Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Soldiers Killed At Okuama Community To Be Buried On Wednesday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Killed At Okuama Community To Be Buried On Wednesday (11291 Views)

NDIG Tells Okuama Community To Desist From "Spreading Falsehood Against Okoloba" / Soldiers’ Killing: Okuama Community Leader Accuses Nigerian Army Of Mass Killing / Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Killed At Okuama Community To Be Buried On Wednesday by Way4orward: 2:43pm On Mar 26
Criminals
Re: Soldiers Killed At Okuama Community To Be Buried On Wednesday by GABRIEL6036: 2:50pm On Mar 26
R.I.P to the fallen heroes.. cry
Re: Soldiers Killed At Okuama Community To Be Buried On Wednesday by Love56743: 3:11pm On Mar 26
Let them go and rest in hell, Let the innocent blood dey share at Lekki toll gate continue to fight the Nigeria military
Re: Soldiers Killed At Okuama Community To Be Buried On Wednesday by emperor4love(m): 3:11pm On Mar 26
Never wished dis fr the soldiers even if it happens sometin got wrong between them nd de culprit,pls Nigeria defense please please fish dis people out and shoot them in there fore head, dis my wish please grant it,I will like to taste de blood of those that killed dis soldier,is so disheartening, wat even gave dem de guts to kill soldiers, maybe de are high on drugs to do such

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Killed At Okuama Community To Be Buried On Wednesday by Zeebuy: 3:16pm On Mar 26
We can now say soldiers are more important in the south than in the north
Re: Soldiers Killed At Okuama Community To Be Buried On Wednesday by calabaman(m): 3:26pm On Mar 26
Princez0:
May his soul rest in peace
Meanwhile at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design

His or their souls Sir...
Re: Soldiers Killed At Okuama Community To Be Buried On Wednesday by mauchiz: 3:33pm On Mar 26
seunny4lif:
I’m still in shock that our military have been turned to common chicken, that anyone can just killed 12 of them at the same time.

Just last week, Yobe barrack was attacked as inside Nigeria oooh.
If our security forces are getting killed anyhow, then what’s the faith of an average civilian.

Our own military men are now working like a security guard for anyone with money.
Yahoo boys now use military men as bodyguards.

RIP

That is the problem, if soldiers are not safe, what about civilians? That is my worry.
Rip to our slain soldiers
Re: Soldiers Killed At Okuama Community To Be Buried On Wednesday by mauchiz: 3:36pm On Mar 26
emperor4love:
Never wished dis fr the soldiers even if it happens sometin got wrong between them nd de culprit,pls Nigeria defense please please fish dis people out and shoot them in there fore head, dis my wish please grant it,I will like to taste de blood of those that killed dis soldier,is so disheartening, wat even gave dem de guts to kill soldiers, maybe de are high on drugs to do such
If those boys are not killed, watch out what they will become. They will become demi gods people will worship, that is what people are not understanding. They will feel like, if they can kill soldiers and get away, who is ordinary civilian for them not to kill.
Everyone must put heads together to make sure those boys are caught, if not hell will let loose. Those boys are very dangerous to Nigeria, that is why they must be killed.
Re: Soldiers Killed At Okuama Community To Be Buried On Wednesday by MrBroke(m): 3:42pm On Mar 26
E don do. Make dem bury dem. People die everyday. Soilders die everyday. Nobody is special
Re: Soldiers Killed At Okuama Community To Be Buried On Wednesday by emperor4love(m): 3:47pm On Mar 26
mauchiz:

If those boys are not killed, watch out what they will become. They will become demi gods people will worship, that is what people are not understanding. They will feel like, if they can kill soldiers and get away, who is ordinary civilian for them not to kill.
Everyone must put heads together to make sure those boys are caught, if not hell will let loose. Those boys are very dangerous to Nigeria, that is why they must be killed.
kill dem before the kill u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Killed At Okuama Community To Be Buried On Wednesday by DCmonster: 4:58pm On Mar 26
So 16 armed soldiers got killer and had their body parts dismembered by a ragtag militia.
This is utterly disgusting. The military should arrest Tompolo and Apkobolokemi and every other militants in that area until they provide the culprits rather than the senseless killing of innocent villagers who have no power over the militants even.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? / Buhari, Stop The Reckless Borrowing - Punch Editorial / FAAC Shares N1.1trn August Revenue Among Federal, State, Local Govts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.