Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You (39446 Views)

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Caught A Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by dreamxhaser: 1:22pm On Mar 27
OP when you were chopping your money. Maybe you didn't show your guys love. That said

OP, that girl tried na. She feeds you both for so long. Women can not handle responsibilities the way men do. They easily result to insults, bargging and threats. It's like that with every woman.

What if she run leave you immediately the money finished nko?

1 Like

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Joy2dworldxyz: 1:24pm On Mar 27
UncleSpiner:

UncleSpiner

You didn't treat your first woman well. You did things in secret. If you had told her she wouldn't have changed.
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by heniford2: 1:26pm On Mar 27
Savedday2:
Bros, allow the ashawo to feed you more, eat her money anyway you can. Don't ever worry about her whereabout. Do like you don't see her.

Don't take nonsense from her and always laff with her at her front, but be busy cooking community breakfast for her.

Always ensure to use a condom for your safety and laminate her fuckup and keep it in a safe place.

Me, I don't serve any girl breakfast oh! I only serve them community breakfast. That why you see that after my breakfast dey always attempt killing themselves. The weak among them will always commit suicide.

Remember, make her feel that your huz is her permanent home and u are her last bus stop despite her rubbish. Then serve her community breakfast and see if she can finish it.

😎 dude this is lite mehn stroke badd
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by efelico: 1:29pm On Mar 27
This things is not just a woman mata. OP do you like your self when you don't have money? not to think of other people liking abi na loving you? People have level to which they can bear any situation that's human for sure. Only few can bear until your situation changes. That is why as a man one need to keep improving his knowledge or income.

2 Likes

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by odaniel1(m): 1:29pm On Mar 27
You better drop this one that you are with.
You think she means well because she gave you sound advice on investments. Please, help yourself. Women are leeches. She will turn on you like the other when the going gets sour. They are just built like that, ingrates.
Enjoy the beauty of going solo to the max and see how things will become better for you.

1 Like

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Mummyimbecile(m): 1:40pm On Mar 27
Reason why I insist that as a man, you must have enough before you think of friending or marrying anything that menstruates monthly. Those species of homosapiens no be am at all.

Forget all that "baby we will manage, things will get better, lets just get married"... All na jokes, she just wants to answer married woman.

Woe betide you if you can't provide again after marriage, my brother, you go ask God questions oo.

You go ask God "is this the same woman that told you that she would manage with you. They(women) naturally love financial stability, if you can't guarantee her that, subtle and direct verbal insult will be the order of the day.

He who has ears, let him hear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Jman06(m): 1:41pm On Mar 27
brain54:
God created man to feed...

Provide for and protect his woman.

I don't think a relationship can work effectively the other way around.

Even the Bible says a man that can't provide for his woman is worse than an infidel.

No man should sit and allow his woman feed him. My pride as a man will never allow me accept such a fate. I will rather go and carry block on a building site or pack sh-t than allow a woman feed me.

Tufiakwa... God forbid!
God didn't create men to take care of and protect any woman! At least not in this modern age where both gender has equal opportunities to employment and wealth! If we were in the olden days when patriarchy was the order of the day and women's place was in the kitchen and the bedroom, I'll agree with you. You cannot educate women and give them jobs( thus displacing many men from the labor market) and still expect men to provide for same women. Doing that will drive many men into commiting crime to meet up. Both the man and woman should contribute equally towards running the relationship or marriage.

Only f00lish simps allow themselves to be deceived into carrying the family's financial burdens alone. No wonder many of such men die young!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Faposky95: 1:44pm On Mar 27
negaiyke:
Guys, never test a woman by your BROKENESS
And never judge her by how she acts when you're broke

Cause even the New girl you'll run to would still do the same

My advice: If you're broke, then became comfortable, decide if the girl still has other qualities that can keep you
If yes, then stay with her
If No, then leave her.... Simple

If she a good wife....move out the house and she come running band begging you return.
If she a good girl friend......marry her once the going is good
If she a hoe, trade her for a shovel
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Basicend: 1:47pm On Mar 27
odaniel1:
You better drop this one that you are with.
You think she means well because she gave you sound advice on investments. Please, help yourself. Women are leeches. She will turn on you like the other when the going gets sour. They are just built like that, ingrates.
Enjoy the beauty of going solo to the max and see how things will become better for you.

Don't mind the dude.

I advised the same.

You can't expect a woman to be the one giving major initiatives and still respect and even love you properly.

