Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,028 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK (53568 Views)

I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. / Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) / I Have Finally Left Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by lastkingsman: 3:48pm On Mar 27
erico2k2:

I told u that u was ignorant.my scrub nurses earn more than £50 an hour.and they are on 12 hrs shift.that means they ea4n 600 a day and work 4 days a week..you lot come a road with these shyt narratives and you wonder why you are dtruggling still.

In UK ba?
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by sukkot: 4:08pm On Mar 27
FinidiGeorge:

Why are you always taking my words personal on this second moniker? Or you have forgotten that I am your friend Did I sound rude or what? I was always stsing how others think and you dey rain thunder on me. As a matter of fact, the white man's land aint heaven, I am juz looking for your opinion on other lands aside from the UK where you grew up to know. ah! undecided undecided
you crazy bro. You telling me am cursed cuz am in my fathers land ? The land of my ancestors. You crazy bro
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by 004gist: 4:20pm On Mar 27
lastkingsman:

Why were they denied?

I have not yet confirmed from first hand. Only hearing news flying around.
Untill those graduating this semester applied before I will know.
I pray it's not true because that's the only way I know one can get back this huge investment spent so far
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Seagodess(f): 5:02pm On Mar 27
otis3:

bank manager turned to a taxi driver and today he's doing far better...Ma'am abeg this one Loud oo
Yes bro.real Life
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by FinidiGeorge: 5:02pm On Mar 27
sukkot:
you crazy bro. You telling me am cursed cuz am in my fathers land ? The land of my ancestors. You crazy bro
I said for some people eye, read it again, why I brought that idea is that you know Nigerians mostly believe that no one relocates from the UK back to Nigeria or if there are any, they're minute in number. I no curse you my guy. But if na like that you see am, no vex angry
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by sukkot: 5:13pm On Mar 27
FinidiGeorge:

I said for some people eye, read it again, why I brought that idea is that you know Nigerians mostly believe that no one relocates from the UK back to Nigeria or if there are any, they're minute in number. I no curse you my guy. But if na like that you see am, no vex angry
my guy no Dey hide behind WHAT PEOPLE THINK. Nobody done think this thing tell me before so this PEOPLE is you. This is what you are thinking. No Dey hide behind PEOPLE, It’s what YOU are thinking. And so I say no Dey attribute curse to my life. I mean have I ever begged anyone on this forum for money ? I mean where are you getting this idea that I am living a cursed life in naija ? Come on bro learn how to talk to people. If I choose to live in my ancestors land why is that affecting you ? Did I solicit your opinion on my country of residence ? Why are you giving me your opinion on countries I should live ? Did I tell you I need opinions on this issue ? Anyway forgiven
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by placeofallure(f): 5:57pm On Mar 27
surgical:
go and seat down, it's your apc that lack capacity that ruined the economy and the country, starting with buhari now clueless Tinubu has continued along the same part of destruction
I am sure you are currently living in mass that's why you're not aware of humongous pillaging of the treasury perpetrated by buhari and his goons,even ordinary recharge card seller tunde sabiu is reputed to be a trillionare, and many others like that that are still unfolding daily or is it the forgery at the cbn,my brother pdp dey learn where apc dey, besides during pdp the people rejoice, except deceivers like apc who wanted to take over power,now the apc is in power and the people are gnashing their teeth and in severe pain
You guys should quit buck and blame passing, look for competent hands to join your government
Good governance is what we need ,no one is interested in something spoil before, if you know ,you don't have the competence why take up the job.Thank God you guys have finally been tested and has been found to be thoroughly incompetent, except in the areas of lies and propaganda

See the following. No be me write am:

And FYI, Emefiele was passed down from your darlington, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by erico2k2(m): 6:03pm On Mar 27
lastkingsman:

In UK ba?
Yes, hope you know what a scrub nurse is? as far back as 2019 I know someone earning £30/hour and as we speak prison officers on overtime earn £22/hour and basic salary of between 31 to 34k in London. and that's is band 3, now band 4 is 40k, band 5 is 45k plus and I am a band 8 in the civil service!.The chair person in most local council in London earns more than £120K.

https://www.haringey.gov.uk/sites/haringeygovuk/files/senior_staff_list_2021-22.pdf#:~:text=Chief%20Executive%20HA2%20Haringey,Council%20Interim%20Contract%20%C2%A3205%2C000-%C2%A3210%2C000

https://uk.indeed.com/q-%C2%A350-per-hour-l-london-jobs.html?vjk=943e6d1e6e8a4b4a&advn=6400896962332711

look at these jobs the last one is a general manager
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by FinidiGeorge: 7:09pm On Mar 27
sukkot:
my guy no Dey hide behind WHAT PEOPLE THINK. Nobody done think this thing tell me before so this PEOPLE is you. This is what you are thinking. No Dey hide behind PEOPLE, It’s what YOU are thinking. And so I say no Dey attribute curse to my life. I mean have I ever begged anyone on this forum for money ? I mean where are you getting this idea that I am living a cursed life in naija ? Come on bro learn how to talk to people. If I choose to live in my ancestors land why is that affecting you ? Did I solicit your opinion on my country of residence ? Why are you giving me your opinion on countries I should live ? Did I tell you I need opinions on this issue ? Anyway forgiven
Na real wah🤔😒😒😞 much qualms!
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by iretiogo1: 5:58am On Mar 28
erico2k2:

