Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu (23991 Views)

PDP Crisis: G-5 Governors Regroup In Abuja, Hold Talks With Tinubu / G-5: Atiku’s Men Adopt New Strategies / PDP: Jonathan’s Men Regroup For 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by Keegan: 7:21pm On Mar 28
yarimo:
Regroup to defraud FUBARA, after defrauding ATIKU grin grin

Money don finish, dem dey look for another avenue to chop. Hungry politicians.
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by Clobisman(m): 7:34pm On Mar 28
flexyrule:
Support for Fubara and Tinubu at the same time?

You'd think that they're confused.. But naaaaaaaaah.

They know exactly what they're doing!

Na anywhere wey belle face!

Don't just lose sleep defending any of these people.

They're all the same!
Does it mean wike is confused too?
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by nuruajao: 7:37pm On Mar 28
yarimo:
You gerrit comrade if SIM did not careful for all this political jobber they will take him to where him know expect they want use the opportunity to continue from where they stopped carricature politifician
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by VIKTO83(m): 7:44pm On Mar 28
I think there's blood oath between Riversbpeople and transport ministry.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by KennethOkonkwo: 7:53pm On Mar 28
lexy2014:

I have made sense except you are saying your comment didnt

hence my question...Is it ANYTHING like inflation, unemployment, corruption, bandits, insecurity, nepotism and cronyism?
You are surely Ignorant of the meaning of "LAUGH LAST".

GO BACK TO SCHOOL
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by lexy2014: 8:03pm On Mar 28
KennethOkonkwo:

You are surely Ignorant of the meaning of "LAUGH LAST".

GO BACK TO SCHOOL

since you are not ignorant and you went back to school, then you should not have any difficulties answering my question.

KennethOkonkwo:
TINUBU ALWAYS LAUGH LAST IN ANYTHING SINCE 1999!

does ANYTHING include inflation, unemployment, corruption, bandits, insecurity, nepotism and cronyism?
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by Kaiser20: 8:41pm On Mar 28
KennethOkonkwo:
TINUBU ALWAYS LAUGH LAST IN ANYTHING SINCE 1999!
Tinubu is laughing,his followers and supporters are hungry and crying, crazy world of EPI PA WA.
Emi lo kan, instead of Awa lo kan.
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by Nchenches: 9:11pm On Mar 28
yarimo:

Atiku is like he wants PDP be buried before he retires from election politics of Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by phemray(m): 9:33pm On Mar 28
Holluwhakemmy:
Jagaban has no enemy they are all welcome. P Obi will soon join the league

P obi will not join cos of the fair of obedients but for his mind he didn't want to loose out completely. Jagaban has a quality most politicians do not have( to keep promises or agreement) reason he will continue to get more and more stronger politicians as supporters.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by frankson1(m): 9:50pm On Mar 28
TriCee:
Lol, silencing opposition in this country with these moves is not the best.
We do really need oppositions, vibrant ones o. To checkmate government excesses.

Just imagine say all us dey support Tinubu, who now points out the errors to him, who then complains of the bad policies(which he changes in some cases).

Abuse the Obidients all want, but constructive criticisms will help shape this country for better.

Supporting a particular candidate shouldn't stop anyone from speaking out when the person does wrong.

I'm yet to see any obidient who's constructive in criticizing the government.
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:50pm On Mar 28
phemray:

P obi will not join cos of the fair of obedients but for his mind he didn't want to loose out completely. Jagaban has a quality most politicians do not have( to keep promises or agreement) reason he will continue to get more and more stronger politicians as supporters.
he might go back to PDP later and not like to be with APC
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by phemray(m): 9:56pm On Mar 28
Holluwhakemmy:
he might go back to PDP later and not like to be with APC

Yes, very possible

1 Like

Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by benitwater(m): 11:01pm On Mar 28
yarimo:
😂😂😂
These man hen,you make me shine all my 32 with these yah comment🤣nice one👍
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by BJanta: 11:16pm On Mar 28
Melagros:
COMRADES, at least they didn't defect to the evil ruling apc

They didn't defect to APC but are supporting Tinubu. Is there any brain in your skull at all? Did Wike have to defect to APC to help APC win the presidential election in Rivers?
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by MrSly(m): 8:08am On Mar 29
Alexis11:

Lol so true.

Just that some persons from a particular part of the country are yet to truly understand him because of their innate bitterness.

Is this not mental slavery? Someone stole a mandate, made life literary miserable for many Nigerians, made dollar rise to tune of 500%. All you could do is to play to the gallery. Tell me what it is if not bigotry or outright slavery.
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by Alexis11: 12:30pm On Mar 29
MrSly:

Is this not mental slavery? Someone stole a mandate, made life literary miserable for many Nigerians, made dollar rise to tune of 500%. All you could do is to play to the gallery. Tell me what it is if not bigotry or outright slavery.

See pot calling kettle black 😂

Tell me how Obi suddenly turned to saint and Messiah if not bigotry and outright slavery according to your grammar. 😂

Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by Melagros(m): 2:02pm On Mar 29
BJanta:

They didn't defect to APC but are supporting Tinubu. Is there any brain in your skull at all? Did Wike have to defect to APC to help APC win the presidential election in Rivers?
See mumu reply, do you ever think these guys will campaign for Tinubu, right? Okay, continue dreaming
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by MrSly(m): 2:25pm On Mar 29
Alexis11:

See pot calling kettle black 😂

Tell me how Obi suddenly turned to saint and Messiah if not bigotry and outright slavery according to your grammar. 😂
I am not in for assumptions. Tell me who forged certificate. Tell me who forfeited monies for drug trafficking offences. Tell me where tinubu appeared during in Nigeria to enumerate what he will do as a president if elected.

Then tell me why you are supporting him. My are the turtle and the pot. We voted OBJ, voted Yara Dua. These men are not igbos. We refused to vote Saint Buhari the evil thief and fraudule terrorist. We also rejected your drug Lord and certificate forger and election heist master minder, Tinubu.

Thses two men Buhari and Tinubu that ruined Nigeria beyond repair did not receive the support of igbos. Do you know what that means? Igbos are ahead of you all in reasoning the future.
Re: Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu by PropertyBuying(f): 7:39pm On Mar 29
Lol grin
Hopss:
eguje done sure the hustle continues

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IMF Advices Nigeria To Remove All Forms Of Fuel Subsidy / Security Operatives Stop Journalists, Kanu’s Lawyer From Court Premises / Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.