Women, are wired by emotions, and that is what they respond to.

Emotions can never be constant in a journey.

A man is created to absorb, withstand things and still create order.

1 Like

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by sniperr007(m): 1:49pm On Mar 27
It's a nice story but it's frictional in my opinion
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Skillsnigeria: 1:54pm On Mar 27
Hmmm
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by VHILL: 2:11pm On Mar 27
Jman06:
Op, I'm sure that if I had asked you that time you were balling, you would have claimed that the girl loved you. The earlier guys understand the fact that no woman (except mum and sisters) truly loves a man, the better for them.

That girlfriend or wife of yours is only there because of the benefits she's deriving from the relationship either your fine face to brag to her friends about or most especially your money.

DEY PLAY!!

NO BE MY MUM AND SISTER WON KPAI ME?
AND NA MY WIFE NOW BE THE GOD SENT.
MY ADVICE IS FOR EVERYONE TO USE THEIR SIXTH SENSE.

I COME IN PEACE

1 Like

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by tfelicityk(m): 2:18pm On Mar 27
People with different perspectives of life, reasonings and understanding...

Do you really understand the kind of friendship wanted from her?

Your current girlfriend knows your past due to what you told her. She has understood the kind of friendship you wanted and she decided to manage you for who you are?

I will advise you to manage your current girlfriend for who she is too...

No one is perfect. Communication, attention and understanding makes relationships superb.

Happy friendship to both of you and good luck.
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Weknowbetter: 2:20pm On Mar 27
One woman fed you, now another leads you. Where is your mind? You will run from this one to and complain on this forum again again. You can't understand You are the problem

2 Likes

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by carlos1(m): 2:50pm On Mar 27
pocohantas:

Guys that trade have mood swings and depression. A grown man would be angry, depressed, suicidal and dead broke - ask what happened and you will hear coin this, coin that.

Maybe I don't understand how it works, but I rather be a carpenter. I can't have it as a sole source of income or occupation.

They at lest have a genuine reason for their mood swings.

Now ask women reason for theirs, absolutely nothing. Nothing o

1 Like

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Bananapill: 2:52pm On Mar 27
UncleSpiner:

UncleSpiner

The only woman that can accommodate a broke man without second thought is his mum.

1 Like

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Boldideas: 2:56pm On Mar 27
UncleSpiner:

UncleSpiner

Well, only those who are not reaping from Nigeria's purse can understand your story. You are lucky, you have sense to buy land. Most SIMPs on this platform will have a negative understanding of your comprehension. The only thing I don't like is that you are already seeing the one you're with again as a guardian angel. Stop it! Ask God for direction!

1 Like

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Jman06(m): 2:57pm On Mar 27
VHILL:

DEY PLAY!!

NO BE MY MUM AND SISTER WON KPAI ME?
AND NA MY WIFE NOW BE THE GOD SENT.
MY ADVICE IS FOR EVERYONE TO USE THEIR SIXTH SENSE.

I COME IN PEACE
My own mum and sisters are very lovely to me and I can never place any other lady above them, not even my wife. I'm sure the majority of guys out there have mums and sisters who love them more than any other woman can. So, your own case is an outlier.
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by DaddyGngeess(m): 2:58pm On Mar 27
You gat to hustle to make money bro because no matter how strong love is it can't pay bills and when bills are not paid nobody loves you that is the fact man
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by eeithis(m): 3:02pm On Mar 27
Jman06:
Op, I'm sure that if I had asked you that time you were balling, you would have claimed that the girl loved you. The earlier guys understand the fact that no woman (except mum and sisters) truly loves a man, the better for them.

That girlfriend or wife of yours is only there because of the benefits she's deriving from the relationship either your fine face to brag to her friends about or most especially your money.
some sisters not all
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by maxiuc(m): 3:11pm On Mar 27
pocohantas:

Guys that trade have mood swings and depression. A grown man would be angry, depressed, suicidal and dead broke - ask what happened and you will hear coin this, coin that.

Maybe I don't understand how it works, but I rather be a carpenter. I can't have it as a sole source of income or occupation.
sure 2odds better pass coins oooo
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by spiralwedge(m): 3:13pm On Mar 27
women can only be there for you in a short while, when prolonged, they get tired. That's how they are wired. They are not meant to be providers. However, i'd say you give that woman her flowers.... she was there for you. She just isn't wired to bear so much responsibilities for too long.

