Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack (21910 Views)

28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) / Police Arrest IPOB Member For Raping Woman In Asaba Through The Anus / Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Empiree: 3:40am On Mar 30

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by IslamVIRGINS(f): 8:06am On Mar 30
Empiree:
"Israel is defending itself"

Indeed

They are killing your terrorist brothers in hamas
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by IslamVIRGINS(f): 8:07am On Mar 30
Empiree:
African Christians = ignorance

Should Christians supports terrorism?

Are you normal at all
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by IslamVIRGINS(f): 8:11am On Mar 30
Gandrova:
Story for the gods. The atrocities Isreali soldiers committed on Palestinian are more greater than this trash undecided

What will you called the atrocities hamas committed on October 7th 2023 against Israelites? Stop reasoning from your anus
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Jovi10: 9:33am On Mar 30
billyG:

That's is just one video,what of d atrocities of 1000 of Hamas without videos?

It was the same thing, they had lil time to carry out their plan which was to kidnap as many people as possible and move them to Gaza. It's not like in Nigeria where it will take the police hours to respond. Israeli forces responded almost immediately, so where will the time to start raping people come from when they can do it if they want to in Gaza with the hostages?
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by alfarouq(m): 9:46am On Mar 30
Righteousness2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBWmmnaYQks?si=fBnBowGfhVLP1Vjl
I cant imagine how darkened and darkness the Heart of these terrorists are.

The battle is between
Light VS darkness
The children of God VS the children of the devil.
The Covenant keeping God of Abramham, Isaac and ISRAEL Vs the generation of Amalek.

Make no mistake!
If you are pro hamas terrorists under any guise, you are pro satan.

VICTORY! VICTORY! VICTORY TO ISRAEL

from 01:12 to 01:20

He said his friend was just hit in the head so, out of fear, he ran to the closest house. Did people get erections

You want people with functioning brain to believe that the first thing he did in that house is rape a woman despite him running for his life after seeing his friend shot in the head.

Only a person who has shut down the critical thinking faculties of his brain will believe this confession is real and not a man saying whatever his torturers wants him to say so that they can stop torturing him.
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by ILEMUDA(m): 2:21pm On Mar 30
Empiree:
unfortunate human being.
You just proved my point
Brainless!

This is colonization but this mumu is talking religion. Keep up with your ignorance.
Religion of pieces, islamabad.
Always fighting, that's the only thing that please their religion.
Boko Haram said western education is prohibited but they're making use of western weapons, why ? Was it not Islam that brought confusion in the North when Hausas were living in peace? Danfodio came with Islam and conquered the north in the name of religion (jihad) that's criminal act.
Misleading people in the name of religion.
Brainwashed people.
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Empiree: 3:18pm On Mar 30

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by billyG(m): 4:03pm On Mar 30
Jovi10:

It was the same thing, they had lil time to carry out their plan which was to kidnap as many people as possible and move them to Gaza. It's not like in Nigeria where it will take the police hours to respond. Israeli forces responded almost immediately, so where will the time to start raping people come from when they can do it if they want to in Gaza with the hostages?
My friend STOP!arguing that rape & numerous where committed inside gaza.
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Jovi10: 4:59pm On Mar 30
billyG:

My friend STOP!arguing that rape & numerous where committed inside gaza.

It's not the matter of arguing. Same Israel accused Hamas of beheading babies but they could not provide evidence for it. It's not everything you should swallow hook line and sinker.
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Empiree: 2:14am On Mar 31
Israel was created on the blood of Palestinians in 1948.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCH6Gb2wMWo?si=vKAEUD4LLXrlu_A4

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Empiree: 2:40pm On Mar 31
Evangelical Christian Extremist

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by k4kenny(f): 3:42pm On Mar 31
AuthorMan:

ISLAM IS THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION IN THE WORLD AS YOU SAID AND HAVE PROVEN. grin

IT IS TRUE.

CHECK THE BIBLE VERSE BELOW.
THAT ANSWERS IT.

Matthew 7:13-14 New International Version (NIV)
“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

CAN YOU NOW SEE WHY?

HAVE A GREAT DAY.

