Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,222 members, 7,811,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically (55986 Views)

Marketers Queue And Seek Partnership As Dangote Refinery Prepares For Distributi / Madness Is Buying Fuel For N300 In A Queue And Still Voting For APC Next Month / Enyinnaya Abaribe: The Igbo Man Doesn't Kneel For Anybody Except His Chi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by GodHimself: 6:09pm On Mar 27
Could be the only way to ensure orderliness.

Could also be a symbol of activities at a higher dimension.

If you know what I mean.
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Localemperor: 6:10pm On Mar 27
Bow to no man except your Chi

6 Likes

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Rebuke: 6:15pm On Mar 27
GodHimself:
Could be the only way to ensure orderliness.

Could also be a symbol of activities at a higher dimension.

If you know what I mean.

Kneeling before her is the only way to ensure orderliness?

I really commend the woman for her kind gesture in a time like this but making people Kneel to collect money from yhu, older women at that, ah, nooooo!

3 Likes

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by GodHimself: 6:17pm On Mar 27
It’s always good to consider all possibilities, no matter how ridiculous, before judging.

Rebuke:

Kneeling before her is the only way to ensure orderliness?

I really commend the woman for her kind gesture in a time like this but making people Kneel to collect money from yhu, older women at that, ah, nooooo!
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Ofodirinwa: 6:27pm On Mar 27
SuperOnyi:
shocked

Most black people demand ridiculous respect and worshipping from anybody with the same skin color as theirs but it's okay for other "races" to ride on them.

Rest in peace, Ikemba Ojukwu.

You're sadly correct
This woman is wicked and evil

3 Likes

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Acidosis(m): 6:33pm On Mar 27
Matheusmartin:
Genetically,there's something wrong with the average black man

🤣🤣
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Cromagnon: 6:35pm On Mar 27
Glimpsetv:
God punish poverty 🤦
na
He punishes laziness
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by blingxx(m): 6:36pm On Mar 27
Imagine seeing your mom here.. God forbid angry angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Praxis758: 6:36pm On Mar 27
That is Olubori in Amuloko, Ibadan.

She clamins to be a prophetess but I doubt her calling.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Cromagnon: 6:36pm On Mar 27
Glimpsetv:
Women queue and kneel to collect foodstuffs and money from a woman sitting like a queen in a video that has triggered discussion.

In the video, a woman is seated on a white chair resembling a throne, while elderly women line up and kneel before her, one after the other, to receive packages wrapped in white nylon and money.

The women approach her in succession, kneeling as she distributes 2k notes to them before they proceed to collect a white nylon containing foodstuffs.

Before their turn, the women in the queue are instructed to pray. This display has ignited different reactions from Nigerians. Some question the woman's status, while others blame the country's tough situation, saying it forces people to do anything to survive, letting the privileged take advantage.

The act of giving alms and helping people in need is not inherently bad, but rather, it is the manner in which this particular one is given that has raised concern.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy9yrPusSb4
is it you that will determine the manner
Beggars can't be choosers
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Mikespecialone(m): 6:36pm On Mar 27
Na why dem Dey shout make we go school and be educated and become someone better in life

NB
I ain’t shaming anyone here but if these women were educated they wouldn’t be kneeling to eat

3 Likes

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by sunsweet33: 6:37pm On Mar 27
Does this woman have fresh beans? I have bought and soaked both ordinary and oloyin 3 times before boiling with onions but they are still strong and inedible.

Make I kneel down for am? she fit supply better beans, ike gwuru. Why must these vendor sell old stuff that won’t be cooked even after boiling for 100 years?!
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Praxis758: 6:37pm On Mar 27
ivolt:
That sitting woman looks like these white garment prophetess.

She’s Olubori, she’s an acclaim prophetess in Ibadan and UK.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Emeka71(m): 6:37pm On Mar 27
Glimpsetv:
God punish poverty 🤦
Tinubu factor.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by NOwazobia: 6:37pm On Mar 27
God should never let me be in an awkward, slavery position... 🤲

13 Likes

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by onatisi(m): 6:38pm On Mar 27
Despite the fact that I am Christian ,I have always acknowledged the fact that the two religions brought by outsiders are the problem of our society.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Mikespecialone(m): 6:38pm On Mar 27
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by success1smyn(m): 6:39pm On Mar 27
The cause is not poverty but poverty mentality, I believe many of them can afford much more than that, but because they feel they are getting it free, they decided to do anything to get it. We actually love free things here and the truth is that begging for free things have become a culture especially in Ibadan.
When you listen to radio you see people phoning in to beg for free gifts, what of begging for free rides on the road, etc, these continue to thrive because they see it as normal - which is bad and promote laziness.

NB: I stay in Ibadan

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by OtuologyProf(m): 6:40pm On Mar 27
women like bending to collect

dem like am
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Chetas81(m): 6:40pm On Mar 27
DEVIL LIVES IN NIGERIA, NO BAD CITIZEN CAN BUILD A GREAT NATION, BUT THE NIGERIAN CITIZENS FAILED TO ACCEPT THIS

1 Like

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by eeithis(m): 6:41pm On Mar 27
mightyhazel:
grin how you take know say na dem
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Davehasmadeit(m): 6:43pm On Mar 27
In life, hustle o, so u can be treated like a queen as well
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Omoawoke: 6:43pm On Mar 27
This is how an average black african want to live.
To be called chief, madam, odogwu, alahji.
People should queue in front of their house for food and favor

3 Likes

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by ManOfSon: 6:44pm On Mar 27
Her majesty is in all likelihood a member of the Redeemed. Daddy G.O. prophesied it.
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Ofunaofu: 6:47pm On Mar 27
Tinubu has succeeded in turning Nigeria into the world's largest IDP camp.

3 Likes

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:48pm On Mar 27
That's Yetunde Olubori, the self acclaimed prophetess

1 Like

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Jlow2: 6:50pm On Mar 27
That is the symbol of apc in the name of pallatives, to keep you in perpetual poverty and use as a willing tool anytime they want, they have billions for pallatives but no money to increase salaries, you can not be called a Ben a developing nation when 70% of the population leaves in abject poverty that the have to kneel to collect food that will not last them for a week, this is just the tactics apc wants to use to rule Nigeria for a very long time, very unfortunate.

5 Likes

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:52pm On Mar 27
I only know one tribe that it's their tradition to kneel as a sign of respect.
The Yoruba People

As my husband introduced me to his people, Omo! I kneel tire😂
He prostrated to greet my people and everyone was looking at him as a strange being.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by PeterObi001: 6:53pm On Mar 27
Just seeing and watching the video & picture 🖼️🖼️.... Tears gushing out from my eyes ........ Make we unite una say no !!!! Yoruba begin insult Igbo for no reason..... Hausa no gree too ,,,,,, this elderly ones if it's a sane nation their would have been an upkeep for them at this age ..... And we will be many job opportunities for us youth

6 Likes

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by SouthSouth1914: 6:55pm On Mar 27
The picture depicts- Nigerian Politicians vs Nigerians
Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by NorthernersSuck: 6:55pm On Mar 27
Yoruba land don dey witness hard time under Tinubu hard regime

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by Lovenorth: 6:56pm On Mar 27
At least nobody died in the process, the woman is far better than Tinubu that brought about the hunger and starvation with his amateur policies and programmes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" / Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University / Ambode Unveils Fela Kuti Statue, Visits Kalakuta Museum (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.