You got the lesson in your story wrong, you leant nothing. There's nothing bad for your woman to help a bit.
The lesson you ought to learn from this is that when your woman steps in, you need to think out of the box quickly to get back on your feet. You probably laid down there for too long and stressed her out to do everything. A good man would go out there and find money to provide for the house by all means.

Lastly, you sound like an ingrate. That things didn't work out for you guys because of financial strains does not mean that you should not be grateful for the period that she stepped in.

I've had ex who supported immensely and though things didn't work out between us, I am grateful for all the care, attention, time and other support they gave when we were together just as I also gave my all when I was with them,

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by nigmarelli(m): 3:25pm On Mar 27
brain54:
God created man to feed...

Provide for and protect his woman.

I don't think a relationship can work effectively the other way around.

Even the Bible says a man that can't provide for his woman is worse than an infidel.

No man should sit and allow his woman feed him. My pride as a man will never allow me accept such a fate. I will rather go and carry block on a building site or pack sh-t than allow a woman feed me.

Tufiakwa... God forbid!

Then where does the virtuous woman the same bible talk about now feature? With woman of the past and not those living now or what? Bible dey balanced abeg make una no dey look one side only.
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Hassanmaye(m): 3:34pm On Mar 27
chatinent:
As e dey for country now, the only thing I want to allow is another person to be feeding me biko. No come spoil my prayer point.
Bad guy
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by ezechi24(m): 3:39pm On Mar 27
chatinent:

You also sound like a lazy person. Even if you don't have now, there's always a way to earn lil by lil.

Wake up and boost your pride!

What do you expect from a yahoo bot....after them taste yahoo money lazyness done enter them body....they can never do any other things to make money
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Antai123(m): 3:41pm On Mar 27
Thank God u left her, another guy was Knacking her. Nice story... U were lucky u had investment.
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by longifilis(m): 3:43pm On Mar 27
UncleSpiner:

UncleSpiner

From one girl to another
Be independent
Be brazenly enough
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Alfabest07(m): 4:12pm On Mar 27
So many errors from your own side inside this your own story, even with your new girlfriend, if she no tell you to do, you no go fit think what to do for yourself? Na she dey lead you like this instead of you being the man she can trust to make decisions that will be good for yourself & her. Tomorrow you'll start another topic when matter sup & your current gf starts to act up too.
I made this mistake too but at some point reflected & realised, so i will say this to guys here, first focus on your development as a man, be masculine & be of value. know yourself, your standards before looking to have a gf or a wife.
Problem is from early stages of life, the society had made it look like a relationship is a necessity to feel alive, so in our teens & 20's we're already in & out of relationships & heartbreaks wasting away the time we should have learned & developed ourself.
Fine girl or rich guy is not the metric to having a relationship, it's value & compatibility. Both parties values & vision has to have a higher percentage of alignment. Not big nyash/breast or balling without a reasonable source of financial inflow & stability.

Like my mentor would say #LearnOrPerish #IgnoranceIsNoExcuse , when the ships are down....

1 Like

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Alfabest07(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27
nigmarelli:

Then where does the virtuous woman the same bible talk about now feature? With woman of the past and not those living now or what? Bible dey balanced abeg make una no dey look one side only.
You don't have the understanding to quote the bible here please, but if you'll try before you attack, A virtuous woman will be there to welcome you when you're back from the hustle, take care of you & the kids, with the little or much you give her she makes your house a home. Just as the man neglects some of his personal needs so that his family can have, so does a virtuous woman neglect some of her own personal needs to see that the family is okay, in good shape & growing. They are the ones that nurture

1 Like

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by EreluRoz: 4:19pm On Mar 27
The truth is women are naturally designed not to provide and very few women will maintain their sanity if they found themself in this type of situation but one thing about life is irrespective of gender you should always try and reciprocate good times. Since you were good to her she should have stuck with you and conquer the bad times together. She's not a good person
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Mcslize: 4:54pm On Mar 27
pocohantas:

Nothing we fit do to please una. He didn't create a thread to call out his supposed GUYS that abandoned him. But it is woman that is his problem. Na the girl wey date bitcoin merchant I blame.

Pocohantas is a chronic feminist. True or false?
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by oilmatters: 5:30pm On Mar 27
UncleSpiner:

UncleSpiner

You were living with a woman you are not married to. What a life!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders / Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / 7 Easy Ways Of Identifying A Cheating Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.