Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) (52406 Views)

Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions / Abby Chioma Zeus Is A Lesbian, Lonah Zainab Is Her Partner (photos) / Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by nero2face: 12:04pm On Mar 30
MrBrownJay1:
some people sha... one body two heads is just too much wahala. you finish arguing with one head and the other head will take over with more arguing OR one head deny you the kpekus and when you settle the matter with that one head, the other head will now deny you the kpekus with some other yeye nonsense.

I swear if u never ment make I bend, my belle wan burst with laughter 😃 😀 😄
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by Tetraozonaitera: 12:05pm On Mar 30
Kurugu92:
Alahu akbar

Don't throw bomb at them o.
Na beg I dey beg. Biko.
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by Father4all: 1:11pm On Mar 30
If na my country, everybody go pick race
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by billyG(m): 3:54pm On Mar 30
Is polygamy allowed in UK? between Abby & Britanny who owns d vagina ?
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by DCmaverick(m): 3:55pm On Mar 30
MrBrownJay1:
some people sha... one body two heads is just too much wahala. you finish arguing with one head and the other head will take over with more arguing OR one head deny you the kpekus and when you settle the matter with that one head, the other head will now deny you the kpekus with some other yeye nonsense.

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by NovusHomo(m): 3:57pm On Mar 30
purples25:

Oh ... Well in this case, they actually can't do anything about it.
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by billyG(m): 4:00pm On Mar 30
Of all abundance of women na this freak dis man go marry.
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by Olabode211: 4:11pm On Mar 30
Abeg who go own pikin if they give birth to one pikin?
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by abbeyd2(m): 6:23pm On Mar 30
MrBrownJay1:
Problem e no dey finish. He go settle tired

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by BALLOSKI: 6:25pm On Mar 30
Yugoslavia247:
They share same vagina.

So this is a legal two some that is wholesome.
😂
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by Kurugu92(m): 7:29pm On Mar 30
Tetraozonaitera:

Don't throw bomb at them o.
Na beg I dey beg. Biko.
IPOB spotted
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by Munzy14(m): 7:47pm On Mar 30
Obnoxious2001:

Wetin be this grin grin grin
E reach to ask...😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by charlsecy(m): 8:44pm On Mar 30
What if one of the twins dies?
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by Empiree: 8:57pm On Mar 30
MrBrownJay1:

The most popular comment 😂
You funny🤣

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by Tetraozonaitera: 9:15pm On Mar 30
Kurugu92:
IPOB spotted

grin
I be Omoluabi. You're surprised?
Just catching fun anyways.
Enjoy ur holidays
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by Kurugu92(m): 9:51pm On Mar 30
Tetraozonaitera:

grin
I be Omoluabi. You're surprised?
Just catching fun anyways.
Enjoy ur holidays
our people don't discriminate,we live together even in religion differences. please don't catch cruise with that ,is unusual of yorubas
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by ogastone(m): 10:02pm On Mar 30
That man no de fear.
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by Robchuks77(m): 8:13am On Mar 31
IMAGINE DAY ONE CUM, TE OTHER NEVER COME... IMAGINE SAY OME DEY OVULATE.. THE OTHER ONE NO DEY OVULATE.....

THINGS AND THINGS
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by imagrg(m): 11:04am On Mar 31
Chika -go!
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by armyofone(m): 9:09pm On Apr 01
mariahAngel:

Iya mi, what can I say? cheesygrin

Iya mi,

We just hope Nigeria will get there and stop branding people not like them winch/witch.
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by armyofone(m): 9:12pm On Apr 01
ogastone:
That man no de fear.

Oyinbo no dey too fear.

You should see the boat that took them on their first voyage to Africa. While you were still doing tales by moon light grin

See you fearing mammi water which is actually seal (fish) grin
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by emelda86(f): 2:24pm On Apr 02
Na wa ooo... sometime I feel God dey do partial.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Honeymoon Photos Of Dele Taiwo, Dwarf RCCG Pastor / "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why / Controversy As Legal Child Sex Dolls Now Available In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.