Funny how you Christians don't ponder on this advice. What did Jesus(PBUH mean by the advice. What do you understand by the word NARROW? Isn't that the more restrictive, not so comfortable way? Between Christianity and Islam, which seems more narrow to you? A conscious Muslim has restrictions on what to eat, what kind of outfits to wear, what kinds of business to get involved in, how to interact with the opposite sex. We can't l open a beer parlour, gambling centre, money lending business because these are haram.

Are there such restrictions in Christianity? Jesus has died on the cross so y'all can do anything you like. How convenient grin. Some people here in SW ran to Christianity cos it's relatively easier with lesser rules and regulations. Babes left Islam so they won't have to wear hijab and can make fancy hairstyles. Jesus has died for their sins so they can wear fancy wigs abiwink The Christian way is as wider than the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans combined.

Islam is the narrow way Jesus spoke about in that verse.

People are coming to Islam because they've seen the truth and beauty of the Qur'an. Because it makes more sense than any other religious doctrine. All they told you about Islam is terrorism, that's absolute lie and people are snapping out of the Zionist lies and propaganda.
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by k4kenny(f): 3:56pm On Mar 31
Empiree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPIjf4GWCmA?si=iJQB9UqmXMGxI7Nf

Not only did the 'victim's family angrily debunked the fictional rapē article, the author was exposed to be an ex IDF soldier with zero journalism experience, who had previously advocated for the mass murder of Palestinians. Now that kasala has burst, they've gone to look for another fictional story. Mugus will believe them sha.

This is the same i24 that first reported the lie about beheaded babies.

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Empiree: 10:04pm On Mar 31
k4kenny:

Not only did the 'victim's family angrily debunked the fictional rapē article, the author was exposed to be an ex IDF soldier with zero journalism experience, who had previously advocated for the mass murder of Palestinians. Now that kasala has burst, they've gone to look for another fictional story. Mugus will believe them sha.

This is the same i24 that first reported the lie about beheaded babies.
Only Nigerian Christians believe Israel's propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by Empiree: 10:05pm On Mar 31
That's it

Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by JoeEeL(m): 10:49am On Apr 10
AuthorMan:

THE DEMONS WHO MADE WHO EVER WROTE THE QURAN WRITE IT IS THE SAME DISTURBING YOUR HEAD.

EVEN A DAY OLD CHILD KNOWS WHICH RELIGION IS DEMONIC IN THE WORLD.

ENTER ANY PRIMARY OR SECONDARY SCHOOL TODAY AND SET THIS QUESTION:

"NAME THE MOST DANGEROUS RELIGION IN THE WORLD"
PUT A PRIZE OF 100K ON IT grin
AND SEE HOW THE WHOLE CLASS WILL PICK THE SAME ANSWER "ISLAM"

EVEN MUSLIM STUDENTS WILL PICK ISLAM.

THAT IS HOW DEMONIC YOUR RELIGION IS.

IT IS THE PROBLEM OF THE WHOLE WORLD. FROM SOMALIA, TO BURKINAFASO, TO NIGERIA, TO PALESTINE TO THE US, TO FRANCE. Etc.

EVERYWHERE ISLAM IS, THERE MUST BE CHAOS AND YOU GUYs ARE SHAMELESS AND INSINCERE.

One day, the world will be free from Islam.
Jesus' coming is imminent.

U were making sense until u said Jesus is coming. U are just as brainwashed and mentally enslaved just like the person ure critiquing
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by AuthorMan: 5:55pm On Apr 12
JoeEeL:

U were making sense until u said Jesus is coming. U are just as brainwashed and mentally enslaved just like the person ure critiquing

THE DAY MY RESPONSE WILL MAKE SENSE TO YOU, IT WILL BE TOO LATE.
LEAVE IT AT THE NON MAKING SENSE FoR NOW.

I KNOW HUMAN EVOLVING FROM APE MAKES A LOT OF SENSE TO YOU.
CONGRATS

SHALOM
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by JoeEeL(m): 4:28am On Apr 13
AuthorMan:

CONGRATS

SHALOM

So whats the fuss? For not believing in ur jesus, next thing is to sentence me to hell? Are u people not embarrassed? Una no dey shame? Why the threat first of all? And why does my believing in that absolve me from the danger?

