless lazy youth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Seagodess(f): 4:30pm On Mar 26
Roboto11:

Shatap about not being able to afford YouTube.

But they have money to go on Instagram, do yahoo, play NaijaBet, go abroad.

Abeg get sense.
you still don't have sense.. na everybody get phone? You really don't know the level of poverty in your country.. well you are a mortal... Jujuwanbebe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Papayaayasager(m): 4:31pm On Mar 26
Ronu's running away after they voted bad government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by onatisi(m): 4:32pm On Mar 26
mu2sa2:
Like the university lecturer who japa to UK and is now doing me-guard job. Chai, God forbid!
I keep telling people that the amount of millions or thousands of pounds and dollars that we Africans spend on COS, or to travel out is less than half the money most Chinese or Indians have when coming to Africa , when they come here ,they become ogas,they employ Africans and start making huge money with very little effort.
Imagine people paying 18k pound ,15k pounds , which is over 20m naira to say the least all to go and become a carer abroad!!!
The same money they spend to go is exactly the same amount of money those outside are working and praying for to get and come back to Africa to establish

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by TableLeg(m): 4:33pm On Mar 26
Welcome to hell!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Calitoscassius(m): 4:34pm On Mar 26
Sapasenator:
He was being dramatic. Despite the ups and downs in Nigeria, It will remain my birth country and i usually do have great fun anytime I am in the country.
So why have you not moved to Naigeeria permanently if you have such great fun?

I am just curious. No offense. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by CartelKenneth: 4:35pm On Mar 26
E reach to thank God o
Heat is seriously killing us here!!!!
No light since morning and tinubu is the “president “

nigeria is real HELL ON EARTH!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by enemyofprogress: 4:35pm On Mar 26
atiku4President:
Honestly. Deserving. Only a fool will argue it. If you know what a combination of Buhari's wasteful 8 years and a possible Tinubu's hopeless 8 years can do in the life of someone, you will weep. It looks like a 16 year old teen who has struggled to finish college with no hope of a descent higher education in a country where life can be cut short at any moment.
you nailed it

Mynd44 when are we gonna leave? I can't take it no more

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Moneyboyz: 4:36pm On Mar 26
Just do mistake lose your job for a month and see whose gonna be homeless.
I would never leave Nigeria to go struggle abroad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by plusmorestore: 4:37pm On Mar 26
thesicilian:

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Tektronics12: 4:37pm On Mar 26

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by DNAconverter: 4:37pm On Mar 26
Somebody with no clear path of becoming a permanent resident in UK bad mouthing his country of birth.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cambridge Student Dies After Falling From Plane (photo) / Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya / Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.