Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,139 members, 7,849,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

Nigerian Artists Need To Step Up Their Games And Work Harder - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Artists Need To Step Up Their Games And Work Harder (121 Views)

Igbo Guys Need To Step Up. Yoruba Guys Are Winning (photos) / Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone / Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Artists Need To Step Up Their Games And Work Harder by Viper000: 10:53am On Mar 26
Nigerian artists 🇳🇬 need to wake up, work harder and leave Igbo alone. Nigeria music industry still remains the best and number one in Africa… And I appreciate all Nigerian artists for their good and hard works 👍🏻

But with the look of things, if care is not taken South Africa 🇿🇦 music industry would gradually take over the spot. South African artists are now becoming a threat.

Before, if South African 🇿🇦 artist drop a song and dance moves, they beg Nigerians 🇳🇬 for help and support so that the music can go viral.

Do you know South Africans officially owns Amapiano and they have been singing Amapiano since 2019 even before corona virus but just last year when “Asake” sang Amapiano, the song even nominated him for Grammy Awards

Imagine what South Africans having been doing for the past 5 years without going viral but a Nigerian artist 🇳🇬 came to the scene and Amapiano went viral within 6 months.

But now they fucking don’t need our help and support. “Tshwala Bam” is going viral massively without the help of Nigerians. The dance moves is crazy mehn. I love it. I was shocked to even see China 🇨🇳 doing the dance challenge and singing the song well. That says a lot.

South Africa 🇿🇦 no wan gree for anybody, Don’t forget South Africans robbed Davido his Grammy Awards for Best African Music “Unavailable”.

“Unavailable” went viral more than that mumu “water” song by Tyla.
Everyone danced to unavailable from toddlers, teenagers, adults and grandparents. Beautiful song and nice dance moves with a good lyrics but yet they gave the award to Tyla.

na only ladies dance to her “water” song, if u be guy and you danced to “Water” song then you are a gay. I don’t see any reason why u as a guy go pour water for ur back begin shake nyash, who u dey shake nyash for? For me? Are u mad? U wan make I use 2 by 2 take plank ur gorilla nyash.

As long as u are a Nigerian 🇳🇬 artists, weda upcoming or not please work harder and let’s maintain our spot. Nobody can tell which song can even take you the next level. Iamdbull, airforce1 and co.

Please let work harder.

(1) (Reply)

How To Communicate Better In A Relationship / . / Do You Support Dna Test To Be Mandatory For Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.