What nonsense do u mean by "It will be too late". So all my ancestors for thousands of years, its "too late" for them right?

Do u believe in Zeus no, it WILL BE TOO late for you.
Do u believe in Ra no, it WILL BE TOO late for you.
Do u believe in mohammed no, it WILL BE TOO late for you.
Do u believe in Olodumare no, it WILL BE TOO late for you.
Do u believe in Buddha no, it WILL BE TOO late for you.
Do u believe in krishna no, it WILL BE TOO late for you.
Do u believe in vishnu no, it WILL BE TOO late for you.
Do u believe in Ifa no, it WILL BE TOO late for you.
Do u believe in Orunmila no, it WILL BE TOO late for you.
Do u believe in chi no, it WILL BE TOO late for you.

You are as ridiculous as you sound. But because uve been brainwashed from birth, u will be talking with hubris. TOO LATE for who, as in who una be? Have you been there before?

Oh, I'll be sentenced to eternal damnation for questioning all this crap? Then y'all dont need a brain. In this day and age, see thinking... U belogn to the medieval period.
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by JoeEeL(m): 4:37am On Apr 13
AuthorMan:

CONGRATS

SHALOM

Very ridiculous people. because of a foreign religion brought by whites who raped your greatgrand fathers and mothers and took them on slave ships, you will now turn around to condemn your own brother with stronger blood association?

In ur mind, Im already as good as sentenced already and an outcast. And u dont see anything wrong with such ideology? U guys should ramp ur your IQ. You can go read Things Fall Apart to begin to understand the web you're in.
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by AuthorMan: 7:55am On Apr 13
JoeEeL:

Very ridiculous people. because of a foreign religion brought by whites who raped your greatgrand fathers and mothers and took them on slave ships, you will now turn around to condemn your own brother with stronger blood association?

In ur mind, Im already as good as sentenced already and an outcast. And u dont see anything wrong with such ideology? U guys should ramp ur your IQ. You can go read Things Fall Apart to begin to understand the web you're in.

grin

Stop crying on my mention.
Jesus is Lord and even if you hang yourself or go plung in the lagoon it doesn't Chang that fact.
JESUS IS LORD.
cheesy
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by AuthorMan: 7:56am On Apr 13
JoeEeL:

So whats the fuss? For not believing in ur jesus, next thing is to sentence me to hell? Are u people not embarrassed? Una no dey shame? Why the threat first of all? And why does my believing in that absolve me from the danger?

What nonsense do u mean by "It will be too late". So all my ancestors for thousands of years, its "too late" for them right?

Do u believe in Zeus no, it WILL BE TOO late for you.
Do u believe in Ra no, it WILL BE TOO late for you.
Do u believe in mohammed no, it WILL BE TOO late for you.
Do u believe in Olodumare no, it WILL BE TOO late for you.
Do u believe in Buddha no, it WILL BE TOO late for you.
Do u believe in krishna no, it WILL BE TOO late for you.
Do u believe in vishnu no, it WILL BE TOO late for you.
Do u believe in Ifa no, it WILL BE TOO late for you.
Do u believe in Orunmila no, it WILL BE TOO late for you.
Do u believe in chi no, it WILL BE TOO late for you.

You are as ridiculous as you sound. But because uve been brainwashed from birth, u will be talking with hubris. TOO LATE for who, as in who una be? Have you been there before?

Oh, I'll be sentenced to eternal damnation for questioning all this crap? Then y'all dont need a brain. In this day and age, see thinking... U belogn to the medieval period.

You are good in writing Poems. Keep writing but please stop crying on my mention.

grin
Re: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Terrorist Admits To Raping Woman During Oct 7 Attack by JoeEeL(m): 11:20pm On Apr 13
AuthorMan:

You are good in writing Poems. Keep writing but please stop crying on my mention.

grin

BLACK SLAVE. NOW BARK FOR YOUR WHITE SLAVEMASTER. WOOH, WOOH cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naval Officers Allegedly Brutalize 15 Oil Workers In Aba / Kidnapped Channels TV Correspondent Released / Court Convicts Ex-banker, Loretta Bayei For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.