Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,182 members, 7,842,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi (11922 Views)

We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) / Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) / New Militant Group, Force Of Egbesu, Emerges In Niger Delta; Threatens Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by Festusse(m): 2:44pm On Mar 29
Form a group ke.. nah your end be that o,no mind the PRO
Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by YourKarma: 2:44pm On Mar 29
lolzzzzz....report him to police or form your own cult and confront him together
Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 2:44pm On Mar 29
tiswell:
Nothing is so special about cultists.

Police shouldn't instill fear in the minds of innocent Nigerians for nothing

Until they behead someone you see everyday.
Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by positivelord: 2:44pm On Mar 29
Dont get the PRO wrong... you can confront cultist after "LOADING" your stomach with fufu...

1 Like

Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by omoadeleye(m): 2:44pm On Mar 29
Maybe when they legalize arms in number, we will all ne at par with eachother
Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by Nazgul: 2:51pm On Mar 29
EreluRoz:
What if a cultist want your girlfriend and asked you to live her, won't you fight for your love?
Don't let Nollywood movies deceive you. Even on campus, cultists don't threaten people because of women cos it reveals their identity and makes them easy pickings during hits. Most of them prefer to conceal their identity especially in areas where hits between rival cult groups are rampant.

To your question, I'm yet to see what would make a riff raff confront me because of a girl. Most of them are lowlifes who prey on misguided teenage boys looking for where to belong. Not career youths living a responsible life. So it certainly cannot happen.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by lomprico(m): 2:52pm On Mar 29
So that when Una wan arrest the numbers go plenty, signifying more money from bail

1 Like

Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by CoronaVirusPro: 2:55pm On Mar 29
Long thing.

Get his Facebook profile and download about 20 pictures. use it to create another account on Facebook and start using it to threaten all his rival cult on campus.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by tiswell(m): 2:57pm On Mar 29
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Until they behead someone you see everyday.
you gather and behead them back,abi nor be red blood dey dia body?
Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by madridguy(m): 2:57pm On Mar 29
The Police is right.. Some area have group against them and once they do anyhow, those group deal with them.

Festusse:
Form a group ke.. nah your end be that o,no mind the PRO
Meanwhile at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design
Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by EreluRoz: 2:58pm On Mar 29
Nazgul:

Don't let Nollywood movies deceive you. Even on campus, cultists don't threaten people because of women cos it reveals their identity and makes them easy pickings during hits. Most of them prefer to conceal their identity especially in areas where hits between rival cult groups are rampant.

To your question, I'm yet to see what would make a riff raff confront me because of a girl. Most of them are lowlifes who prey on misguided teenage boys looking for where to belong. Not career youths living a responsible life. So it certainly cannot happen.

It can happen ooo

You haven't seen where a bad cultist is obsessed with a lady and he keeps threatening her boyfriend. It happens
Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by Prolificgiant(m): 3:00pm On Mar 29
You can't attack a known cultist on your own knowing fully well that he has back up , anyways patronize me today let's give you the best services

Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:06pm On Mar 29
tiswell:
you gather and behead them back,abi nor be red blood dey dia body?

Unless Nigeria goes to war, or I join the armed forces, I have no intention of taking a life or causing GBH to anyone except in self defense.

The lazy NPF should do what they're being paid for.

The Army is doing internal policing work, combating armed robberies, banditry, terrorism, pipeline vandalism and doing VIP protection work.

That is what the police is paid to do, not the collection of equnje on market roads, bribery and issuing asinine statements on social media.

1 Like

Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by Anunakeeh: 3:10pm On Mar 29
fergie001:
Olumuyiwa Adejobi is the Force Public Relations Officer, Force HQs, Abuja.

Adejobi was responding to questions from social media users.....

ClintyBee

Muyiwa Adejobi

Okey Madu

Muyiwa Adejobi

Official Ikenna

Muyiwa Adejobi

Country people, You have heard what one of the high rank Cultist members told you.

1 Like

Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:16pm On Mar 29
Form your own group, that's the vibe I get here
Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by MasterTeeUSA: 3:18pm On Mar 29
Police should work with community organizations...and also source funds from private entities, so they can incentivize folks to report and also use the private partnership funds to install CCTVs in communities for 24hr surveillance...then work with community forces like Amotekun for Rapid Responses. Nigerians generally are too scared to report and I do not blame them...trust is so low and there must be incentives all around.

fergie001:
Olumuyiwa Adejobi is the Force Public Relations Officer, Force HQs, Abuja.

Adejobi was responding to questions from social media users.....

