Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,486 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Uber why did you do this to me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uber why did you do this to me (401 Views)

Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her / US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber why did you do this to me by Sirchiboy: 5:26pm On Mar 27
I say make I try this app since bolt do block me.
Got a ride from new road ada George to One Road and at the end of the ride I dey see 1500 fares
Bolt better pass Uber.
If na bolt.
2500-3000 is sure
Re: Uber why did you do this to me by Carcholce: 5:29pm On Mar 27
This man. You complain too much.

2 Likes

Re: Uber why did you do this to me by Sirchiboy: 5:55pm On Mar 27
Carcholce:

Musa you sabi me
Re: Uber why did you do this to me by Sirchiboy: 5:57pm On Mar 27
Carcholce:

Get me a federal or oil job and I will stop complaining sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber why did you do this to me by Carcholce: 6:16pm On Mar 27
Sirchiboy:
Musa you sabi me

Yes I know you very well.

You are the guy who worked for bolt and won’t stop complaining, got banned by bolt. Moved to Uber, now you are complaining again.
Re: Uber why did you do this to me by AndrewTate(m): 6:25pm On Mar 27
It might be more expensive in Lagos.
Re: Uber why did you do this to me by Sirchiboy: 6:29pm On Mar 27
Carcholce:

Yes I know you very well.

You are the guy who worked for bolt and won’t complaining, got banned by bolt. Moved to Uber, now you are complaining again.
Lol.
This papilo first son that need a federal or oil job

(1) (Reply)

How To Bomb Grindr? / I Need An Iphone 15 Pro Max. How Can I Get One? / Searchlight For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.