I told u that u was ignorant.my scrub nurses earn more than £50 an hour.and they are on 12 hrs shift.that means they ea4n 600 a day and work 4 days a week..you lot come a road with these shyt narratives and you wonder why you are dtruggling still.
you too dey lie
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by erico2k2(m): 10:53am On Mar 28
iretiogo1:
you too dey lie
Seriously?
Platform Engineer- job post
Opus Recruitment Solutions
11 reviews
London
£500 a day - Fixed term contract
You must create an Indeed account before continuing to the company website to apply
Job details
Here’s how the job details align with your profile.
Pay
£500 a day
Job type
Fixed term contract

https://uk.indeed.com/q-opus-recruitment-solutions-jobs.html?vjk=80aa8ce97c4585ba

And
TBM / Tunnelling Plant Mechanical Fitter- job post
Tunnelcraft Ltd
1 Victoria Road, London
From £400 a day - Full-time
Job details
Pay
From £400 a day
Job type
Full-time
Shift and schedule
12 hour shift
https://uk.indeed.com/jobs?q=%C2%A350+per+hour&l=london&start=10&vjk=2ba5bf4d35cc01af&pp=gQAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACJOJ_vgAsAQACEGXJx8V0idXXGj1Vl6fCwk15UiBCn1tX_c3Bve-4WHC_qV5j8FfdbfAAAA&advn=8479862484724089

Why you lot think all Nigerians have to work as carers and cleaners or security in London I really do not know!
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by iretiogo1: 7:42pm On Mar 28
erico2k2:

Seriously?
Platform Engineer- job post
Opus Recruitment Solutions
11 reviews
London
£500 a day - Fixed term contract
You must create an Indeed account before continuing to the company website to apply
Job details
Pay
£500 a day
Job type
Fixed term contract

https://uk.indeed.com/q-opus-recruitment-solutions-jobs.html?vjk=80aa8ce97c4585ba

And
TBM / Tunnelling Plant Mechanical Fitter- job post
Tunnelcraft Ltd
1 Victoria Road, London
From £400 a day - Full-time
Job details
Pay
From £400 a day
Job type
Full-time
Shift and schedule
12 hour shift
https://uk.indeed.com/jobs?q=%C2%A350+per+hour&l=london&start=10&vjk=2ba5bf4d35cc01af&pp=gQAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACJOJ_vgAsAQACEGXJx8V0idXXGj1Vl6fCwk15UiBCn1tX_c3Bve-4WHC_qV5j8FfdbfAAAA&advn=8479862484724089

Why you lot think all Nigerians have to work as carers and cleaners or security in London I really do not know!
a lot of construction job with 30£ above per hour but scrub nurse don’t earn 50 pounds per hour that’s why I said you too dey lie
I won’t advise anyone to do care job too
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by erico2k2(m): 7:56pm On Mar 28
iretiogo1:
a lot of construction job with 30£ above per hour but scrub nurse don’t earn 50 pounds per hour that’s why I said you too dey lie
I won’t advise anyone to do care job too
At my level you think I will go this low to lie.£30k is basic wage this days.if your take home is £2100 plus you are already on £30k bracket. A scrub nurse I know works with Agency not for the NHS, She does work with Cosmetic surgeons who charge arm and legs to carry out Op.I am a fluid Engineer so in my line of work I see loads of such as posted on that indeed page.My take was that, the guy I was responding to initially does not believe Nigerians earn up to £500 a day!
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by Basher8583: 5:54pm On Mar 29
socialmediaman:

People talk about difficult life abroad, but do people in the UK work harder than Bus conductors and drivers in Lagos, who struggle despite working as hard?

The difference is that he can toil, earn money and progressively improve his living standards over time without struggling for the basics like electricity

You think electricity is free over there. No pay ur bills and see what a demon looks like.

You will work ur ass out 7 days a week like a total slave. If income is not comming panic sets in. You might be forced to go clean bum bum for a living.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK by socialmediaman: 6:24pm On Mar 29
Basher8583:

You think electricity is free over there. No pay ur bills and see what a demon looks like.

You will work ur ass out 7 days a week like a total slave. If income is not comming panic sets in. You might be forced to go clean bum bum for a living.

You sound like a core Tinubu supporter, it’s difficult for most of you to understand very simple illustrations

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) / Fire Guts Lagos Blue Rail Station / Convoy Of Borno King Heading To Kaduna For Durbar Involved In Accident (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.