ClintyBee

Muyiwa Adejobi

Okey Madu

Muyiwa Adejobi

Official Ikenna

Muyiwa Adejobi
Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by Nazgul: 3:42pm On Mar 29
EreluRoz:
It can happen ooo

You haven't seen where a bad cultist is obsessed with a lady and he keeps threatening her boyfriend. It happens
Cultists don't go for career ladies cos they (they ladies) are way above their class. Fear no go gree them. They go for street girls who they see all the time hanging around jobless teenage boys.

But let's say it happens...I'm dating a girl, and a cultist is obsessed with her. What would I do right?

1. I'll check if my girl is giving him attention. Some girls can actually be responding to a stalker and still tell their guy that he's disturbing them. If I discover that she's giving him attention, and responding to his advances , I'll cut her loose.

2. If he's the one disturbing her and she reports to me and I discover that she has nothing to do with him, I have him arrested.
Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by Kingzmate(m): 3:50pm On Mar 29
DON'T CONFRONT A CULTIST ALONE wink

FORM ANOTHER CULT GROUP FIRST, BEFORE YOU CONFRONT HIM grin
Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by EreluRoz: 4:43pm On Mar 29
Nazgul:

Cultists don't go for career ladies cos they (they ladies) are way above their class. Fear no go gree them. They go for street girls who they see all the time hanging around jobless teenage boys.

But let's say it happens...I'm dating a girl, and a cultist is obsessed with her. What would I do right?

1. I'll check if my girl is giving him attention. Some girls can actually be responding to a stalker and still tell their guy that he's disturbing them. If I discover that she's giving him attention, and responding to his advances , I'll cut her loose.

2. If he's the one disturbing her and she reports to me and I discover that she has nothing to do with him, I have him arrested.
😆 you initially sounded so scared. All these cultist fear soldiers, if they know you have link to mess them up they'll not dare you
Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by Autobot05: 4:50pm On Mar 29
Loaded group
Wow
We should form gangs 😎
Ok
Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by Sctests: 4:54pm On Mar 29
Cultists fear military pass anything. If they know you are affiliated to the military one way or the other, they avoid you.
Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by Nazgul: 5:08pm On Mar 29
EreluRoz:
😆 you initially sounded so scared. All these cultist fear soldiers, if they know you have link to mess them up they'll not dare you
Scared of what exactly?

I don't roll with them because they're the lowest of the low in the society. Jobless, dirty, no goals, no ambition aside drugs and Yahoo always running from one place to the other in a bid to escape their rivals. Later you'll hear that they're dead

If I want protection, I know where to go. A cultist has nothing to offer me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by Badadvisor: 5:15pm On Mar 29
EreluRoz:
It can happen ooo

He can only do that if he notices you are weak. The girl /guy you quoted is right
Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by Onogiede(m): 5:19pm On Mar 29
My Edo elders said if u want to kill a snake cut the head then the risk will be less.. mainly all politicians, celebrities you are guiding are leaders an sponsors of various cultists group, stop deceiving helpless masses an do ur job right.
Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by RPG2020(m): 5:51pm On Mar 29
Abbeyme:
Which group

NA 🪓 men he dey warned people about
Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by uwuana: 6:38pm On Mar 29
Noniblaq:
You guys are very funny. Do you know that with just fifteen kay, you can get 3 quality shirts for your loved ones this Easter ? See my profile for update
hi
Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by nnadychuks(m): 6:52pm On Mar 29
EreluRoz:
What if a cultist want your girlfriend and asked you to live her, won't you fight for your love?
Marry her. Cultist no Dey disturb person wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by bluefilm: 6:58pm On Mar 29
Nazgul:
Why would I even have the need to confront a cultist? If you stay away from them, they'll stay away from you.

Cultist don't oppress Jew men without reason. If they're oppressing you, it means that you've somehow gotten yourself involved in their dealings.

Just stay away from anything that would connect you with them, and they won't even know that you exist.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by Thazard(m): 7:39pm On Mar 29
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Don't confront a cultist alone, either report him to the police or form your own cult group grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:47pm On Mar 29
Abbeyme:
Which group
Your own cult group to confront them and after that you can report them to the police if your group wins grin
Re: Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi by Befii: 9:35pm On Mar 29
He has a point. D problem with the world is that the good people will only watch and fail to confront the evil menace of cultists threatening our society. A cultist slapped me on February 14 last month, I could not take it despite not being ignorant of the fact that he was a self-confessed cultist. I pounced on him, but he called for reinforcement in order to secure some gains. What happened next is history, it just not safe fighting cultists alone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Beaten And Stripped Unclad For Stealing Boyfriend's Gold Worth 700k / Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja / NDLEA Impounds 159 Million Tablets Of Tramadol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.